Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Aparments Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 pm
the Apartment building is run by vampires but the crew at the building are human servants

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

Alex followed close to Moka, keeping his mouth shut, he knew this neighborhood was mostly vampire and he wouldnt be given the warmest of greetings here if found out,  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image
Moka arrived at her appartment and unlocked the door. "Here we are!" She stated heading into her room. She yelled back, "You can check the back room for clothes or just wash up in the bathroom!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image

Alex nodded and walked into the bathroom, he wetted a rag and began washing himself and shirt. "I don't know if I thanked you or not but thanks for saving me, and I'm sorry we had to meet the way we did." he yelled seeing as the door was shut.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:49 pm
"Make sure to use cold water on the blood! You're welcome! And hey, it was an exciting way to meet!" Moka replied.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Alex smiled. "that it was." he whispered to himself. He finished washing and took a towel to dry off. "so, what's your opinion, do you think the war is actually going to take off now?" he hoped it didn't, he didn't want more people to get caught in the middle.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image

Moka came out of her room. "Well with that guy still running around free a war probably will start. So we need to stop him before anyone else gets killed. I'm sure we can stop this war before it goes too far!" She answered smiling.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:12 pm
Nell entered through the door and walked around the room. This was about the size of her apartment but a little bit smaller.
"Cute place!" Nell commented. She didn't see any reason to change. He clothes were a bit torn and dirtied by the explosion but that was about it.  

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image

Alex stepped out of the bathroom, "But that's the problem, this war does sadly need to happen, but the genocide he wants isn't right, this isn't exactly vampire versus human, this is rich vampires versus humans and sympathsiser, no one deserves servitude as a fate, but simply because your people drink blood doesn't make you all evil" he pulled out his gun to make sure it hadn't broken. "I hope this war does start, but I wish it hadn't started like this. There are no good guys anymore, I hear the hunters are indeed getting blamed."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image
Moka waved when she saw Nell. "Hi again! And thanks for the complement! If you need some clothes you can borrow some of mine!" She greeted smiling. Then replied, "I guess that's true. And that isn't right! Well one good thing is going to come out of this. The different races will work together to put an end to this!"

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
Alex smiled at Nell, and crossed his arms and sat down in a chair in the living room, "let's just hope he doesn't turn into some infuencial player in all this and just stays a wild card till sombody snuffs his flame." he was still slightly unnerved that anything would be stronger then vampires. And be THAT much stronger at that. "I wonder how the vampires know anything about the masked Angel.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm
"Well i dont know where you live Alex but thats not what my side of town is thinking." Nell said. "My area says that its the vampire's fault. They kinda hate having to serve them and all that. So naturally the majority would hate your kind but thats just racism. There are some reasonable ones. Then theres the group who hates hunters for just not doing their job."  

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

"Too bad there isn't a way to tell a lot of people who actually did it." Moka sighed. Then asked, "Would you two just like me to make dinner?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

Alex smiled. "that would be great, thank you. But who would believe us? I mean we aren't exactly the most trustworthy looking people out there. And what kind of story is a masked man who belongs to a supposedly extinct race? Meh, I say tommorrow I'll try and have a talk with the captain." he froze up. He did it again. He slipped up.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:51 pm
"Whats up?" Nell asked Alex. He seemed tense but she didn't think much of it. Nell looked to Moka and nodded with much enthusiasm. Then a light bulb lit up in her head. "So you want somebody to DELIVER a message to them saying what really happened?" Nell smiled practically begging for YES.  
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff