Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply Party at the ROP [HOLIDAYS, PARTIES, EVENTS, AND MORE] (NOW OPENED!!!)
ROPs OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS GUILD CONTEST! [DONE!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to participate?
hellz no
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Maybe...
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Sure I love Christmas
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
MUST GET GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
I dunno...
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:36 pm
Roisu
I think there is still a limit. When I bump a lot, it'll occasionally send me to the main reply page when I click the quick reply button. It happens if you post more than, maybe, five times a minute? I'm not sure on the exact details.
I NEED YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! crying DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Roisu
I think there is still a limit. When I bump a lot, it'll occasionally send me to the main reply page when I click the quick reply button. It happens if you post more than, maybe, five times a minute? I'm not sure on the exact details.

When I saw the notice "You were quoted by Aoi the Crossdresser in "ROPs OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS GUILD CONTEST! [VOTE NOW!!!]" in a guild", the naive part of me hoped that meant you wanted to respond maturely to what I had to say, thus creating an actual conversation, but, alas, I should have known that was a foolish pipe dream.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm
Roisu
Aoi the Crossdresser
Roisu

When I saw the notice "You were quoted by Aoi the Crossdresser in "ROPs OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS GUILD CONTEST! [VOTE NOW!!!]" in a guild", the naive part of me hoped that meant you wanted to respond maturely to what I had to say, thus creating an actual conversation, but, alas, I should have known that was a foolish pipe dream.
No really I need you. crying If you continue to post often in such I'll make you a mod cuz I love you so much my favorite purple friend. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:44 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Roisu
Aoi the Crossdresser
Roisu

No really I need you. crying If you continue to post often in such I'll make you a mod cuz I love you so much my favorite purple friend. crying

You do know that if you promote me, it will do nothing to increase my activity in this guild.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:25 am
Dannyxcores
biggrin

xd  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 pm
Roisu
Aoi the Crossdresser
Roisu
Aoi the Crossdresser
Roisu

You do know that if you promote me, it will do nothing to increase my activity in this guild.
but if I promote you it means you are one of my greatest friends. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:45 pm
User Image
I haven't had to use this img in a long time.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:40 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
but if I promote you it means you are one of my greatest friends. emo

I know this guild has always meant a lot to you, so I can understand why a position of authority within the guild holds a lot of weight to you, but that's not what friendship is about, dear. Your closest friends are the ones who make you the happiest, not the ones you spent the most time/money/resources on.  
Party at the ROP [HOLIDAYS, PARTIES, EVENTS, AND MORE] (NOW OPENED!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games