Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Antiguo Region (A Pokemon RP) (Open & Accepting Members)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Pokemon, Friends, Love, Adventure 

Reply ~ The Muiut Region~
2. Hono Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P-Qye

Profitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:09 pm
Cassy Uzuki

User Image
» Akira Kuro «

//Location: Hono Town Streets// //Mood: annoyed// //Status: Battle Trance//

╔═════════

Akira smiled as the girl took the bait and offered a battle. "Very well" he said smiling as he pulled out 3 pokeballs and tossed them in the air. "Trapinch" "Corhpish" "Kirlia" His three pokemon took positions facing their opponents. Kirlia in the middle, Trapinch of the right facing Sentret, and Corphish on the left facing Finneon. "Alright lets begin" He said with a smile. His smile slowly faded and his eyes became cold and fierce. "Come, I'll beat you down."

═════════╝

Current Team
User Image lvl 12 User Imagelvl 18
User Imagelvl 18User Imagelvl 21
Inventory
User Imagex2
User Imagex4
Money
User Image900  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:26 pm
lxAkira-Shimotoxl

User Image

’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。
❀~❀~❀Caitlyn Noelle❀~❀~❀
“The sweetest berries bloom
from gorgeous flowers..”

Noel smiled and called out to her pokemon. "Jude use Focus Energy and then Slash on Kirlia! Amber use Tail Whip then Flamewheel on Trapinch! Buttergly use Sweet Kiss then Psybeam on Corpish!" She called out. Her pokemon shot off. Amber lowered Trapinch's defense and then covered herself in a veil of flames. She charged head on towards Trapinch. Butterfly kissed Corpish to confuse it then shot a beautiful, colorful ray at it. Sentret Focus his energy into his claws and slashed at Kirlia. "Sennnntreee!!" Jude wanted nothing more then to make Caitlyn happy. To hear the frustration in her voice infuriated him. "Treeeett!!!" He began to glow brightly. A flash of light was given off, the white silhouette changed shape. Then the light flashed brighter then disappeared. "H-huh!" Caitlyn gasped. "Fuurrrrrret!" Jude had evolved. Caitlyn grabbed her pokedex. " Furret, The Long Body Pokemon and the evolved form of Sentret. Furret has a very slim build. When under attack, it can slickly squirm through narrow spaces and get away. In spite of its short limbs, this Pokémon is very nimble and fleet. " "Amazing..." She whispered. Her eyes teared, her heart felt lighter at the sight of her partner's new form.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 15 Jude
User Image Lv. 15 Amber
User Image Lv. 15 Butterfly

Money:

User Image900

Inventory:

3x User Image
4x User Image

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

P-Qye

Profitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:48 pm
Cassy Uzuki

User Image
» Akira Kuro «

╔═════════

All three of his Pokemon slightly moved backwards from the attacks, however Akira was unfazed by the assaults or the sudden evolution of his opponent's Pokemon. "Focus on the battle" He simply said. "Kirlia use confusion on Corphish" Kirlia sent a mental shock into Corphish's head causing it damage but also snapping it out of confusion. "Now Corphish use crabhammer on Ponyta, Kirlia make sure the other two doesn't interfere with Magical leaf." Kirlia Covered Corphish's attack by showering the opponent's Pokemons with sharp leaves. "Now Trapinch immobilize Ponyta with sand tomb" "Traaapinch!" Akira's Trapinch stomped on the ground creating a small sand vortex around Ponyta hindering its mobility making it near impossible to dodge Corphish's blow.

═════════╝

Current Team
Inventory
User Imagex2
User Imagex4
Money
User Image900  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:54 pm
Cassy Uzuki
Sorry I was out today >.< I got home at like 12:40

۞Tetsuo Yoshiyuki۞

~Pokemon Trainer~

User Image

User Image

User Image

“Arrogance...it's everyones weakness.”

User Image

User Image

"Hmphh...people always underestimate you don't they Cait...ever since we were kids... he put his hand on his sword There was no reason for you to interfere she had it under control...because if she was in any trouble at all I would have helped...I know Caitlyn better than anyone else. he said gripping the necklace she gave him years ago.

User Image

User Image

Current Team:
User Image Vulpix Lvl.5

Money:
User Image500

Inventory:
2 x User Image

5 x User Image

Unfunny Memes

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
redluck generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 304!

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Noine

“If it’s important never give up on it”

When Oliver left Serenity headed into the pokemon center "Hello welcome to the pokemon center how may I help you" the nurse called from over the counter. "Hello can you heal my pokemon they need to rest" she began to bring the tired pokemon to the nurse she noticed the nurses attention directed to her dress "Oh ya I fell outside do you have a place that I can clean my cloths up" The nurse's glance shot straight up so that she could talk to Sere "Of course there is a laundry room in the back but you will need something to wear in the meantime I have an extra set of clothing but I will get it to you after I treat your pokemon." Sere left her pokemon to the nurse and waited for her to arrive with a new set of clothing "Thank you I will return them as soon as my cloths are clean" Sere began saying but the nurse cut her off "Oh no need you can keep those since it seems that you don't have any other clothing." she left to check up on the pokemon and anyone who enters. After changing Serenity grabbed her newly cleaned dress placing it inside her bag and walked to the front to reclaim her pokemon "Thank you so much for the new cloths I hope you have a good day" Sere began to say with a smile "Same for you" the nurse said as the doors closed.

Now that that's done where is the gym let's challenge the leader Sere grabbed a new map that she had grabbed in the pokemon center "Oh so its right over there" she began to say pointing at a large cliff "well that's easier I think" Almia released himself from his pokeball and began to stand on her outstretched arm "Almia you know I'm okay with you resting on my head but why my arm" Almia dropped from Serenity's arm and stood on the ground "Are you ready to face off against the gym leader" as she said this a spark ignited in Almia's eyes and the rest of her pokemon released themselves from their pokeballs as well. "Are all of you ready as well? even you two?" she began speaking to Mali and Magi "you two are grass types so you need to be careful in the gym" they gave her looks of courage which was all she needed. "Alright lets... wait what is that" she walked over to a rectangular object the same color as her hair it was slightly out of the ground "Well this is interesting there's something on the back of it "The rightful bearer of a Plate draws from the Plate it holds." I guess that means something right? well anyway lets go everyone"

Current Team:
Almia Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magi Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mali Lv 14 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keicko Lv 15 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Money:
500Pke

Inventory:

4x potion

amarzyciel generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 578!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:41 am

((just for item search))
Notes
Item found Prop case magically transformed into 150p

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:48 am
RadioHeadAche
That's fine :3 glad you're back XD

lxAkira-Shimotoxl

User Image

❀~❀~❀Caitlyn Noelle❀~❀~❀
from gorgeous flowers..”

Hearing her friend's words of encouragement really helped Caitlyn. She smiled and nodded to her friend. "That's right! And we aren't going to let up! Butterfly use Psybeam on the Magical Leaf! Then use Attract on Kirlia! Jude, you use Double Edge on that Kirlia too!" The Sand Tomb was still doing damage to Ponyta."Gr..Amber use Morning Sun then Double Edge on Corpise!" She commanded. You can do this... Noel felt a little nervous. Finneon shot another dose of Psybeam at the Magical Leaf. But since magical leaf cannot miss some of the leaves still hit her, Finneon cried out in pain. She threw a heart bomb at Kirlia. It exploded into a bunch of hearts surround him. He became attracted to Finneon. Amber was trying to heal damage after the Crabhammer hit. It had caused a lot of damage and Ponyta was barely hanging on. Jude was much faster in his evolved state. He charged with all his might and slammed into Kirlia. He then returned to Ponyta's side, Amber began to charge now at Corpise. After the hit Ponyta fainted do to the recoil damage."Damn it..." Cait muttered. She returned Ponyta to her pokeball. laying a small kiss on the ball she whispered. "You were amazing my sweet.." Noel sighed and tried to focus once again.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 15 Jude
User Image Lv. 18 Amber
User Image Lv. 15 Butterfly

Money:

User Image900

Inventory:

3x User Image
4x User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:40 am
Cassy Uzuki

User Image
» Akira Kuro «

╔═════════

Akira watched as his opponent unleash another wave of attacks. "Corphish, Harden" Corphish's shell became stronger and harder to increase defence and absorbed some of the damage from the double edge. However Kirlia wasn't so lucky, Kirlia was knocked onto its back and struggled to get back onto its feet but blacked out in the process. Without a word Akira return Kirlia back to its Pokeball without taking his focus off the battle. "Corphish Bodyslam on Finneon" Corphish leapt into the air directly above of Finneon "Corphish!" It landed full force on top of Finneon slightly crippling it (Parlays effect). "Now Trapinch trap Furret with Sand Tomb, then follow up with Earthpower." Trapinch summoned a small sand vortex around Furret before making the ground erupt from underneath.

═════════╝

Current Team
Inventory
User Imagex2
User Imagex4
Money
User Image900  

P-Qye

Profitable Millionaire

Unfunny Memes rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Unfunny Memes

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 am
۞Tetsuo Yoshiyuki۞

~Pokemon Trainer~

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

After a couple hours of training Tetsuo and Vulpix decided to go back and cheer on Caitlyn and her pokemon. On the way back they came across a Teddiursa. Haha, look Vulpix another pokemon I wanted besides you lets catch him Go Vulpix use Sunny Day followed by Ember Vulpix responded brightening the sky with sunny day then shooting out a couple of embers hitting the Teddiursa. It didn't go down though it was burned efficiently. It came towards Vulpix using using Fury swipes hitting 3 out of 8 "Alright lets knock him out using Energy ball Vulpix" Vulpix shot a gigantic ball of energy at the Teddiursa it hit and the Teddiursa went down. Good job Vulpix, Now time for the pokeball Tetsuo threw the pokeball. While he waited for the capture he healed Vulpix of his wounds "This might sting a little buddy He used the spray as vulpix flinched he patted his head You're so strong Vulpix He smiled and Vulpix jumped up and licked him.

User Image

User Image

Current Team:
User Image Vulpix Lvl.10

Money:
User Image500

Inventory:
4 x User Image

4 x User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:06 am
RadioHeadAche
That's fine :3 glad you're back XD

lxAkira-Shimotoxl

User Image

❀~❀~❀Caitlyn Noelle❀~❀~❀
from gorgeous flowers..”

Noel called out to her pokemon. "Quick Jude use Defense Curl then Last Resort on Corpise! Butterfly use Rain Dance and Brine!" Furret curled himself up into a tight ball to increase his defense then put all his remaining strength into the Last Resort. He slammed his tail into Corpish with amazing power. He retreated back, but the Sand Tomb's damage KO'd him. Caitlyn gasped. Finneon summoned a rain storm, then she tried to use Brine but was paralyzed. Cait ran out into the battlefield and picked up Jude. He smiled at her. "F-Furr..ett" He said in a weak voice. She cuddled him and stood up. "Why don't we just call this a draw..." "It is obvious that neither one of us is weak..it is foolish to continue on with our two weakened partners." (Assuming Corpish fainted cause of Last Resort's power) She returned Finneon to her pokeball. "Excellent job girl." She placed the ball into her bag. Noel slowly walked over to Akira, the rain suddenly stopped. She extended her hand. "You were a strong opponent..." She said. Jude was asleep in her arm.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 17 Jude
User Image Lv. 18 Amber
User Image Lv. 18 Butterfly

Money:

User Image900

Inventory:

3x User Image
4x User Image

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 am
RadioHeadAche

Success! Pokemon Caught  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 am
Cassy Uzuki

۞Tetsuo Yoshiyuki۞

~Pokemon Trainer~

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

He finally made it back with his new pokemon on his shoulder and Vulpix in his arms sleeping from the walk I see you finished did you win? He said smiling at Caitlyn. Vulpix woke up and ran over nudging his head against her leg as Grizzly licked his paws stumbling over to Vulpix falling every few steps "Well you are a clumsy thing aren't you He chuckled as Grizzly continued to stumble around finally making it Vulpix.

User Image

User Image

Current Team:
User Image Vulpix Lvl.10
User ImageGrizzly Lvl. 12

Money:
User Image500

Inventory:
4 x User Image

4 x User Image

Unfunny Memes

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

XTvirus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:58 am
lxAkira-Shimotoxl

RadioHeadAche

Cassy Uzuki

One of the three goons, the leader, began to stir from the noise of Cait and Akira's battle. "Your gonna get it you damn brats." he said grabbing his and his still sleeping friends pokeballs. He released the pokemon, six total, and began laughing. "Now you'll learn why you don't mess with Team Systima!" he said about to give commands to the pokemon to attack the trainers. Suddenly he was cut off by the sound of a gun shot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:59 am
lxAkira-Shimotoxl

RadioHeadAche

Cassy Uzuki

Noria T Oynx

"I'm meant to stand atop the world."

Theme: Alexander, God of Destructon Chapter 0: Layout Goal: Finish Layout

Noria approached the entire group, her gun still pointed at the sky. "I was just going to stop you from starting a unreasonably large battle in the streets, but know that your from Systima make my job quicker." she said with a very German accent. Standing between the three young trainers and the thug, she then pointed her gun at him. "W-who the ******** are you!?" the thug asked terrified. Noria began to frown, "I don't need to give my name to some random punk who got beaten by child, all you need to know is your under arrest. Come quietly and you'll escape with all your blood in you." she said with a cold gaze.

The thug was scared but behind the large number of pokemon at his disposal he felt brave, "S-so your with the Ordinis, that great for me. If I bring someone that looks at important as you in, we'll get a big ransom and I'll get more pull with the group. All of you get her." the thug ordered his friends pokemon. Noria only smilied but if you listened closely you could hear her say "I love it when they try to resist." under hear breath. As his pokemon closed the gap between them Noria quickly drew a pokeball and released Pupitar, seeing the danger her pokemon charged headlong into the charging crowd. "Dark Pulse." she commanded, the resulting attack sent the thug's pokemon flying giving the opening Noria needed as she shot the man in the knee. He fell over screaming, grabbing at his wound as Noria casually approached him. With a sturdy kick she knocked him out cold.

Noticing the other two sleeping goons Nora turn to the other trainers, "Friends of his?" she asked pointing out the two sleeping thug.

Current Team:

Money:
500 p

Inventory:
Pokeballsx5
Pokenav
Pokegear
Ordinis Badge

"Submit to your superior, fools!"

XTvirus

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:09 pm
XTvirus

RadioHeadAche

lxAkira-Shimotoxl

User Image

❀~❀~❀Caitlyn Noelle❀~❀~❀
from gorgeous flowers..”

Noel smiled at her friend. "No. It is a draw." "So what have you be-" Noel jumped and yelled at the sound of the thug. "Damn it..." "We'll take you down.." "WAH!" Yet again she jumped this time because of a shot gun. She looked over at Yoshi and Akira. "What's going on..." Her voice was shaken. Caitlyn felt incredibly unsettled by the woman.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 17 Jude
User Image Lv. 18 Amber
User Image Lv. 18 Butterfly

Money:

User Image900

Inventory:

3x User Image
4x User Image

~ The Muiut Region~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]