Reply Welcome to the Sonic RP!
Why Sonic 06 failed so badly.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

souji213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 pm
I want everyone to tell me the reasons they think Sonic 06 failed harder then the 32X. Me? It was the story, gameplay, SonicXElise realtionship and ruining Blaze's backstory.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:39 am
sweatdrop everytime I hear about that game... I'm mostly speechless ((in a bad way))
sorry to say but it's that bad sad

anyway um I'd have to say the kissing scene in Sonic 06... most people hate that part i guess  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:45 am
I actually didn't mind the game all that much. It was still a bad game, bad game mechanics and they just released it way to early. Yet, I kind of enjoyed the plot that it had even though it was confusing and stupid. Also the graphics for CGI were in my opinion really good.

Yet, it's still a bad game with it's Time Paradoxes, its Elise x Sonic, it's game play, Silver being a complete douche and so on, down the line into oblivion...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:30 pm
Are Sonic games still using bad 3D engines? I though Sonic Adventure and Sonic Heroes were bad enough with the 3D...

...perhaps Sonic Team should look into licensing the 3D engine from Super Mario Galaxy...  

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:56 pm
I haven't played it yet so I won't know to much about it, but I have sat and watched two of my friends play all the way through with the highest ranks trying to be each other to get a better score...boys...lol.

But I heard them tell me Sonic's controls can be tricky and a bit delays when he's in bost and Shadow is a lot better off with out the vehicles in his stages, but its seems their favorite character is Silver even though he was tricked and almost screwed his future even more than it already is.

I have to agree with the first person that started this they did screw up Blaze's story line to hell.

I understand the sega games came out first before the comics but they give you a better feel on each characters personality and how truly how they are.
but that's just me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm
I haven't played this game either but I've watched walkthroughs/lets players play the game ((I look games up on youtube but I don't like spoiling games often for myself and others))

anyway I found out about the bad news one day from gaia once, people kept saying stuff like "I dislike how they released Sonic 06 too early!" or "What the fudge!! they made a human kiss sonic?!" o_o I was too curious so... I checked it out myself ;w;

but other then that the game play isn't that bad I guess, gotta give them some credit for that and besides it's not as bad as something else... ((I forgot what it was called but nevermind lol))  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

souji213

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 am
Sazie Chan
I haven't played this game either but I've watched walkthroughs/lets players play the game ((I look games up on youtube but I don't like spoiling games often for myself and others))

anyway I found out about the bad news one day from gaia once, people kept saying stuff like "I dislike how they released Sonic 06 too early!" or "What the fudge!! they made a human kiss sonic?!" o_o I was too curious so... I checked it out myself ;w;

but other then that the game play isn't that bad I guess, gotta give them some credit for that and besides it's not as bad as something else... ((I forgot what it was called but nevermind lol))

.....Sazie, I will refrain from using vulgar language but, Sonic 06's gameplay? Sucked. Sonic goes too damn slow and only speeds up when he feels like it, Shadow is way too vehicle happy and Silver? Do I even NEED to discuss that mess of gameplay? The side characters aside from Blaze all suck, Amy sucking the hardest.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:33 am
souji213
Sazie Chan

.....Sazie, I will refrain from using vulgar language but, Sonic 06's gameplay? Sucked. Sonic goes too damn slow and only speeds up when he feels like it, Shadow is way too vehicle happy and Silver? Do I even NEED to discuss that mess of gameplay? The side characters aside from Blaze all suck, Amy sucking the hardest.

Well ((again I say)) I never played it so I don't really know much, I dislike how they screwed up some things in it. ((I noticed a few things in the video about the gameplay))

but I always say positive things, besides it's a game and looked like it was hard to make xD not saying it's awesome because yeah... I'm just saying in the time they took to make this, the outlook of it isn't that bad ((background stuff))

if only they didn't rush into making this game...  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

souji213

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:39 am
Sazie Chan
souji213
Sazie Chan

Well ((again I say)) I never played it so I don't really know much, I dislike how they screwed up some things in it. ((I noticed a few things in the video about the gameplay))

but I always say positive things, besides it's a game and looked like it was hard to make xD not saying it's awesome because yeah... I'm just saying in the time they took to make this, the outlook of it isn't that bad ((background stuff))

if only they didn't rush into making this game...

There is nothing in this game that would make you positive, I am certain. Just watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaAH9r7Ksro&feature=plcp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:04 pm
I say the gameplay. SO MANY GLITCHES.

And Silver's voice. ._.

C'mon.

Otherwise, bestiality.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neseroth

Brainy Cultist

10,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:40 am
Sure the game was pretty bad, but there were parts I enjoyed. The music was awesome in my opinion and OH MAI GERD BEASTIALITY? Who cares we're in modern society ever hear of fan service to their furry players? And with the Animals possessing numerous human traits I'd say they'd qualify as partial humans. Saying that part is gross and the like greatly reminds me of how people acted back before the civil rights movement. Where it was, ''OH MAI GERD YOU KISSED A BLACK PERSON Y U TOUCH ANOTHER SPECIES OH MAI GERD?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 am
Doesn't change the fact that A. Sonic would NEVER do that kinda thing and B. It's gross.  

souji213

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:39 am
/not quite feeling to edit my post, but rather add/

I got lost during Silver's forest run thing.

I got lost. :c  
Welcome to the Sonic RP!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff