Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU GET? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many presents did you get?
  None
  Not very much
  Some
  Quite a bunch
  A LOT
  A huge or really expensive present
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:58 pm
So what did you get?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:26 pm
$20 and $25 grandmother and mother.

Shower gel from tea ;3  

Shikume
Crew

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:21 pm
Money, headphones, speakers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:23 pm
I do like my woman to smell good, so yes. Shower gel.

I got $40 total from Shikume's parents and grandma. Because yay for kind of sort of adoptions that aren't legit because I'm old.

From her sister, I got a book. Which should show up next week in the mail.

Shikume has yet to give me anything but I suppose we'll see... I think we're going for Subway tomorrow that Shikume's paying for.

And my mom got me a laptop. It's supposed to be for Christmas and birthday and whatever else forever apparently.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:17 pm
CaptainTeaTime

I got $40 total from Shikume's parents and grandma. Because yay for kind of sort of adoptions that aren't legit because I'm old.

Shikume has yet to give me anything but I suppose we'll see... I think we're going for Subway tomorrow that Shikume's paying for.

And my mom got me a laptop. It's supposed to be for Christmas and birthday and whatever else forever apparently.
SHIKUME IS MY WOMAN!!!!!!! stare  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:58 pm
Well, the desktop I was long since waitin' to open ended up bein' broken, so now I have to wait a while until it's fixed.

Besides that, which I'm still excited for, I got some socks, pajamas, candy, energy drinks, money, a calendar, and a homemade bowl. Can't wait to put some ramen in my new bowl.

I'm also piss drunk, which is a plus. I'm sure there's more I got, I just can't remember in my state of mind. xd  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:00 am
Semok
Well, the desktop I was long since waitin' to open ended up bein' broken, so now I have to wait a while until it's fixed.

Besides that, which I'm still excited for, I got some socks, pajamas, candy, energy drinks, money, a calendar, and a homemade bowl. Can't wait to put some ramen in my new bowl.

I'm also piss drunk, which is a plus. I'm sure there's more I got, I just can't remember in my state of mind. xd
I'm kinda drunk to.

Stupid, 8 shots of 40% ABV vodka and nothing. Imma get 2 more.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:07 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

I'm kinda drunk to.

Stupid, 8 shots of 40% ABV vodka and nothing. Imma get 2 more.

I forget how many shots I've had. Just threw up a little bit, and then took some tums. All I know is that I feel like s**t and keep randomly cryin'.

Woo! Christmas!  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:13 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime

I called dibs years ago. Also, I'm ignoring you until there's a ring on Shikume's finger.

Or at least until she says no. Which, I would like to point out, hasn't happened yet and probably never actually will. Because, oh yeah small detail but whatever, I'm not actually doing anything with her. stare

Also, congrats all around for the drunkeness! I wish you a happy Christmas with minimal hangovers (except Aoi, who can suffer)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:43 am
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime

I called dibs years ago. Also, I'm ignoring you until there's a ring on Shikume's finger.

Or at least until she says no. Which, I would like to point out, hasn't happened yet and probably never actually will. Because, oh yeah small detail but whatever, I'm not actually doing anything with her. stare

Also, congrats all around for the drunkeness! I wish you a happy Christmas with minimal hangovers (except Aoi, who can suffer)
I HATE YOU!!!!! You probably see weirdly. Shikume doesn't. That will keep me from being with any other woman unless it's cool4 or Candee which will probably never happen.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:50 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime

I HATE YOU!!!!! You probably see weirdly. Shikume doesn't. That will keep me from being with any other woman unless it's cool4 or Candee which will probably never happen.

... O.M.G. NO. BAD AOI. BAD.

Because seriously? 'unless it's cool4 or Candee'? So what, like Shikume is your second place because those two weren't available? Also, 'probably'? It will 'probably never happen'... Are you ******** serious?

This is why Shikume deserves better than you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:53 am
"Probably" Aoi? Really? It would never happen.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:54 am
YOUR STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!! It will happen. I LOVE SHIKUME AND SHE LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell are you so mean on Gaia? I feel like giving you a piece of my mind in real life to you. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:58 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
YOUR STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!! It will happen. I LOVE SHIKUME AND SHE LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell are you so mean on Gaia? I feel like giving you a piece of my mind in real life to you. stare

Go ahead. Try giving me a piece of your mind so I can give you a piece of my knee straight into your balls.

And I'm not mean on Gaia. I'd be mean in real life if you said the same stupid s**t. But offline you actually seem rather decent and not so stupid. That and only that is why I am not mean when you meet me.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:59 am
cool4
"Probably" Aoi? Really? It would never happen.

I just... Hot damn, this almost killed me because I laughed so hard.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff