aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:43 pm
sdlkhjsd
Who's got it/wants to get it/is going to get it?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 am

I've got Black 2.
Wild Eevees! That's the best part so far! Just kidding. I'd probably say the best part is the expanded map. They got rid of a few things, but that's okay. Also, version differences: I was almost shocked to see Opleucid as super-high-tech land.

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Kez Mani

I've got Black 2.
Wild Eevees! That's the best part so far! Just kidding. I'd probably say the best part is the expanded map. They got rid of a few things, but that's okay. Also, version differences: I was almost shocked to see Opleucid as super-high-tech land.

I was shocked at the city change too. It's all phasers set for stunnnn.

I also am in love with how when your repel runs out they ask if you want to use another  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:36 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kez Mani

I've got Black 2.

I also am in love with how when your repel runs out they ask if you want to use another

Yeah, that's awesome. I was in Chargestone when it asked if I wanted to use another repel, and I was like FINALLY, THEY IMPLEMENTED THAT. I've been waiting since.... FR/LG, I think.

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:00 pm
Kez Mani
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kez Mani

I've got Black 2.

Yeah, that's awesome. I was in Chargestone when it asked if I wanted to use another repel, and I was like FINALLY, THEY IMPLEMENTED THAT. I've been waiting since.... FR/LG, I think.

yeah
it is amazing.
I just wish they let you bulk sell ores to the ore guy  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:13 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kez Mani
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kez Mani

I've got Black 2.

yeah
it is amazing.

To any of the maniacs, really. I was kind of upset when I found out the mulch maniac would only give me 1000 for a bag of mulch.

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:16 pm
Kez Mani
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kez Mani
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kez Mani

I've got Black 2.

yeah
it is amazing.

To any of the maniacs, really. I was kind of upset when I found out the mulch maniac would only give me 1000 for a bag of mulch.

You can guy them rly cheap in join avenue if you have a florist person.
Then sell them off for like 750 profit  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:23 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kez Mani
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kez Mani
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kez Mani

I've got Black 2.

yeah
it is amazing.

You can guy them rly cheap in join avenue if you have a florist person.
Then sell them off for like 750 profit

I do have the florist person. She's a preschooler. I decided I could get more money by battling those breeders, plus my pokemon get XP. (I don't EV or IV train. That just takes all the fun out of it.)

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Rayinte

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 pm
I miss being excited about Pokémon.

my only thought regarding b2/w2 is "meh."

I think I'm too old for nintendo or something. They just aren't making games I want to play--and I've played every Pokémon since Red/Blue.

Except Pokémon Channel.

Because screw you, Pokémon Channel.

(yes, this includes Hey you! Pikachu! and Pinball(s). And Ranger(s). And Mystery Dungeon(s). And Trozei. And TCG-GB. I wish they'd brought TCG-GB 2 to the US.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm
Rayinte
I miss being excited about Pokémon.

my only thought regarding b2/w2 is "meh."

I think I'm too old for nintendo or something. They just aren't making games I want to play--and I've played every Pokémon since Red/Blue.

Except Pokémon Channel.

Because screw you, Pokémon Channel.

(yes, this includes Hey you! Pikachu! and Pinball(s). And Ranger(s). And Mystery Dungeon(s). And Trozei. And TCG-GB. I wish they'd brought TCG-GB 2 to the US.)

I'm 25 and i'm like a pokemon finatic!  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Rayinte

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:08 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland

I'm 30 and I was a Pokémon fanatic since it started airing in the US.

It's kind of sad that I really can't muster any interest in the new games. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:09 pm
Rayinte
AliceLoathesWonderland

if there is any game that will reel you back into pokemon it's these new ones.
Best game ever imo.
And I own most of the pokemon games.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Rayinte

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Rayinte
AliceLoathesWonderland

Best game ever imo.

Part of my beef is that they keep making improvements, and then getting rid of them in the next game. The Pokétch from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum was genius. I loved being able to have a HUD of whatever I was doing--I could use it to track EV progression or whether I had an egg waiting or just to see my team's current status (did Linoone pick up something?)

Having follower Pokémon in the HG/SS was delightful.

They spent an entire generation building up the notion of "Pokémon Contests" and then dropped it like a hot potato, having to change the entire mechanics of Feebas evolution.

Dream world? Give me a break. By the time it was actually available, people who bought B/W at launch were already well past the point where it would have been a valuable addition to their first play-through. And then? It was fun for about a month, tops, if you're the sort who goes for "Virtual Chores" sorts of games.

But it's not just Pokémon that has disappointed me lately. All of Nintendo's big names are franchise names. Pokémon has been around for something like fifteen years. Mario and Zelda? Longer than that. They don't take chances on new franchises anymore. And for the existing franchises, it's always the same exact thing.

For a good long while, I would have kicked a puppy for Pikmin 3, so long as it had a couch co-op mode. Now? I'm really not interested in getting a Wii-U just for one game.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:38 pm
Rayinte
AliceLoathesWonderland
Rayinte
AliceLoathesWonderland

Best game ever imo.

Part of my beef is that they keep making improvements, and then getting rid of them in the next game. The Pokétch from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum was genius. I loved being able to have a HUD of whatever I was doing--I could use it to track EV progression or whether I had an egg waiting or just to see my team's current status (did Linoone pick up something?)

Having follower Pokémon in the HG/SS was delightful.

They spent an entire generation building up the notion of "Pokémon Contests" and then dropped it like a hot potato, having to change the entire mechanics of Feebas evolution.

Dream world? Give me a break. By the time it was actually available, people who bought B/W at launch were already well past the point where it would have been a valuable addition to their first play-through. And then? It was fun for about a month, tops, if you're the sort who goes for "Virtual Chores" sorts of games.

But it's not just Pokémon that has disappointed me lately. All of Nintendo's big names are franchise names. Pokémon has been around for something like fifteen years. Mario and Zelda? Longer than that. They don't take chances on new franchises anymore. And for the existing franchises, it's always the same exact thing.

For a good long while, I would have kicked a puppy for Pikmin 3, so long as it had a couch co-op mode. Now? I'm really not interested in getting a Wii-U just for one game.
Yeah. I didn't really like them dropping all those things. I really hate C Gear.

I wish we still could make pokeblocks, poffins.. well you cant make good ones to increase the beauty of feebas enough to evolve it otherwise.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:22 pm
I did get it! I've played for maybe an hour. I just can't get into it.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff