Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:28 pm
Nell winced in pain for a moment and closed her eyes. When she opened then she was shocked to see that all of her wounds were healing at a remarkably fast rate.
"Gee thanks miss!" Nell smiled at the lady. She sharply turned her head to the masked man. "You can say that again. I was running back and forth delivering supplies. I'm beat. Or was beat. You started this? Why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:30 pm
"The girl is all healed now Alex!" She told him keeping her distance from Angel not knowing what he was going to do to her now that Alex told him that she told him everything. "Be careful Alex! Don't get too close to him!" She warned. Then she turned to the girl. "You're welcome! And my name is Moka!" She said.

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:31 pm

User Image

Keisoke : Keisoke smiled at her " your welcome " Keisoke said
and looked back inside when he the guy pointed at Angel he ran inside and
stood between them
" i will admit what he did was stupid and he got humans caught up in it as
well but you can't fight otherwise you'll get humans caught up in the fight
now is that what we want?
" Keisoke asked looking back and fourth at the
two

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 pm
"Well humans are ALREADY involved in the fight anyways." Nell replied to Keisoke's comment. "Most of us are already slaves and our towns and cities did suffer due to the selfishness of one guy. Whats his face. Castle i think? We were involved from the beginning." Nell raised her hand for somebody to serve her a drink.  

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:46 pm

User Image

Keisoke : Keisoke looked at the girl " now your more involved then
ever thanks to this idiots stupidity
" Keisoke said shooting a glare at Angel
" your call your self Angel but your more like the devil getting humans more
involved then they should be
" Keisoke said it was obvious he was angry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Moka looked around for the girl who ran the cafe. "I don't think you're gonna get that drink right now Miss. The waitress is missing." Moka said to Nell. She looked to the guys. "We really shouldn't be getting any civilian involved in this. In fact we shouldn't have a face off in here." She added.

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image Alex began to protest, but just sighed, "I suppose your right, this isn't the time." he out his gun away but walked over to angel, standing no less then a foot away. "if I catch you hurting anyone again, I'll kill you myself." he turned around to walk away.
User Image
Angel crossed his arms. "what I did was justified for the cause it will start, yes innocent blood was spilt but only in the name of a greater good." he grabbed Alex by the back of the neck. "I fight for you young man, you may not realize it yet, but I've done more for you than you will ever realize." he realesd him and walked to a separate corner from the others, his hand resting on the head of his hatchet  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:02 pm
Moka let out a sigh of relief as everything stopped. "Well at least everything is calm now!" She commented smiling.

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:03 pm
"AW man." Nell put her hand down. She stared at the man in the mask with complete hate. She turned her face to a smile and began her rant. "You can go die now. A ton of people died and you are responsible. I lost costumers and the city is all messed up. Another disaster would leave this city in ruins more than it already is. The imbalance of power and the constant fighting over it needs to be solved with a proper discussion~"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 pm
Moka nodded to show she agreed. "Another disaster would destroy the whole city. Maybe even us. How many survivors are there anyway from the bomb?" She added.

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image

He looked at the girl. "think for a second, think of all the beings forced into daily slavery, torture, bleeding in the service of vampires, think of all the people who have never felt the warmth of the sun, have never know freedom or happiness, think. Those people have never had a voice to speak of the atrocitys they endured they had never had an arm to strike back. The frustration that builds inside a man you has never known peace. It must be avenged." he spoke with the conviction of a preacher.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 pm

User Image

Keisoke : Keisoke was doing everything in his power not to kill
Angel " the greater good ....... THERE WERE OTHER WAY OF JUMP
STARTING THE WAR!!! KILLING VAMPIRE MASTERS WOULD OF JUMP
STARTED THE WAR AS WELL YOU BASTERD!!!
" Keisoke said losing
his temper

" YOU KNOW DAMN WELL US CRUSNIKS HAVE LAWS!! AND WE
ABIDE BY THOSE LAWS CAUSE PF HOW DEVASTATING WE CAN BE
IN A FIGHTS!!
" Keisoke shouted his hand in a fist

" AND YOU WENT AND BROKE ONE LAW,. ONE LAW THAT WAS
SUPPOSE TO NEVER BE BROKEN!!!
" Keisoke said starting to lower
his voice some

" and that's to never get humans caught up in our fights and now look
outside go look!! humans are dead cause of it!!
" Keisoke said pointing
outside

" you can be damn sure I'll report you to the council cause of this so say
your prays cause your days of living are numbered
" Keisoke said and
turned and started walking towards the door

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:22 pm
Angel removed his mask and dropped his cloak, his arms and face were charred and burned, covered in scar tissue. "look at me crusnik, where was the council when I was imprisoned? Where we're they when I was tortured? Where were they when I watched village after village be burnt and raided by the vampires? No where. This is a war that stretches beyond crusnik and vampire, this is a war over humanity and their chance, we all deserve to die. I've accepted I will die, I crave for the day to come, but not until every last god forsaken vampire lie in a hole, and every crusnik beside them." he stood still after finishing his speech. He drew his hatchet, he expected to be attacked.

User Image Alex pulled out his gun again. "it's true that most of the vampire are evil but not all deserve to die! Surely there is a better world then such a genocide!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:23 pm
Nell almost fell out of her seat because of Keisoke's yelling.
"Oh you are a crusnik? Haha i didn't know that. And what law was that?" Nell asked simply to get on his nerves. She turned to the masked man again. "Sir we can debate and debate ALL you want but know that you are wrong. The bombing was unjustified and just plain unnecessary~ The people didnt ask you to bomb their homes and kill civilians. The park was so pretty too."

Nell frowned. she took out her camera and started to browse through the photos. Nell was an artist. She enjoyed taking artistic photos as well as drawing/painting. Some were of the park that was now destroyed. Then there were fight scenes and pictures of her regular clients who were probably dead now. Sigh... This guy is not a lovely person.  

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:34 pm
"That's true, the park was pretty." Moka agreed. Then she added, "Yeah! Not all Vampires deserve to die! Some of us didn't do everything you think we did! Some of us just wanna live peacefully with humans as equals! Just look at me! I'm a Vampire, but I don't so any of the things the rest did! And there are more like me!"

~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff