Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I'm Gonna Talk About Music Now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm too lazy to make a poll
  only ever a poll whore option
View Results

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:53 pm
Aoi always does. So why can't I? In this thread, I'm going to talk about songs I like.

First, for no particular reason: Buddy Holly by Weezer. It is a song. And I like to listen to it. It's, uh, from the 90's I think. And the music video has clips from that one show. You know, the one... the one with... The Fonzy guy! Eeeeey.

I... It's late, okay. Shut up.

Happy Days? Is that what I'm thinking off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:55 pm
Everytime We Touch by Cascada. It's so effing catchy. I don't particularly like the music video or the instrumentation, but there is something wonderful about this song. Some je ne sais quois, if I remember random French phrases correctly.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:58 pm
Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down. I'm not actually sure what a 3 Doors Down is, but I keep making references to it as if it were a thing. A-a band or something.

Anyway, this is a song from, uh, sometime in the 2000's (as was the last song, but I forgot to mention that). I had it for karaoke for years before I ever heard the real thing. It's a good song that I enjoy listening to. It's about Superman. Or some old, crazy guy. Or something. I dunno. I like Batman more. He's Batman-y.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:59 pm
Space Oddity by David Bowie. A.K.A The Ground Control to Major Tom song. It's from, like, '69 or something. It's just wonderful. Magical, in fact, in how great it is. This is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite musicians. Go listen to it. A lot. Because, wow, is it good.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:02 pm
Rack City by Tyga. I think this is rap or something, but it most not be, since I like it. This is a 2011 song, and it's really catchy, and it has a great beat. It has bad words, though. So don't click the link at work if you don't have headphones.
Also, get of Gaia. You are at work.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:04 pm
Chris Daughtry's version of I Walk the Line from American Idol. I think the original was by Johnny Cash, but I don't like that version as much.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 pm
La Camisa Negra by Juanes. This one is in Spanish. I don't know its year. Uh... Juanes is a Columbian musician, I believe. He also did A Dios Le Pido, which is also adore.

The first one is "The Black Shirt" in English, and the second is "I Ask of God." My Spanish isn't very good. Please don't ask me to give you a translation. I know for a fact that Google will work way better.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:09 pm
While I'm talking about foreign language songs, let's move over to German briefly. Ernten Was Wir Saen by Die Fantastichen Vier. Please, watch the video. It's... It's something everyone needs to experience. And the song is great, too.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:11 pm
Got a pink link!

Back to English. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by the Eurythmics. It's an 80's song, and my brother and parents really loved it, so I heard it a lot growing up. I think that, once I get over the nostalgia, it's still a great song. I like the beat, especially.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:12 pm
I'm bored of doing this...

Just look up anything by The Spice Girls, Nirvana, or Nancy Sinatra, and I assure you, I love it.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:42 pm
Roisu
Rack City by Tyga. I think this is rap or something, but it most not be, since I like it. This is a 2011 song, and it's really catchy, and it has a great beat. It has bad words, though. So don't click the link at work if you don't have headphones.
Also, get of Gaia. You are at work.
WORST SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE **** CAN YOU LIKE THAT CRAP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAP IS A JOKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Bandz a making her dance....lemme see dat mercy.... SWIMMING pools? All sound so stupid now.

THIS IS THE FUTURE 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces