Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Eternal Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

An Rp guild for those who Love to Roleplay 

Tags: RolePlay, Action, Fiction, Sci-Fi 

Reply original Rps
Freeze this dreaded world. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:32 pm
eijiberry

"Very well..." Aragon slowly got up and made his way over to the spot Tad asked him to bring him. " Lady Kikyo told me to watch over him for the time being." Aragon said as he could feel Nual's breathing on his back. " Thank you young girl... I will watch over him from now on till he is well." Aragon said to Maura with a slight nod.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:42 pm
tokyoloverTM

Maura sighed in deep relief, seeing as he was definitely well cared for. "If you are sure sir, then I best not be in the way," she said, as Tad was rushing to the counter to make a meal for Nual. He called the girl over, pointing to the dish on the counter. "Could you take that to master please? It's for when he waked up." Peeking upon the dish, Maura could see it was a soup, with plenty of vegetables and meat within its' contents. On the side was a plate that had toast bagel with cream cheese. "I'm sure he'll love it," Maura commented, taking the tray with the food off of the counter. Tad then, in a lower voice said: "You wanted to go see him anyways i'm sure."
Making her blush, Tad knew the answer. He made a childish giggle, before returning to his work.
Maura hurried out, after a polite thank you to Aragon and an apology for all the trouble. She rushed herself towards Yukios' sleeping quarters, at once watching the tray with care.

(I was scared I had been saying it wrong myself xD)  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:53 pm
eijiberry

Aragon couldn't help but chuckle at how the human girl was acting. " Do all human girls act like this? Its cute." He said out loud so every one could hear. As the girl left he closed his eyes and rested by the fire as he waited for the young man on his back to wake up.
Yukio was laying in his large bed in a deep sleep. Like Ryuu he was worn out. He slept in peace on his bed shirtless and under a light cover.

( aw XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:09 pm
tokyoloverTM

Tad looked over to the spider with a laugh. "I dunno, but Maura-chan does! If I were so much older I would take her for myself! She's adorable as Echo-san~!" Gushing, he accidently cut a vegetable to think, and gasped in horror about it. "Sacre' bleu!!! Tis thick!" He was all dramatic as he focused on making it thinner. "For shame on me!"

Maura finally managed it to his room with the tray in her arms, quietly opening the door. She butted her shoulder gently against it to open it more, going more into the bedroom. Seeing as she was sleeping, she tiptoed over to the nightstand, and quietly put the tray down upon it, making a sigh of relief she hadn't dropped it. Being careful not to wake him up, she took a gander, and seen he was fine. She had leaned forward, smiling as to how adorable he looked asleep. In thought she almost giggled aloud, but covered her hand over her mouth as she turned away blushing. "Must leave him to rest," she whispered, straightening her dress.

(lmao XD)
(lol glad I was not wrong xD)  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:20 pm
eijiberry

" My... I didn't know you were that kind of person Tad." Aragon said with his eyes still closed. " Echo huh? Why don't you take her for yourself seeing she is closer your age." The spider teased. When Tad shouted Aragon opened his eyes and looked over to see if he was alright. " Don't shout... You almost gave this old spider a hard attack."

Yukio was sound asleep but hearing Maura's silent voice woke him right up. If it was any other he wouldn't of woke up but seeing it was Maura Yukio woke up. " I didn't order you to go you pain..." Yukio muttered as he slowly sat up. " Nor did I order you to come in here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:30 pm
tokyoloverTM

The little boy completely blushed by the spiders' statement that Tad almost dropped his knife. "Sh-she wouldn't like me in that way! I-I don't see myself good enough for someone so cute and innocent! I couldn't possibly-" he flustered more, having to put the knife upon the counter. He gently tapped over his heart, sweatdropping. "S-sorry sir. I don't like imperfection on my cooking."

Maura jumped with surprise, having holding a hand over her heart. "T-Tad asked me to bring this up for you," she blinked, gesturing to the dish. "I wanted to check on you as it was... I-I can leave if you want me to. I didn't mean to wake you..." she realized she had babbled, only laughing softly in embarrassment to her actions. His statement sort of confused though as it was, as she wasn't sure whether he wanted her to actually go or not. With a polite bow, she rested her hands to her side. "I'm happy to see you're okay."  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:41 pm
eijiberry

The large spider let out another chuckle. " I was only teasing, I didn't think you would get so flustered." Aragon said as he started to relax again. " But you never know until you try my boy." He said and was about to comment on Tad cooking but the sound of the door could be herd and there was a sleepy Echo, rubbing her eyes. " W-What happened...?" Echo asked as she rubbed her eye's but then noticed Aragon. " S-S-S-S-Spider!!!" She screamed in fear.

Yukio watched Maura talk with a blank face and looked over at the tray of food before looking back at Maura. " I think you are hanging around Echo to much... You are starting to sound like her." He commented. He looked at Maura blankly for a while before grabbing her hand and pulling her onto the bed with him. He wrapped his arms around her as he laid back in bed with her. " Like I told you...I didn't order you to leave."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:58 pm
Tad heard Echo approaching into the kitchen, and immediatly, put his stuff down as he jumped off his stool. Her screaming hurt his ears and knowing this was not the best of times for the girl to freak about the giant spider in the kitchen. He adverted to echo with reassurance walking up to her. "Its alright echo! Hes taking care of mr. Nual.. mr. Nual got a little sick taking ryuu back to the stable.... everything is fine! Mr. Aragon is cool! He's taking care of him!"

"Eh!?" Maura wasnt sure how to take that comment, but she only shrugged, as echo was to adorable for words so it was quite the compliment. She blushed as he pulled her onto the bed beside him, curling up to him as he put his arms around her. Because the man was also shirtless she tried to keep her eyes to his face. "Then ill do as you say and stay put right here in your arms," she whispered, unable to hide her smile.
tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:29 pm
eijiberry

" H-He is taking c-care of M-Mr. Nual? I-Is he alright!?" Echo asked worried as she hurried past Tad and up to Aragon. It seemed her fear went away when she herd Nual was sick. " I-Is he okay? W-What happened to h-him?" She asked as she wanted to crawl up onto Aragon to get a better look at Nual. " He is fine my dear... The cold just got to him."

"Good..." Yukio muttered as he started to fall back asleep with his arm's wrapped around Maura. A few minutes later though he opened his eyes again and looked strait at Maura. " Are you alright? You didn't get hurt did you?" He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:40 pm
tokyoloverTM

Tad crossed his arms, shaking his head about Nuals' actions. "The silly-nilly forgot to put a coat on when they went outside! Maura-chan was here as well! It was weird though! She seemed totally fine~! I think her pretty skin has got used to this weather like your pretty skin has~! I think that's awesome~!"

Maura had been about to rest her eyes as well after recalling today in her mind, and made a grin. His soft tone warmed her up quite a bit as she replied to his question. ""I'm perfectly alright, I just wish I knew what almost happened, you know? Last thing I remember was a blonde girl with a sinister demeanor do something... Then the next, I was at Akus' in a wedding dress... You being there as well. The whole time, I can only vaguely remember trying to resist... Thinking on it though... I think I was being one of those annoying clinging girly girls I don't like...I was sort of afraid but I refused to give up fighting against it." Realizing what he was talking about then, she shook her head, blushing in embarassment. "No. I'm alright. The lady with the giant spider got me here just fine...."

(i'm only have enough time to put this now I has to go but ill be on tomorrow sad )  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:19 am
eijiberry

Echo sighed before looking at Tad. " I-I hope M-Mr. Nual get better soon. H-He should of put on a-a jacket." Echo said before looking back at Nual. "I-I hope he g-gets well soon..." She said a little worried now. " He should be feeling better soon small child, do not worry." Aragon said softly.

" I am glad you are alright... The women who saved you is known as the black widow. Kikyo... You where in good hands with her if I told her to take care of you." Yukio said as he tried not to drift off asleep again. He nuzzled his face into Maura's neck, breathing in her sweet smell's and warmth. " I am sorry... I wont let him ever touch you again..." He whispered as he held onto her a little tighter. " You will not leave thy arms till thy has taken its last dying breath."

(Hello!~)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:29 am
tokyoloverTM

"The one thing I'm hoping is Ophelia doesn't come around here again! If she does I'll turn her into a crispy shishkabob and feed her to the polar bears!" Tad smirked with a snort, that had smoke come from his nostrils. With a look to Echo he made a childish smile. "If most animals can like Mr. Nual I'm sure he'll be just fine!"

"Kikyo... Thats' a really pretty name," Maura commented, feeling glad to know who she was at last. She at first thought that he was about to go back to sleep, but made a shy smile as he nuzzled her neck, though could tell sleep was trying to win him over. His apology was a sweet one, and she shook her head. "You have no need to apologize. It was not your fault Yukio." His arms around her had tightened, and she blushed, her arms around his shoulders. "I don't plan on leaving either," she responded. "..Until I'm gone as well."

(ello sis! ^_^)  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:43 am
eijiberry

" Ah so the young man like's animal's. that explains a lot then." Aragon said before letting out a cough. " Sorry... Old age is getting to me... I am going to take a small nap. Do not worry little ones I will wake up as soon as Nual is and maybe even before." The old spider said before drifting off to sleep. " A-Aww... M-Mr. spider looks really tiered. E-Everyone seem's to be tiered." Echo said as she watched Tad's smoke rise up into the air and vanish.

" I guess it is..." Yukio said as it was weird to to hear someone talk nicely about Kikyo besides Aragon. " don't be an idiot Maura... It is my job to watch over you and keep you safe. I failed to do that and were taken away from me once again. But no more... You are mine Maura..." Yukio said before kissing her neck. " The idea of that fool touching you makes me want to freeze his lungs and watch him suffacate to death... I am the only man who can touch you Maura."

( How are you? Sorry I am going to be a little slow. I have to make pancakes for my roomies )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:52 am
tokyoloverTM

"No kidding! You should have seen Ryuu! He was latched like a leash!" Tad gaped, but he went worried as the spider had coughed too. "Okay! I'll be sure to make a fly soup! I'll have to go around the castle and find some!" As the spider went to sleep he looked to Echo with a nod. "So it seems. It's not so bad though since we almost have the castle to ourselves almost." With a snicker he remembered the flies. "Oh! Fly hunting time!"

Maura had been about to protest about being called an idiot, but she instead kept her mouth shut as Yukio spoke. Being called his made her fluster, and it took her willpower not to stammer. "I am," her voice came out like a whisper, her blush darkening as he had kissed her neck. She choked, forcing her voice to remain clear. "You're the only one I want to. I'm comfortable with you."

(im not to bad ^_^ And that's okay im on for awhile as long as it aint busy here today xD)  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:03 am
eijiberry

"F-Fly soup? H-How are you going to catch that many flies T-Tad?" Echo asked as she looked around to see if there was any flies. " I-I don't think there are many flies in here T-Tad... N-Not enough to feed him anyway." Echo pointed out.

Yukio smiled a bit from her words. " Good..." He said before drifting off asleep again. His body won over his mind and he fell deep asleep. He needed it after all the event's today and using his knight spell with Ryuu. They both needed a good days rest.

(yay!~)  
original Rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces