Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bisexual Guild

Back to Guilds

For Bi's to hang out and not be discriminated against. 

Tags: Bisexual 

Reply The Bisexual Guild!
A question for the girls.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moneygirl14 In

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:59 pm
Has a girl ever taken your v card, if so did it hurt?
Cuz mine did and i want to know why does it hurt like hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:47 pm
she may have just been too rough? i guess it depends on how you went about it. just need to be more careful and ease into it, especially if you're only beginning  

BeautyisLove

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:41 pm
ow to enjoy pain-free sex every time, especially the first time!

It is a myth that, during first-time sex, girls must bleed and feel pain. Yet many women experience unnecessary pain during sex, and consider it normal. For the vast majority, sex does not have to be, and should not be painful. There are many, many things you can do to ensure pain-free sex, and if they do not work, you need to see a doctor.

A note on hymens: Hymens have nothing to do with whether you've had sex or not, from a biological perspective. No one, not even a doctor, can tell whether you've had sex from looking at you. The hymen (renamed by the modern medical community as the 'corona') is a thin, flexible membrane at the entrance of the v****a that naturally degenerates over time (more rapidly from the beginning of puberty). Some hymens are particularly thick or inflexible, and can cause pain during sexual activity—if you believe this may be the case for you, it's important that you see a doctor to discuss ways that this can be solved. I really recommend reading the ground-breaking myth-busting info in this article:

My Corona: The Anatomy Formerly Known as the Hymen & the Myths That Surround It

Keep in mind that the v****a naturally expands several inches and lubricates during arousal. After sex / masturbation / arousal ends, the v****a returns to its original size. Sex doesn't permanently stretch the v****a; only childbirth can do that--and even then, pelvic floor exercises (kegels) can resolve this.

- Lubrication - makes penetrative sex of any kind a lot easier. Use water-based or silicone-based lubricant with latex condoms.

- Physical health - if you are feeling under the weather or have a compromised immune system, it might be harder for you to become completely aroused. A nutritious diet and regular exercise really are essential for a good sex life. Some drugs—including prescription drugs such as anti-depressants, and recreational drugs and alcohol—may also affect your libido.

- Mental health and relaxation - are you comfortable with your partner? To have penetrative sex, you must be completely at ease. Is your partner gentle? Mental health is also important—if you are feeling anxious, depressed, pressured, or have body-image issues, arousal may be more difficult.

- Foreplay - Pleasurable penetrative sex does not exist without other sexual activity / arousal (whatever floats your boat!) to precede it. You need enough time to relax and become well lubricated.

- Masturbation - if you are comfortable with your body, understand your own anatomy, and are able to communicate what you enjoy with your partner, sex will be all the more enjoyable. Try www.scarleteen.com and www.clitical.com.

- Expectations - be positive. If you expect sex to be painful, you'll tense up so much that it will hurt. See article below on the related condition, vaginismus.

From ow to wow! Demystifying painful intercourse at Scarleteen.com.
Vaginismus - This is a condition in which the pelvic floor muscles contract involuntarily in response to penetration or the idea of penetration. Depending on the cause, therapy (such as psychotherapy) and / or physiotherapy is used to treat it.
When Sex Hurts - A Redbook article on some of the illnesses and conditions than can cause or contribute to painful sex.

Sex still painful? See a doctor.

- The Official "Fizzlesticks' Fantastic Safer Sex Kit" Thread -
The link above is the entire sex kit, with active links!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:43 pm
Moneygirl14 In
Now with my info dump out of the way.

Sex should really never hurt, if it is hurting you should stop and figure out what is going wrong.

I have been fisted, and it didn't hurt during, before, or after.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

Moneygirl14 In

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 am
Blackrose_Knight
Moneygirl14 In

Sex should really never hurt, if it is hurting you should stop and figure out what is going wrong.

I finally figured out why it hurt, she had popped my cherry  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 am
Moneygirl14 In
Blackrose_Knight
Moneygirl14 In

again, sex. Should. Not. Hurt. Even if it was your first time.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

Moneygirl14 In

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:39 am
Blackrose_Knight
Moneygirl14 In
Blackrose_Knight
Moneygirl14 In

again, sex. Should. Not. Hurt. Even if it was your first time.
well it feels good now  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:53 am
At least you got past the pain. My first time didn't really hurt I was just sore afterward.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Moneygirl14 In

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:00 am
Kasumi Miyagi
At least you got past the pain. My first time didn't really hurt I was just sore afterward.
Me too but im used to everything now  
The Bisexual Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff