Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply Party at the ROP [HOLIDAYS, PARTIES, EVENTS, AND MORE] (NOW OPENED!!!)
ROPs OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS GUILD CONTEST! [DONE!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to participate?
hellz no
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Maybe...
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Sure I love Christmas
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
MUST GET GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
I dunno...
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:11 pm
Bump 89  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:11 pm
Bump 90  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:43 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

Add me to the avi contest already. I already quoted you and you haven't done anything...
DO YOU WANT TO LOOK THROUGH 100 PAGES OF BUMPS and 10 DIFFERENT PEOPLE BUMPING AND UPDATE THEM ALL!!!??? It takes FOREVER and my computer randomly turns off when I look through pages so it makes things worse. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:47 pm
NOTE TO MODS:

STOP ACTING LIKE THE USELESS BUNCH YOU ARE AND AT LEAST HELP UPDATE THE FREAKEN BUMPS AND LOOK THROUGH THE PAGES TO SEE IF ANYONE WINS THE # CONTEST!!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR CONTEST TO!!!!!!!! YOU DONT HAVE COMPUTERS THAT RANDOMLY TURNS OFF WHEN YOU LOOK THROUGH PAGES AND UPDATE AVIs!!!!

I HATE DOING THINGS BY MYSELF, and WITH OVER 10 PEOPLE BUMPING, IT GETS CONFUSING, having to look through 50 pages a day.
evil  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Tree_Spirit 5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:13 pm
It looks to me, like you come up with these, and put them up and expect people to help you without asking them if they want to, are able to, or have time to help.

I don't know, I've never been a mod in a guild, so I'm just assuming that it's mostly the same as being a member, but with a little extra responsibility.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:41 pm
Sorry I've been making cookies all day. I haven't been at a computer, in fact I didn't even know we were allowed to update the stuff for the contest, because you yell at us when we do anything mod like.

But you also haven't assigned certain task to us, you've called us useless said we should throw in our own gold, you haven't asked us nicely at all.

If you want to keep the avi contest organized maybe have them send entries to one of us and we can keep it updated. Actually that's not a terrible idea, people who want to enter the avi contest send me a PM with the avi you wish to enter, and any description/name you would like to appear with it.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Zyanya

Shameless Trendsetter

26,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:56 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Quote:

I don't know if you saw. i wanted to enter my avi.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:46 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

Add me to the avi contest already. I already quoted you and you haven't done anything...
DO YOU WANT TO LOOK THROUGH 100 PAGES OF BUMPS and 10 DIFFERENT PEOPLE BUMPING AND UPDATE THEM ALL!!!??? It takes FOREVER and my computer randomly turns off when I look through pages so it makes things worse. stare

Well if someone didn't kick me from being a mod, maybe I would give a s**t. As a member only, that's all your responsibility so suck it up or don't have a stupid contest at all.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 am
Bump 91  
Bump 92  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Bump 93  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:49 am
Bump 94  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Bump 95  
BUmp 96  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

BUmp 97  
Party at the ROP [HOLIDAYS, PARTIES, EVENTS, AND MORE] (NOW OPENED!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash