Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[Closed] Line Lingerie [Items/Edits/Tattoos/Art] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:00 am
User Image

Open for March

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:29 am
User Image

• All edits are non-inheritable
  • Characters to be edited chosen through 50/50 ratios of CC + raffle
  • I will edit all stages, but those edits will not grow with your character. To get edits for the next stage, you must repost and win a slot again.
  • All SoA are accepted (Gods, Main-species, and familiars)
  • Standard SoA edit restrictions apply
  • If you are uncertain on whether an edit is acceptable, please ask in this thread. Do not PM me. Someone else may have the same question.
  • I reserve the right to refuse doing certain items if they are above my skill level/outside of the scope of the shop. I will ask for a change, and if you refuse, I will re-roll or pick a new form.
  • You may only post once a month, but may enter multiple forms into a single post. If you are rolled, I will CC from the characters in your post.
  • I am not certing at this time, so please post in the appropriate threads.
  • Important: I will not edit pixelated jpgs or very tiny images. Images should be in full-size png form for quality control.
  • You may receive a maximum of one slot per month.
  • If there are any glaring errors, you may request one change in the final product.
  • You may edit your posts until I've crossed off your form. If you edit your form after it has been crossed off, I will null your order and roll/CC again.

Costs

Items - Open
Minor: Free
Moderate: Free
Heavy: 5-20k
Extreme: Bribe Only

Edits - Open
Minor: Free
Moderate: Free
Heavy: 5-20k
Extreme: Bribe Only

Items + Edits
Minor x 2, Moderate + Minor = Free
Moderate + Moderate, Heavy + Minor = 5-20k
Moderate + Heavy = 15-30k
Heavy + Heavy = Bribe Only

Art - Closed
Currently Bribe Only

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:32 am
User Image

1. You may post in the thread once per month
2. All your desired edits should go in the same post
3. This is a universal form for items/edits/tattoos/scars
4. Under cost, list the highest potential for your order. I may charge you less than listed, but never more.
5. If rolled and you have more than one character listed, I will CC from them
6. You may receive a maximum one moderate/heavy edit and one minor edit per month.

[b][color=black]Censored[/color][/b]
[size=10][b]SoA to be edited:[/b] [Link images larger than 600 wide, please; always include full images]
[b]Edit Types:[/b] (Moderate Edit, Minor Item, etc.)
[b]Three words that describe the SoA:[/b]
[b]Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested:[/b]
[b]Reference(s):[/b]
[b]Total:[/b] [If only applying for minor/moderate edits, put 0g][/size]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:02 pm
Item Examples

Minor
Single feathers, one-string necklaces, beads, simple cusps, etc., one-bone items, minor tattoos (a paw stamp, etc.)

User Image User Image
User Image

Moderate
Flowers, Multi-strung items, multiple feathers, more complicated necklaces/cusps, multi-bone items, moderate tattoos (up to 30%)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Heavy
Cloaks, complicated designs with more than one piece, feathers in multiple locations, multiple simple necklaces/beads, furs, full-skull headpieces, etc.

User Image
User Image

Extreme
Items which cover a large area of the body, heavy + moderate items, full-pelts, etc.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:07 pm
Edit Examples

Minor
No edits to mane/tail, simple expression edits such as a smile/frown and movement of eyebrows, no change in ears, a few scars, etc.

User Image
User Image

Moderate
Small-moderate edits to mane/tail, expressions which change ear position such as snarling, moderate to heavy scarring, etc.

User Image User Image
User Image

Heavy
Moderate to heavy edits to mane/tail (including braids, complete removal of manes etc.), expressions which require more face edits, alteration to fluff of the face/body, change in tail position, ear docks, etc.

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Extreme
Edits to mane/tail that involve remediation of the entire mane/tail lines (on boys), large degrees of edits to the body, and similar [Example image is from between 1-2 years previous]
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:18 pm
The Art Corner

No gold? RL commissions here.

Realism

At the moment, these are only available as full color, full shade head-shots. You may order for any species using the form below.

If the information in the second post says art slots are open, then you may post a form regardless of whether items are open for that month. All art-slots will be CCed and taken at random.

User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image

[b]Art Order[/b]
[size=11][b]SoA Image:[/b] (Link if larger than 600 pixels)
[b]Description:[/b] (either 3 words that describe SoA, or an expression idea of your own)
[b]Ref. Images/Special Notes:[/b] (If you want me to try and replicate an stock-image you've found, I'm more than willing. Please respect anyone who does not wish their photos to be used, however.)
[b]Bribe Offer:[/b][/size]

Cartoon-Style

N/A. No examples at this time.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 pm
Book-keeping

To-Do List
-

Finished Work

December

January

February

March-May
    None

June

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:22 pm
Reserved for something  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:23 pm
Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Nyota'Angavu
Edit Types: Heavy Items, Heavy Edits
Three words that describe the SoA: Steadfast, Reclusive, Noble
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested:
Expression - Unimpressed face.
Mane/Hairstyle - Something awesome with his mane? I'm not too picky. He'd be more apt to keep it neat and tidy, as befitting his longtime status as an heir of the Aikanaro'hini.
Items - Growing of his old cubhood items - minus the skull.
Miscellaneous - Claws, definitely. Fully drawn on at least one paw, and possibly poking out on the other three.
References: Cub image
Total: 40k

Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Amuxiahd
Edit Types: Heavy Edits, Moderate Tattoos
Three words that describe the SoA: Eloquent, Bold, Loyal
Expression - Peaceful expression.
Mane/Hairstyle - More fluff all around and a small mane ridge, like the Aali'makabila girls. Exact style of mane is CC.
Tattoos - CC Ela tattoos in a natural color. Mountainous inspiration! The tats shouldn't cover more than 40% of her body.
References: Aali Girl
Total: 20k

Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Ia'eh
Edit Types: Heavy Items, Moderate Edits
Three words that describe the SoA: Suspicious, Overprotective, Worrywart
Expression - Suspicious/wary expression. She's constantly judging you, okay.
Mane/Hairstyle - Longer, more elegant mane and tail tuft. Slightly wavy towards the ends. Mane tuft should completely obscure her far eye.
Items - Mostly CC! Keep it elegant and somewhat mysterious looking. In the past she's lived in both the Misties and the Dawnwalkers. My only specific request is a fur wrap or cloak of some kind? (Preferably pale in color.)
References: None

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:56 pm
Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Kuon .::. Uncert
Edit Types: Moderate edit (Ela tattoo), mane and expression edit (CC and minor). CC items.
Three words that describe the SoA: Bold, cheeky and stubborn.
- Tattoo in his right leg and right side, going to meet his natural tattoo-like markings. the color shouldn't be too bright, maybe the color of his mane or similar. Or the darker shade of his existing markings, whatever looks best. Something fluid maybe with an animal or two.
-A playful grin (not too big) and a small mane edit (something youthful, CC)
- CC items (Ela style or more).
Reference(s): None! When in doubt, CC-it!
Total: Let me know! It's a bunch of stuff/a lot of CC. ^.^

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:16 pm
Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Ashoka
Edit Types: Moderate Edits/Heavy Items
Three words that describe the SoA: Eccentric, Energetic, Distractable
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: Expression - excited leopard is excited! Two gold earrings in her left ear, assorted other jewelry inspired by the references below. Maybe a little hairtuft, if it doesn't look weird.
Reference(s): x x

Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Aticandika
Edit Types: Heavy Edits
Three words that describe the SoA: Quiet, Curious, Adventurous
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: Hair edit, please! Something a little longer and prettier, with a bit of a horse mane feel. Possibly a lengthened tailtuft as well, going up the tail some. Expression change optional/CC.
Reference(s): None.

Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Adala bint Attila
Edit Types: Moderate Edits
Three words that describe the SoA: Fierce, Strong, Dedicated
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: A much harder expression, but not necessarily a snarly one. Claws unsheathed on her near forepaw. Hair/tail change optional/CC, but no baldness please.
Reference(s): None.
Total: 0k

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:32 pm
Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Fiorello
Edit Types: Heavy
Three words that describe the SoA: Suave, Obsessive, Neutral
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: I'd like a change to his facial expression. Something a little more skeptical, the 'i'm on to you' type of look. I'd also like a nice hairstyle to go with the expression, I will leave it up to you what you choose for that.

Lastly a grey feather tied on a rope around his neck. Its a feather given to him by the god of Ashes. Size and appearance can be judged by the god in question and your use of judgement.
Reference(s): Fleance
Total: 10-20k?

Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Soleil
Edit Types: Heavy
Three words that describe the SoA: Calm, Sweet, Dependent
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: Facial and Hair/tail edits that make her look softer and less threatening. She really doesn't fit the typical Firekin ideal so something that shows that would be great.

Reference(s):
Total: 10-20k?

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:33 pm
Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Nathifa
Edit Types: Moderate(Heavy?) Edit, Moderate Item
Three words that describe the SoA: Light-hearted, Lithe, Romantic
-Ela Tattoos: CC in color, maybe some feather elements in the design? I'd prefer a smaller, denser tattoo placement(like, two small, dense clusters?) than something sparse that covers more body. But placement and design is up to you!
-Edits: Slightly longer, wispier hair and tail fluff. Expression/Item edits CC, if you feel like it
Reference(s):
Total: 10-20k for Moderate (Heavy?) edits +10k tattoos because Ela tattoos seem like they suck > n>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:51 pm
Itemize Me, Captain!
SoA to be edited: Katika'peponi
Edit Types: Minor Item - Moderate/Heavy Edit
Three words that describe the SoA: Motherly, Patient, Devoted
+Ela-like items (Single Feather earring. Feather color either black/dark blue from her bond, Kalani., bag, etc?)
+Moderate tattoo - Ela-esque. Color is CC. I would love to have little paw prints incorporated in it to show her previous litter of cubs with her deceased mate.
+Heavy edit- A feminine hairstyle (flowy/wavey/braided, whatever looks good). Mane and tail should look similiar in style
Reference(s): none

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Kaelyndra generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:35 pm
Did not expect so much posting so fast! The raffle-list will continue to grow as more people post. So, technically posting early gives you the most chance. 8]

It's not posted, but I think it goes without saying that you can only win one slot per month.

List
1. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
2. Mogami
3. Meepfur
4. Depawsit
5. oo Ded
6. KasaiLoki

[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash