Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:21 pm
DragonsRage24

Ani had only just returned to the pride when the fire broke out. The smoke had been so thick and heavy that finding her way anywhere had seemed impossible but so long as she could escape the flames themselves she would consider herself lucky. She had her name, she had to tell her family; she could hardly let a fire be the end of her quest. The thought was sickening – but then, she couldn't be sure if that was the idea or the smoke that turned her stomach.

Running from the flames had seemed the best course of action until her foot was suddenly so securely fastened beneath a gnarled root that the rest of her body had continued forward and she had gracelessly plowed face-first into the earth. Her foreleg hurt from the tips of her toes to the peak of her shoulder, but there was nothing for it. It was pinned and she was in enough pain that pulling it free seemed torture. As the fire drew nearer and the smoke thicker, it was all she could do to keep from crying out in terror. As it was, the smoke veiled her in a heavy unconsciousness before she could think to worry about death.

Her head felt swollen when at last she came to again, but she heard voices and pawsteps. Lions were coming nearer, though her nostrils were burned and she was unsure if she could trust the smell. She tested her forepaw again as she slowly came around and regained awareness of her situation. Fire, smoke, pain; she was stuck, but she was alive. She would need assistance moving the root aside, but at least she could still feel the pads of her paws. Coughing, she hauled herself to her feet and called out, "Here! I'm here!"  
Rennekae rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:36 am
Kira was still creeping in the direction of the scents when she thought she heard a voice. Swiveling her ears back and forth, she decided that the voice was more important and changed direction. The scents indicated that those lions were together, and there was safety in numbers; on the other hand, she'd only heard one singular voice. In this mess, being alone was never a good thing.

Padding toward the voice, she dropped all pretense of stealth and sped up. Whatever creature had called out, it may be hurt.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
Zosie rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:33 am
Baatar wondered how many more there were to be found, or how many had lost their lives. He shuddered.

He had been fortunate, unlike these lions, to avoid injury, grief and any kind of emotional strife. He knew that eventually it would happen in his life, he just wondered when.

The grey lion continued to prod objects aside - burnt logs, piles of ash. It was incredible and terrifying, how much a fire could do. He tried to carry on scenting, but just received the bitter smell and taste of charcoal.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 pm
When she heard the voice call, Kai'dena went straight for it. A pale colored lioness, Kai'dena tried to reassure her, "Don't worry, I'll try to be quick, be still!" and She pushed with all her strength to uplift the root from where it was to give the lioness some room to move from the prison it kept upon her so far.

"We must join the others, they aren't far, are you all right to move?" she asked, looking the lioness over, seeing if there were any wounds.

DragonsRage24

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:44 am
Wrenching her injured paw free from the root, Ani winced with pain but did not stop moving until the limb was out of the way and she could properly thank the lioness that had saved her. Her lavender eyes took in the other female's pale coat, trying to ensure herself that she was home and this lioness was her pride. Was she among family again? She wanted to be done with all of this finally, as she had thought it would be after finding her name. Her soot covered nose wrinkled and she resisted the urge to sneeze as she nodded a bit wearily, "I can. I'm pretty sure I can. I'll keep up, I promise."

She did not want to be left. Instinctively she knew the pride was in for a long march, and her dirty white coat twitched with anxiety as she gingerly put the least amount of weight possible on the injured leg. She would hobble along, but she was not completely inept at three-legged travel. "Is everyone else alright? Was anyone hurt?" She was worried for the pride she barely knew anymore; she wanted to get to know them all again.  
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 54 ... 44!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:30 pm
If anyone has anything they want to wrap up, please feel free to do so, but it's probably high time I put this out of its misery. I'm sorry it dragged on forever.

1. Depawsit
2. L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
3. Das Tor
4. [ Lady Kiya ]
5. wooga Paes
6. Dame Nightfury
7. Zohwhee
8. Excited Apathy
9. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
10. [ Lady Kiya ]
11. Das Tor
12. Zohwhee
13. L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
14. Strawberry Gumi Bunny
15. Ecavi
16. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
17. Strawberry Gumi Bunny
18. Excited Apathy
19. Dame Nightfury
20. DragonsRage24
21. Strawberry Gumi Bunny
22. DragonsRage24
23. Das Tor
24. Ecavi
25. [ Lady Kiya ]
26. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
27. Excited Apathy
28. Kaelyndra
29. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
30. Rennekae
31. Kaelyndra
32. Dame Nightfury
33. Das Tor
34. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
35. Ecavi
36. [ Lady Kiya ]
37. Zohwhee
38. Excited Apathy
39. DragonsRage24
40. [ Lady Kiya ]
41. Kimaria
42. Das Tor
43. [ Lady Kiya ]
44. Zohwhee
45. Das Tor
46. [ Lady Kiya ]
47. DragonsRage24
48. Excited Apathy
49. Ecavi
50. tuesdayscat
51. Rennekae
52. Zohwhee
53. DragonsRage24
54. tuesdayscat

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:31 pm
Zohwhee

The cub is yours! She won't be born until relocation is complete, but that should be relatively soon. I will let you know!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:40 pm
((AHHH my Mahiri look alike<333 thankyou so much Meep, my first ever swampie! I'm gonna go ahead and wrap this up for Baatar.))

Now they had found some people, Baatar decided to abandon ship. To his eyes, they seemed content with having saved those who had been discovered. He had been no use yet again, and his Greenwood injury was playing up.

It seemed his effort to help, or from another angle, "play the hero", did not always go too well. Baatar knew now that he had to adopt a different strategy. How was he able to help people if he couldn't be of any use?

The grey lion silently nodded to the group he had encountered on this strange and upsetting off-chance, and gracefully took his leave.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas