Soquili Halloween CYO main page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 am
It may just be me, but is there still a plushie with leg feathers?
Also, which is the plushie that has the angeni/kalona wings? I swear I had it, but I can't seem to find it anymore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:58 am
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
I know that in previous CYOs, there was only up to a certain breed that could actually be given out. For example, only up to uncommon/uncommon hybrids for last year's Christmas CYO.
Does this apply here, as well? I did not see anything about breed, only edits and mutation. I've got a plush in there who is very important to plots shall he be chosen, and he's a Kalona. I'd like to remove him if his breed would be changed if CC'd.

They go up to rare this time around :3 (To open up the species Kalona for halloween 8D!) There's also hyper-hybriding up to three (mind has done a wind/kirin/cerynei).  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:15 am
Hybrids... <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:27 am
That makes me so excited!
Thank you, Heart! <3  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:10 pm
I am sure it has been answered already but if we color a plushie do we have to cert it ourselves as well? And if we want to gift the plushie to someone do we pm them it or is there a thread to post it to be sent out?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Dooma
I am sure it has been answered already but if we color a plushie do we have to cert it ourselves as well? And if we want to gift the plushie to someone do we pm them it or is there a thread to post it to be sent out?

Yeah, you need to cert them yourself. And you just PM the plushies to whoever you're gifting them to. ^^  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:18 pm
I picked through the thread, but I may have missed it - For a winged Soquili type(Such as Wind or Kalona), would we be allowed to specify a wing type? I want to make a plushie of an OC because this fits him PERFECTLY, but he's also got a rather specific wing type - To be exact, Kalona wing style #3.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:40 pm
Nymphalidae
Dooma

Yeah, you need to cert them yourself. And you just PM the plushies to whoever you're gifting them to. ^^

awesome thanks for the heads up!  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:25 pm
Kesmi
*Can't open/use the zip files* T^T

You could try downloading a free program that can open it for you, like WinZIP?
If you can't, there's free ones that can do it online. I couldn't find the one I used before, but this one looks okay. If it doesn't work, googling something like "online ZIP file opener" should provide more options.

I hope these help. If not, please let me know and I'll try something else for you, or someone else may be able to. ovo Good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:00 pm
I tried a Zip opener before and couldn't figure the thing out. xD It always frustrated me..  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:19 pm
Kesmi
I tried a Zip opener before and couldn't figure the thing out. xD It always frustrated me..

Not sure about your OS, but I use windows 7 and i just right click the item and say open in a new window. Then I just drag it to another location where I can use it xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm
I tried on my old computer that was an XP. My new one has Windows 7 on it.  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:18 am
Sorry, I can't unzip or unfolder it. Not only did I have to have someone else host it for me - but it is a HUGE! file. Each of the 15 wing styles has both a back and front folder with no less than four layers [lines, highlights, shade, color]. But I hope you can manage to figure it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:58 am
Okay, so... I've seen plushes with alternate wings for Kalonas besides the original wings... Is there a .psd available? heart I went looking but didn't find it sweatdrop  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:03 pm
Sorry to be a newblet. Can someone tell me how to resize images to get them to fit on the cert? The plushies are always huge in comparison.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff