Roman Family Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:41 pm
"Wel they can shield them with mud and herbs and things we live around normally.." She smiled and snuggled to them since they seemed a little scared "They hate us mainly because they are scared and don't know how to explain us..don't worry mommy and daddy will always be here to protect you.." She licked their little cheeks "Your daddy saved me..if he hadn't I would've died.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:42 pm
"Daddy was probably able to save you since he's so strong!"
"Did daddy kill the hunter?"
"Mommmyyyy I'm scaaaared!"  

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:45 pm
"Well yes daddy is strong and he loves us all and would never let anyone hurt us..." She petted each one through their thick little white fur "Yes him and grandpa killed him....it's ok to be scared baby mommy is always here I would never let a hunter take you.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 pm
"Grandpa?"
"W-was the hunter in our woods!?"
"Whhhhhaaa!"  

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:53 pm
she smiled "Yes my dad...your grandpa" she smiled "well we are in the woods so they come hunt us wherever we are.." she then heard one of them start crying as she picked him up and smiled "Its ok I got you I'm here.." she hummed to him with her sweet voice  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:54 pm
"M-mommy I'm gonna have bad dreams!"
"Will you sleep in bed with us mommy?"
"T-the scary h-hunter is going t-to get me!"  

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:57 pm
She smiled and nodded as she picked all three of them up and brought them into her and shane's room "Ok boys cuddle up to me I'll watch over you and sing you to sleep...I'll protect you.." She shifted into her white wolf form and nuzzled them  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:05 pm
"Thanks mommy..."
THey all cuddled up with her in their wolf forms. her fur was warm and comforting to them.  

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:08 pm
She nodded "Just no kicking ok daddy usually likes for you boys to sleep in your own beds but I can handle him just snuggle up under me.." She licked their little faces cleaning off their tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:09 pm
Shane came in and found the triplets in his bed.
"Valllll..." he whined.  

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:13 pm
She looked at him " Shane they got scared and asked for me to sleep in bed with them .." She smiled and looked at him "Is that a problem baby.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 pm
"Why were they scared?" Shane asked with a sigh, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He looked at his mate and three pups with an exasperated expression. There was no room in the bed for him now.  

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 pm
"I might've told them the hunter story about how you and I got hurt.." She looked down at them and scooted over a bit moving them with her. Movving one to lay ontop if her and the others close under her fur as she made room for shane  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm
Shane rolled his eyes at how there was barely room for him to lie down now, but he got on the bed anyway.
"Okay well I'm going to rip the throat out of the next hunter I see so chill out pups."  

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:29 pm
"I already told them that we would protect them and matty with everything we have." She smiled and leaned over licking shane  
Wolf Packs (Home <3)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff