Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Stormborn Plots v2.0 - OPEN, U/C, Post 1, Such Stormborn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:35 pm
*stares out to sea*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

Valka and her brother Njord (english spelling) need some fun. They're both freeborn and likely to be little trouble makers. XD What all do you need?

User Image  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:38 pm
pinchmonster

I'd love an askorun for Livius! He previously had one (which I need to make a final post in quick, whoops) and got the s**t kicked out of him. xD If you have anyone up for that, that'd be great!

Svimmel sounds like a sweetheart, would you mind some sort of friendship between him and my Pehmeä? She's a total softy (aside from the usual irony laced throughout everything she says) and shies away from the pride's typical - she hates blood and detests violence and is seeking a path as a Lawspeaker (ICly she's just met Raskogr, who she's likely to apprentice under). The poor girl could use a friend, and she's not the type to be too strict about the division between her and a thrall.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:37 pm
i have a lot of single lions that need attention; i am going to update my thread tonight for sure!! on the phone right now but i am sure i got a lil summin summin for everyone!

i really want to focus more on helping others out as i have a huuuuge number of stormborn!  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:54 pm
Is Thumani up to anything?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:32 pm
pinchmonster

I has relatives of your SoA!

Sorley could use some RP with dad and siblings! He's not up to much these days, still need to do his reaver RP -_-
User Image

I also have Anansi, since becoming the leader of my i/t she had become more curious about her father. Would Asper be interested in some sort of meeting between them?
User Image  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:48 pm
Tanakako
Is Thumani up to anything?
Just being a thrall, probably frightened out of her wits! Open for anything!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:50 pm
AstoriaFallen
User Image

Valka and her brother Njord (english spelling) need some fun. They're both freeborn and likely to be little trouble makers. XD What all do you need?

User Image
Anything you need! I've got some Reavers for them to pester, and unless things have changed I have lawspeakers and priestesses and all that shiny jazz, too!!

I don't have any cubs right NOW, but one of Aesir's faeblood bastards is expecting a litter soon!  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:51 pm
Ruler of Everything
pinchmonster

I'd love an askorun for Livius! He previously had one (which I need to make a final post in quick, whoops) and got the s**t kicked out of him. xD If you have anyone up for that, that'd be great!

Svimmel sounds like a sweetheart, would you mind some sort of friendship between him and my Pehmeä? She's a total softy (aside from the usual irony laced throughout everything she says) and shies away from the pride's typical - she hates blood and detests violence and is seeking a path as a Lawspeaker (ICly she's just met Raskogr, who she's likely to apprentice under). The poor girl could use a friend, and she's not the type to be too strict about the division between her and a thrall.

I can happily provide an askorun for Livius!! I've any number of Reavers who could help him out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:54 pm
Big Hobbit
pinchmonster

I has relatives of your SoA!

Sorley could use some RP with dad and siblings! He's not up to much these days, still need to do his reaver RP -_-
User Image

I also have Anansi, since becoming the leader of my i/t she had become more curious about her father. Would Asper be interested in some sort of meeting between them?
User Image
Sorley. ;; That litter is one of my most precious litters. I would LOVE to RP with Herryk and Sorley, or any of his family. Klona's kids very badly need some interaction with their family (the boy in my sig being one of them), so that would be absolutely wonderful.

Asper would flip his s**t over Anansi, I'm really serious. He would try and coerce her into the pride, but his happiness over seeing her would know no bounds whatsoever. In fact, he'd very likely try to get away to see her now and again.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:43 pm
pinchmonster
I can happily provide an askorun for Livius!! I've any number of Reavers who could help him out.

Great! I'll set up an RP now; feel free to toss in whomever when you have the chance. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:48 pm
So, if any of your Reavers might be interested, I have these two plots that could maybe use some Reavers to them ;o The second one even more so than the first!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:30 pm
pinchmonster
Anything you need! I've got some Reavers for them to pester, and unless things have changed I have lawspeakers and priestesses and all that shiny jazz, too!!

I don't have any cubs right NOW, but one of Aesir's faeblood bastards is expecting a litter soon!

What do you mean by unless things have changed? These are my first two stormborn. I'm quite new to the pride. :3

And Whoever needs the most interaction i'm down for. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:39 pm
AstoriaFallen
pinchmonster

What do you mean by unless things have changed? These are my first two stormborn. I'm quite new to the pride. :3

And Whoever needs the most interaction i'm down for. <3
I've been MIA for quite some time, and usually there are some changes in leadership every year but I don't quite recall if my head priestess was challenged or not! biggrin  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:18 pm
pinchmonster
I've been MIA for quite some time, and usually there are some changes in leadership every year but I don't quite recall if my head priestess was challenged or not! biggrin

Ah ok. Well, Who would you like to RP with first?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff