Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasha
  has been quite busy.
View Results

La Traviata

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:05 pm
I was playing cymbals tonight, and in a freak accident, I somehow managed to cut my n****e. An occasional accidental hit to the chest is not unusual for me because of my chest size, but...yeah. This happened. It's fully intact, there's just a cut on it that hurts like a b***h when it touches anything ever.

Would anyone have any advice on how to treat this? I've washed it with warm water and a gentle antibacterial soap and applied some Neosporin, but beyond that, I have no idea what to do and Google is only giving me stuff related to breastfeeding-specific n****e issues.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:44 am
That....is a freak accident xD

the only n****e related injury I've had was from a boyfriend who straight up made my nipples bleed from biting them. they were sore as hell but I didn't do too much with them.
keep what up with you're doing and you should be fine, make sure you're wearing clean bras too  

LeRaven

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 pm
owww!!

give it air i guess.
just be like topless all the time until you go out
let it heal itself

ay ay ayy owwie  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:42 am
That does happen to a lot of breastfeeding women whose babies are getting teeth, so don't worry too much about it. Just keep it clean and dry and like Buttcheeks said, don't but anything on it unless you have to.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items