Rice with? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlyDuc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:05 am
Hai! ^^

Just wanted to make a place to hang and chat! Maybe we can get to know each other again... Well when I joined it wasn't much life here either... maybe we can get some more life into it again. I would love to see this guild alive again ^^

So hope you guys can sit down and chat with each other xD Well open for everything! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:31 am
Kiatre

Hai, wasn't possible to reply to you.. since you only allow friends to pm you... and your profile is private xD So only way was this I guess...

I can't remember when I said I liked food though, and yeah I viet ^^ And how about you? Do you like food and are you asian too? x)  

FlyDuc

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:22 am
FlyDuc
Hai! ^^

Just wanted to make a place to hang and chat! Maybe we can get to know each other again... Well when I joined it wasn't much life here either... maybe we can get some more life into it again. I would love to see this guild alive again ^^

So hope you guys can sit down and chat with each other xD Well open for everything! ^^

Their to many food that goes so good with rice I think it mostly good with rice is any meat product and some sea food products also  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:49 am
Rice?
emotion_kirakira yum_salmon yum_shrimp yum_tamago yum_onigiri
SUSHIIIIIII!!!!!! emotion_bigheart
and soy sauce of course~ cat_4laugh  

Manga Grl 01

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Kitreyu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:08 pm
FlyDuc

Holy s**t, my apologizes.. xD & Yessu I am Viet & many other things c:
I am Food's number #1 Ventilator emotion_drool & I'll be fixing the issue.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 pm
yum_onigiri I like sushi~!<3333 yum_salmon yum_tamago yum_shrimp yum_tuna ^w^ I like rice with many things c: Like rice with Shrimps? Sausage? Eggs? Pork? Beef? Tomatoes? Veggies? Mushroom? Chicken? Fish? LOOL Heheh >:3 emotion_yatta yum_puddi emotion_bigheart  

iCookiezxD

Beloved Friend

8,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

FlyDuc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:56 am
skeithdreamer

Ahaha! So true, we can put rice in nearly every dish. And rice with salat works too, so doesn't need meat all the time ^^ But I agree on you there. But rice was just a title to open up ahaha xD

Manga Grl 01

You love sushi and sea food then. And yeah soya sauce, can be used in so many dishes. ^^ But I think if you ate sushi all day long for years you would get sick of it xD

Kiatre

It's ok, would be worse if I couldn't contact you at all. Oh nice! I'm just viet I guess... But I knew few other languages biggrin Oh? Ahaha, well guess we all love food, or something to eat though :3

iCookiezxD

Ahahaha! Yeah, rice is great. Can fit to so much, and sushi so many different way to make it. But I really hope you don't mix that all in one dish xD Would be a huge and yeah... new way of mixing everything xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:12 am
. _ . Is there ever a good topic for Asian people to post on? Barley any people go on this..  

Kitreyu

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:07 am
Kiatre
. _ . Is there ever a good topic for Asian people to post on? Barley any people go on this..

What kind of topic are you looking for in this guild so all the members will post in????  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:28 am
skeithdreamer
Kiatre

What kind of topic are you looking for in this guild so all the members will post in????

I'm not looking for one, but actually wanting to make one due to the fact that people are constantly posting on old guild posts. For example, this one.
It's like it doesn't really matter what topic it's subjected as as long as it interests others and actually I don't know allow others to communicate one another than letting this guild be mute and dull.  

Kitreyu

Manga Grl 01

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 am
FlyDuc

Manga Grl 01

You love sushi and sea food then. And yeah soya sauce, can be used in so many dishes. ^^ But I think if you ate sushi all day long for years you would get sick of it xD

yea, probably...^^ but there's still so many different types of sushi to eat~ >w< hehehe, enough for years to come...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:51 pm
Kiatre
skeithdreamer
Kiatre

I'm not looking for one, but actually wanting to make one due to the fact that people are constantly posting on old guild posts. For example, this one.
It's like it doesn't really matter what topic it's subjected as as long as it interests others and actually I don't know allow others to communicate one another than letting this guild be mute and dull.

Hmm that make sense I think you can make a topic in one the of the forums in our guild  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kitreyu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:14 pm
skeithdreamer
Kiatre
skeithdreamer
Kiatre

Hmm that make sense I think you can make a topic in one the of the forums in our guild

Dude, already tried to make one. Not a lot of people comment. Seriously,..what are asian people into? XD Stupid question b/c I should know...but egh,..Honestly I don't..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:48 pm
Kiatre
skeithdreamer
Kiatre
skeithdreamer
Kiatre

Dude, already tried to make one. Not a lot of people comment. Seriously,..what are asian people into? XD Stupid question b/c I should know...but egh,..Honestly I don't..

Aww that sucks today I mostly saw the topic for this guild is just about food but I think every Asian is into anime or k-pop or j-pop whatever they like the most  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Bomi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:14 am
Loolsss, hi there!
Rice with anything spicyyy <3 Spicy food is my life . emotion_dowant

¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]