Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
[Solo PF] Shipwrecked Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pavilo rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Pavilo

Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:05 am
Cowpies77
So, where to?
Before doing anything, Jonathan needs to pull out the map, compass, and start trying to figure out where I am. Plus 2 from the compass makes it a plus 1.

Good lord, I need to give this map and compass to ANYBODY else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:24 am
Pavilo
Cowpies77
So, where to?
Before doing anything, Jonathan needs to pull out the map, compass, and start trying to figure out where I am. Plus 2 from the compass makes it a plus 1.

Good lord, I need to give this map and compass to ANYBODY else.

It takes talent to have a map, compass and still fail that hard. xD

Jonathan can't make heads or tails of the map to any extent that would provide any degree of accuracy, outside of what I already said about the current surroundings, which should at least give you a general quadrant of the island.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Pavilo

Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:35 pm
Cowpies77
Jonathan holds onto both the compass and map as he flings his hands up in the air, "I have NO IDEA where we are, for all I know we're on another world."

I presume that somebody else spotted the village, since it was brought up in the description of where we are, "Let's go take a look there, if the people look too spiky we can just turn and go the other way along the river. Any objections or better ideas?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:55 pm
Pavilo
"Let's go take a look there, if the people look too spiky we can just turn and go the other way along the river. Any objections or better ideas?"

As no one has any idea where they are, no one has any specific objections.

However, I will need a spot check right quick.

(Sorry about the delay, I was feeling rather spent due to ChronoWarrior being an a** to me for reasons that shouldn't really matter to you. It sapped a lot of my creative will, however. So, I must apologize to you, Pavilo. Also, did I ever give you experience for that last set of encounters? I can't remember...)  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Pavilo rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Pavilo

Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 am
Cowpies77
Pavilo
"Let's go take a look there, if the people look too spiky we can just turn and go the other way along the river. Any objections or better ideas?"

As no one has any idea where they are, no one has any specific objections.

However, I will need a spot check right quick.

(Sorry about the delay, I was feeling rather spent due to ChronoWarrior being an a** to me for reasons that shouldn't really matter to you. It sapped a lot of my creative will, however. So, I must apologize to you, Pavilo. Also, did I ever give you experience for that last set of encounters? I can't remember...)
(I don't think that I got experience, but I will be very slow to respond. My fiance is in town for the next few weeks and I am spending the time I have with her. Once she's gone I'll be back to my usual posting schedule, but until then it might be rather delayed between my posts.)

Spot, with a negative 1 modifier...

9, not as bad as I feared.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 am
Pavilo

Stop double posting.
It makes me very suspicious of your activities.

I will make another post later. Check back then and enjoy the time with your fiance~  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:09 pm
So then, as we were at...

So, as the party approaches the village, where there's some white puffy clouds coming out from the village and scarecrows strung along the road here and there.

It isn't until the party gets within a couple miles that Sharon stops and sniffs the air a bit, saying "That... Hmm... that smells like smoke."

With a bit of hollering, out from the sides of the road emerge more spike freaks, swords in hand, closing in on the party! Oh snaps!

(Note: On the map, those big gray splotches are large rocky outcroppings)
ROLL INITIATIVE!
Initiative count:
Sharon 17
Spike freaks 14
Jungo 13
Wilford: 10
Daraugh: 5

As for experience... lets see... 200 spike monsters, 100 bushes, 50 puzzle, 150 for zombies, and 100 for storyline.

User Image  
Pavilo rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 pm
Cowpies77
Pavilo

Stop double posting.
It makes me very suspicious of your activities.

I will make another post later. Check back then and enjoy the time with your fiance~
But I was not double posting, I think what's happening is that when I edit it to include the total is that it shows up multiple times in "My Gaia" as you've been quoted. I noticed this one time when you replied to me and edited. Though you can check guild activity which would show if I have deleted posts.
Cowpies77
So then, as we were at...

So, as the party approaches the village, where there's some white puffy clouds coming out from the village and scarecrows strung along the road here and there.

It isn't until the party gets within a couple miles that Sharon stops and sniffs the air a bit, saying "That... Hmm... that smells like smoke."

With a bit of hollering, out from the sides of the road emerge more spike freaks, swords in hand, closing in on the party! Oh snaps!

(Note: On the map, those big gray splotches are large rocky outcroppings)
ROLL INITIATIVE!
Initiative count:
Sharon 17
Spike freaks 14
Jungo 13
Wilford: 10
Daraugh: 5

As for experience... lets see... 200 spike monsters, 100 bushes, 50 puzzle, 150 for zombies, and 100 for storyline.

User Image
In regards to experience, I got 300 already which was for the first two, so I got 600 total now. Also, I cannot switch it from saying 2000 experience to level two rather than 1300. If you know how please let me know.

Here's my initiative roll, and this time I won't edit the total. We'll see if that changes how many quotes you receive.  

Pavilo

Humorist

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:44 pm
Pavilo

Here's my initiative roll, and this time I won't edit the total. We'll see if that changes how many quotes you receive.

You Reeeeeeeeeeeeeally need to work on being concise when you're quoting, Pavilo. ;_; looking at that wall of stuff was just daunting.

Anyways, if it was editing that was the problem, then you should put your modifier at the end of the post.

Edit: Oh, right. Combat.

Sharon pulls out a potion from a pouch and drinks it.

Sword freaks move to attack! DUN DUN DUUUUUN~!

Shouting out "BEKREKEKEREKE!", the spiked monstrosities moves tactically into combat. 1 and 3 move to flank Wilford, while 2 moves to strike at Sharon.

(I need to stop looking at cat pictures whenever I want to put in a map... I just wasted 4 1/2 hours)

Freak1: Miss
Freak2: Miss
Freak3: Hit!

User Image

Jungo lets out a snort and shimmies up a square, attacking Spike Freak #2 with a shield bash and an axe swing.
Axe: miss
Shield: hit~!  
Pavilo rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:43 am
Cowpies77
Apologies for any confusion during my posts, I am trying to be concise but it seems I need to work at it.

I'm going to move down one square, diagonally down and left, then diagonally up and left so that I am placed one square below #3. At that point I will attack; I should have a +3 bonus to the attack roll due to flanking.  

Pavilo

Humorist

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:59 am
Pavilo
At that point I will attack; I should have a +3 bonus to the attack roll due to flanking.

At least you're working on it :-3 that's always a plus.

Flanking isn't +3. I'm assuming you mean your total is +3. Anyways, I was kinda waiting on you to post damage.
A 20 usually hits most enemies, after all.  
Pavilo rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:42 am
Cowpies77
Pavilo
At that point I will attack; I should have a +3 bonus to the attack roll due to flanking.

At least you're working on it :-3 that's always a plus.

Flanking isn't +3. I'm assuming you mean your total is +3. Anyways, I was kinda waiting on you to post damage.
A 20 usually hits most enemies, after all.
Yes, +3 is my total after flanking gets added to my BAB.

I don't believe there's a bonus to damage from flanking, though if there is that would be neat. I should have just a +2 to the total from my strength bonus.  

Pavilo

Humorist

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm
Pavilo

I don't believe there's a bonus to damage from flanking, though if there is that would be neat. I should have just a +2 to the total from my strength bonus.

Just real quick: Are you taking some sort of -1 penalty of some sort to attack rolls or did you just guess wrong at Flanking bonuses? >.O'' If your base attack with your longsword is +2 due to strength, your total attack bonus with flanking should be +4. Flanking adds +2...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:06 am
Cowpies77
Pavilo

Just real quick: Are you taking some sort of -1 penalty of some sort to attack rolls or did you just guess wrong at Flanking bonuses? >.O'' If your base attack with your longsword is +2 due to strength, your total attack bonus with flanking should be +4. Flanking adds +2...
I was having a case of bad memory, forgetting that it was a +2 for flanking. In any case, that should be the end of my turn here. I'll try to get a bit more flair into my next round.  

Pavilo

Humorist

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 am
Pavilo

Right-o, Well, I'm feeling a real case of the blahs, so I'm going to keep this as stubby as possible. I blame the cold weather.

Wilford takes a 5' step up and to the left to flank Numero Uno with Daraugh.

*rolls*
Hit.

Daraugh swings at Numbah One as well. Aaaaand hit~
Spike Freak #1 is downed with a knock to the head.

ROUND 2!
Shuffling up a square, Sharon draws out a knife and stabs at Spike Freak #2 for a... wow, I'm rolling really well today. hit.

Spike Freak 2 swings at Sharon again. Hit! Sharon stumbles around a bit, but she's still up.
Spike Freak 3, looking at the field, decides to take his chances and moves to flee, running down the road towards the village and drawing an Attack of Opportunity from Jonathan

Jungo shuffles another square up to double whack again. The axe hits, and drops Spike Freak 2.
User Image  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces