[PRP] Showing the way (Lulua'line x Tue) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:06 am
"I can teach you anytime you like." He said, as he held his fish still. "I'm not much of a teacher, but I think I remember enough of how my father taught me, that I could pass on the knowledge to you." He didn't want to make a big deal out of it though. As long as it was only Lulua'line he was teaching it should be okay.

He started to eat into the fish. The fish here had a pretty good taste, he decided. "Now that I know about this area, I'll have to come visit it again. The fish taste pretty good here." He said with a nod. He looked around the forest. "Next time I'll have to do some exploring, maybe climb some trees to get a better view." He said after taking a bite of fish.

"Though I should wait till a later time, since I just ate. That and I think that I should help with some hunting today for the pride." He was a bit nervious about joining in on a hunt, but he was sure he would do fine. The hunt wasn't going to be for a bit, but he wanted to get their early enough. He was sure he would have time after he finished the fish to get there.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:39 pm
"That would be nice." She said with a nod, "and I'm sure you're a better teacher than you think." That was more her mother instinct talk. She knew that males had a hard time with cubs sometimes, but they did a lot more than they knew. She gave him a smile and chewed a bit more on the fish.

She nodded, "If you ever need help trying to find something, just find me first, I can help." She was more than happy to help. She also loved having a new friend, and didn't want to just go separate ways and never talk again. "Oh, right." She nodded. "Hunting is very important." She smiled at him, "you don't want to be late for that, they'd leave without you."

Club Snails

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:00 pm
"I would love to teach you. Next time you have some free time, hunt me down and I can show you what my father taught me." Tue said with a grin. He thought teaching would be a fun experience for him. He just hoped that he could explain properly. It would be hard to remember exactly what his father taught him but he was sure that he could remember most of it eventually.

He took a a bit out of it, avoiding the larger bones. It had a slightly different taste, but it was hardly noticeable. He actually enjoyed this fish to the ones he had at his old home. More and more he was believing that the move was the right one, that this colony was where he could really flourish.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Sorry that it took so long

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 am
"Then I shall take you up on your offer quite soon." She needed more reasons to venture out of her little den she had called her home. Too long had she mopped there without a thought about what to do outside of it. "Until then, I suppose you should get going before you get in trouble." she giggled. Perhaps she could refresh her memory on the lands about her for their next meeting. She could easily find something to do.

The temple was something she hadn't been in a while. It would be something she'd have to explore again to make sure she really knew everything she thought she did. It probably changed a bit since she had last been in there, but that was half the fun. "I have a bit of exploring to do before our next meeting, it seems." She bowed to him after taking her last bite of fish. It was mostly bones left, and it's head and tail. She didn't care too much for those parts. She never could get past the idea of eating any creatures head, and fins just weren't that good.

Club Snails

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:30 pm
Tue nodded before getting up to leave. He hoped that she would seek him out sooner then later. There small adventure was an enjoyable one. "I am looking forward to out next meeting." He said before leaving. As he walked back toward the temple he felt there was a new hop in his step. He hadn't been this excited for years. It was nice to finally have a friend in the pride and he had lucked out and found a really nice leopardess.

He hoped that he would be a decent teacher like his father. The last thing he wanted to do was disappoint Lulua'line. She had shown him the river with ease. He wished that he could show her how to fish just as easily.

[ Lady Kiya ]

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces