kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:57 am
ok 100,000 years ogo the first evil, a genderless being of evil became a male,kyo and a female, shina. kyo created a school,shira created her "kids" like me, rena, ect. but reiko, the oldest, was used as a body for shina. shina couldn't care less if we died. she can just create more. why she tried to kiss you. like i said she is lonely. and why she did that was because seeing reiko love you and how you love her back made her jealous. and why she said you cold was because in way you left her to be killed. i'm not mad and reiko could never be mad at you. she is madly i mad with you. also three of her? three is only one reiko. the ones at the manor are doll she created to look like her. she is a necromancer. they can't clone theing. rei creates nano machine based doll and reiko using her bloood makes them look like her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:16 am
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki paid attention, but had already a clue as to how he should respond, even if it did make him sound like the bad guy. In the end, his mind would have to be spoken, or written out, no matter the consequences. He slowly began to pace back and forth and then walked over to a window, looking outside slowly as he adjusted the collar on his neck, a static noise coming from it. 'Jealous? About what? Couldn't she have just been smart since she apparently used Reiko's body to have just been with me instead? Just fool me out and get what she wanted? Or perhaps she had other plans not relating to me? And to top it off, why is it that now, after nearly weeks of not seeing Reiko at all, Reiko randomly appears out of nowhere? And then saying that there are not 3...ha, what a lie. Reiko put her blood into the apparent machines. Blood contains DNA, so in turn, they ARE her. They don't just make them look like her, the DNA forms more Reiko's. She been cloning herself with just a machine body containing her DNA. Maybe not the most common form of cloning, but it is cloning nonetheless. But hell, what do I know anymore? Everything is just a jamble nowadays. More problems arise every passing day. And somehow, at a soon enough time, the problem is just going to get worse and then solved with the most simplest of ways.'

...I'll continue my path.

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 am
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki grinned and walked towards the door, opening it slowly and taking a step out of the dorm, stopping for a moment as a black flame appeared, forming letters slowly and changing the atmosphere to be a bit darker.'No response, no surprise. I doubt any of you would enjoy talking to me now. I'm leaving and don't bother stopping me. Find me if you want, but you all better be completely sure you can all explain things to me because in my opinion...you're all just leading us on, trying to put us all into situations where we solely have to become slaves and don't say that is a lie...I've seen it enough to know what's going on around here.' Oki then left, closing the dorm room door behind him as he left the building, the black flame resting on his shoulder as he adjusted the collar on his neck.

...I'll continue my path.

(Exit)  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas