NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:31 am
Sorry some problems arose and I just now got the chance to make this lol so here we go razz .
Hello everyone of Grim! The holidays are just around the corner, & you know what that means... a Secret Santa holiday event! I believe this is the first year that we've done this event, so - in order to keep the magic & intrigue alive - I've decided to add a little "twist" to this year's Secret Santa: On Christmas Day, I'll randomly choose five members who participated in the event, & buy each of them an additional Christmas present worth a minimum of 25k
Happy holidays!
Chad, Grim's captain razz

1. If you’d like to be a part of Grim’s December 2012 Secret Santa gift exchange, simply reply to this thread after you’ve read the rest of it. In your reply, just say something like “I’ve read the whole first post & would like to participate”. I’ll then add your username to a list. Please reply no later than December 21st
2. Between approx. December 22– December 25th, you’ll receive a PM from me giving you the username of the person who’ve been randomly selected to buy a gift for.
3. After you receive said PM, before December 30th at the absolute latest, you must buy a gift that you think the person you’ve been assigned would like. Gifts must be worth a minimum of 5k (5,000g) either in store price or marketplace value, & a maximum of 50k (50,000g). You can buy up to three separate gifts for your user, as long as their total worth falls within the 5k-50k gift price range.
4. Do NOT send your Secret Santa gift(s) to your assigned person. Send the gifts in a trade to me. In the subject heading, write “Secret Santa” & the username of the person you’ve been assigned
5. On Christmas you’ll receive gifts from me. The “note” attached to the gifts will say who your Secret Santa was.
6. Since we will have to PM you at least once, you will need to change your PM settings to be open to public. If we can't PM you, you won't be able to participate in the event.
7. Please don't change your user name during the event. If you really need to change it, please send a PM to me informing me of the change.
8. Try to be considerate and not buy the cheapest gifts you can find, this is all in the spirit of Christmas so the bigger the gift the better. I hope you have fun with this!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:25 am
Hey, Chad,
Add me to the secret santa list. I'd love to make someone's Gaia Christmas all the more happy. Just so you know though, the earlier you tell me the name the better I'll be able to get a gift, I know for a fact I'll be crazy busy on the weekend, and post Christmas.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:59 am
I could join and help out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:10 pm
I'll do it now other people have said they would... I looked at it before but no one had done it and I was like psh, not doing that if I'm going to be the only one, it'll be awkward...  

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ember Summoner

Tipsy Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 pm
I'll do it, and I read the instructions smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:52 pm
Hmmm, how do we know you won't jack up the gifts huh mister.

just kidding (:  

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash