Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:55 am
User Image

His eyes blinked open and Ahote rolled around on the den floor for a bit. Today felt like a lazy day, he decided as he stretched out his still slightly new legs. He was slowly getting used to their new length but they still felt somewhat new.

He yawned and rolled around just a bit more. He wondered who else was still in the den as he forced himself to his paws and stretched out once again. Even though he wanted to be lazy, he knew he needed to get up and get some water as well as see what the hunters had brought back for food.

He got as far as the entrance to the den before sitting down and letting out another large yawn.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 am
User Image

Taigi was already up and had eaten breakfast. She was an early riser and enjoyed watching the sunset, going to bed just as the sky turned pink with the promise of sunrise. She enjoyed watching the stars come out rather than go away. Watching them leave the sky was kind of sad, in her opinion.

She trotted back to the den happily, tail wagging a bit harder as she spotted her brother. "Hey, Ahote!" she called out happily. "G'evening, sleepyhead!" Indeed, the sun had all but set and the sky was mostly an inky blue, the brightest stars already shining brightly.

"You're not usually the last one up," she teased, peeking around her brother to see if their sister was still inside. Nope! She must have gone out with their dad or mom, since her other siblings had just arrived to eat as she had been leaving.

LexThetaSigma

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:17 am
Ahote smiled at her as he gave a quick scratch to his right ear. "Evening, Taigi," he greeted with a small yawn.

At her teasing comment, he looked around and noticed that they seemed to be the only ones left in the den; the others having gone to eat or be with one of their parents already.

He chuckled slightly, "Well maybe you just aren't the one to catch me," he jested, swinging his paw lightly in her direction as his stomach grumbled.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:59 am
Taigi snickered and nipped playfully at her brother's paw. "Maybe!" she said with a grin, tilting her head as Ahote's stomach growled almost as loud as her siblings would when they were playing. "Oh man, you must be starving! C'mon, let's go get you something to eat."

She turned and left the den again, glancing over her shoulder to see if he was following her. "Might wanna hurry. Everyone was there when I left. Then when you're done we can go explore! I think I saw a falling star land nearby!" That would be pretty awesome to see. Maybe it would talk to them like the stars did to their mother.

LexThetaSigma

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 am
Ahote laughed when she nipped at his paw and took a playful swat at her as his stomach gave another loud growl. She was right; he was definitely starving. He gave a yawn as he stood up and stretched out his back, shaking slightly to dislodge some dirt that had gotten on his coat during his sleep.

As she headed to the front of the den, he bounded after her. "Hopefully something will be left for me, then," he told her and listened as she mentioned what she had seen, "Realy?!" he asked excitedly.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:55 pm
"I'm sure there will be," Taigi said as she lead the way out of the den.

"Yeah! It's just on the edge of the woods," she added as turned to walk backwards so she and Ahote could talk. "It was really big and there was a loud boom and oh man we should go see it!" Her tail wagged in excitement as she spoke. She had never seen a falling star that actually landed before. They saw them plenty of times during the night and Taigi had always wondered what they'd look and smell like.

"Can you believe one actually landed here? I'm so excited! But first you should eat," she added as she stopped by the remains of their breakfast. "Yeah, there's plenty left for you."

LexThetaSigma
Sorry about the delay! Works' been killing me.

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:29 am
When they got close to where the remains of their breakfast were, Ahote breathed a smile sigh of relief. Thankfully his siblings had left a decent amount of meat for him.

"Really?" his tail wagged in excitement but his stomach grumbled, letting him know he needed to eat before adventuring off with her. "We'll go as soon as I'm done," he replied and tore in to the left over meal.

SilverLutz
It's okay heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:18 am
Taigi nodded and sat down to wait for her brother. She took after her mother enough so that when things like this occurred - really exciting things that normally a pup would have run off to investigate - she could simply stop thinking about it and become completely engrossed with something else. That something else happened to be the jawbone of the animal she had had for breakfast, and she giggled as she made it move.

"That tickles, Ahote!" she said as she opened and closed the jaw, throwing her voice to make it sound like the antelope was talking.

LexThetaSigma

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 pm
Ahote was fully engrossed in enjoying his meal, finding himself starving more than he had originally thought. He had stopped paying attention to Taigi and was paying all of his attention to getting as much meat as he could off of the meal.

When he heard the voice come from his side, he jumped and looked over to see Taigi playing with the jaw bone. He shook his head and lightly swiped a paw in her direction. "Not funny, Taigi!"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 am
Taigi snickered and danced out of the way of Ahote's paw. She rolled onto her back and lifted her paws up to the sky, waving at the constellations she was starting to learn. She traced them with her toes as she waited for her brother to eat.

"You done yet?" she called out, waving her paws back and forth in the cool night air. "I wanna go see this falling star!"

LexThetaSigma

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Ahote took a final bit as Taigi called to him. He chewed as quickly as he could before swallowing the bite. Once he was finished, he worked on cleaning off his face as best as he could.

"I'm ready, I'm ready," he told her as soon as he was sure that he had managed to get himself cleaned up from his breakfast.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:27 pm
Once Ahote was ready, Taigi took off running. She really wanted to find that star! "C'mon, slowpoke!" she called over her shoulder, grinning at her brother as she ducked and dodged through the trees. She paused from time to time to get her bearings, but took off again once she figured out which direction she needed to go.

Finally she found it. The falling star had landed and buried itself a few inches into the ground. There were broken branches strew about, since it had come crashing down through the trees. She sniffed it excitedly, her tail wagging.

"See! It smells so strange!"

LexThetaSigma

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:56 pm
Maybe he should have attempted to get her to wait until after he had time for his breakfast to settle down. As it was, he was having a hard time keeping up with his sister, though it could have been Taigi's enthusiasm that had her moving so fast. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" he called to her as he rushed to catch up.

They must have reached the spot she had found because she finally came to a stop which allowed for Ahote to finally catch up.

There it was buried in the ground. He stared at it in awe as he stepped closer to take a sniff at it for himself.

"It does," he whispered reverently as he kept his eyes on the rock.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 am
"Wanna know something awesome?" Taigi asked, still staring at the rock. "When I first found it, it had smoke coming off of it and it was hot! I couldn't get too close but now it's cooled off."

She pressed her paw hesitantly to the rock, yelping in surprise. It was still warm! Not enough to burn, but enough to startle her. "Oh my gosh! Touch it! It's warm! Whoaaa this is so cool!"

Falling stars were cool anyway, but now that one had landed near them...well! Maybe they should go get an adult...this could be some important stuff here!

LexThetaSigma

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:15 pm
Ahote was listening to her but most of his attention was still on the falling star that she had found. It was amazing! He wondered what had brought it to them and slowly a story started to come together.

When she mentioned that it was still warm, he took a few steps closer to it. He could feel the heat radiating off of the rock. He really wanted to touch it himself but he didn't like the yelp that his sister had made when she touched it.

"It's amazing!" He tore his eyes away from it for a moment to glance at her, "What should we do with it?"

SilverLutz

[IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces