There was a time we were in love
Our time I would adore
But now my life is torn apart
Because you don't love me anymore

I'd beg for you to stay
But you still walk out the door
But somehow I'll move on
Because I don't love you anymore.

Virla sat outside on the swing. She sung a song quietly. "Pretty baby, don't you leave me. I have been saving smiles for you." She sung and began to swing. She swung high and closed her eyes. "Pretty baby, why can't you see? You're the one I belong to. I'll be the embrace that keeps you warm. For you're the sun that breaks the storm." She smiled, sighing in happiness.

Virla was now dancing in the forest, singing loudly. She twirled around and looked to see if anyone was around. She was safe. No one heard. She decided to stop, though. She jumped onto a rock slope and looked off into the woods. The water under her looked cold. She jumped down onto the grass again and walked to the water, touching it. Virla shivered and dipped her whole hand in it. She smiled again and began to strip down to her underwear to swim.

vιяℓα кιτσ

ಠ_ಠ

Out.Of.Crumpets. : : OOC

trash trap

Fluffy Bunny

Inside a Box
Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:06 pm
Misty's ears shot up. She was wandering around when she heard the girl singing. Misty's paws hit the forest floor with a soft thud. She looked around but couldn't find the girl. "What the.." she thought to herself. Her mind was always the last human thing with her when she came into the forest. Sometimes she would shift into a human again but not for long. Misty sat down at the trunk of the tree giving out a sound that sounded like a sigh.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image

Written by Kandii Pawz

I'm sitting in a corner
I'm staring at the floor
Tears fall from my eyes

Our time I would adore

I'd beg for you to stay
But somehow I'll move on

Virla starting to sing yet again. "Watching puddles gather rain. Theres no better place to lay." She closed her eyes, laying in the water that went up to her ears. "She's as fine as dandelions blowing in the wind." She sighed softly. "She's not thinking about anything..." She sung slowly. She opened her eyes, hearing feet running on the ground. She sat up, looking around. "Hello...?" She stood up, picking her clothes up and looking around.

vιяℓα кιτσ

ಠ_ಠ

Out.Of.Crumpets. : : Welcome c:

trash trap

Fluffy Bunny

Inside a Box
Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:28 pm
Misty's ears shot up again. She slowly stood up to where the sound was coming from. Misty sat in front of the lady staring her down. "Who is she.." Misty thought to herself. She laid down and put her head into her paws but still kept staring at the lady wondering who she was.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Written by Kandii Pawz

I'm sitting in a corner
I'm staring at the floor
Tears fall from my eyes

Our time I would adore

I'd beg for you to stay
But somehow I'll move on

Virla smiled. "Oh. Hello there." She said, laying her skirt down and sitting on her knees. "Are you like me?" She asked, petting the wolf. "You're very beautiful." She said. 'I wonder what this person looks like.' She thought to herself. She moved her hand away and put her shirt and sweater back on. "Sorry. I was swimming." She said, sitting on her butt and putting her stockings back on. "So. What are you doing here? Do you live here?" She asked. She played with her hair, waiting a response.

vιяℓα кιτσ

ಠ_ಠ

Out.Of.Crumpets. : : I think I may make a boy. Just because there is barely anyone else in this RP >n<

trash trap

Fluffy Bunny

Angelodie

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image
Charlotte played around in the flowers. She was in her newly found cute tiger cub form. Her brother watched her closely by a tree. She was busy chasing butterflies and getting dirty. She knew they would probably have to go soon. Her brother had business things to attend to and she could stay by herself. She crawled over to him and looked up at him. "You can go home, I can get back safely." She said to him. Her brother merely shook his head and picked her up. She changed back in his arms. "No way, it's to dangerous by yourself." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image
Kiro walked about the forest. He still didn't know the place will but he was sure he could get them out. It was one of the reason he was leaving early. He followed the path that he though was the way out. Unfortunately, he ended up in front of a girl and a wolf. He blinked a few time to make sure they were real and swiftly turned around. "Sorry." He said as he walked away from them. He stopped and realized she must have know how to get out.  

Angelodie

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

trash trap

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

Written by Kandii Pawz

I'm sitting in a corner
I'm staring at the floor
Tears fall from my eyes

Our time I would adore

I'd beg for you to stay
But somehow I'll move on

Virla stood up, slipping her skirt back on. "No need to be sorry. Are you lost?" She asked, sitting on a near by rock and putting her shoes on. "I can help you. Though, I haven't been out of the forest for quite a while." She told them with a kind smile as she stood up and walked over to them. "Um...have you guys...turned yet?" She asked, hoping they knew what she meant by 'turned'.

vιяℓα кιτσ

ಠ_ಠ

Out.Of.Crumpets. : :

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
Kiro looked to the side. He wasn't exactly sure if she meant about becoming an animal. He kicked his foot slightly and nodded slowly. "Yes we are lost and it would be nice if you helped us." He said. Charlotte wiggled in his arms and looked at the girl. "Helllo..I'm a tiger rawr~" She said. Kiro looked to the side again. "Yes we turn into animals..Do you too?"  

Angelodie

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

trash trap

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image

Written by Kandii Pawz

I'm sitting in a corner
I'm staring at the floor
Tears fall from my eyes

Our time I would adore

I'd beg for you to stay
But somehow I'll move on

Virla put her hand up to her mouth, giggling to the young child. "How cute." She said. She nodded to the boy. "Of course. Everyone who enters can." She explained. "I'm a wolf." She smiled softly. "Just follow me. I can show you out." She said, walking in front of them, motioning them to follow her.

vιяℓα кιτσ

ಠ_ಠ

Out.Of.Crumpets. : : Short >A<

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
Charlotte smiled at her. She didn't want to leave yet. She hoped they could get lost so she could play more. "Ki can't I stay since it's another person here?" She asked. Her brother shook his head again. "No Charlotte." He said softly. She pouted and glanced at his clock. "Well you're late so we should just stay~" She said. "Don't you think so too miss." She asked with a huge grin. Her brother groan softy and sat her down.  

Angelodie

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

trash trap

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image

Written by Kandii Pawz

I'm sitting in a corner
I'm staring at the floor
Tears fall from my eyes

Our time I would adore

I'd beg for you to stay
But somehow I'll move on

Virla turned around and nodded. "If you guys want to." She said. She put her hands in front of her, palm in palm. "We could always go back to my house and get to know each other." She smiled sweetly, tilting her head. "I'm Virla, by the way. Virla Kito. You can call me Libra." She told them before turning around again and continuing to walk. She started to sing again. "Don't break, don't break my. And, I won't break your heart shaped glasses." She sung quietly to where the others barely heard her.

vιяℓα кιτσ

ಠ_ಠ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:37 pm
]User Image
Kiro sighed deeply and followed behind them. His sister had already started walking with out him. It was as if she wasn't afraid of anything. "It's nice to meet you Virla..My name is Kiro and thank you for letting us stay a while." He said. He instinctively bowed even though she hadn't been facing him. "I'm Charlotte." His sister giggled.  

Angelodie

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

trash trap

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Written by Kandii Pawz

I'm sitting in a corner
I'm staring at the floor
Tears fall from my eyes

Our time I would adore

I'd beg for you to stay
But somehow I'll move on

Virla nodded. "Please to meet you both." She said. A big wind came and blew her hair all over. She sighed. "Damn it..." She moved her hair, brushing it with her fingers. She picked the leafs out that had blown with the wind. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot there was a child here!" She said, putting her hand over her mouth. "Really sorry." She chuckled. "So, what are you, Kiro?" Virla asked, turning around. She walked backwards.

vιяℓα кιτσ

ಠ_ಠ

Houses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out