Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 pm
Shane sighed and got off her, but he did as she said and went back to the house.
"Hey." he said simply to her parents.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 pm
Her mom approached him first and smiled "Everything ok honey...you shouldn't mind my husband Val is like his crown jewel he is very protective..." She smiled "Come have some roast..."  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:51 pm
"Eh, I was probably wrong to snap and yell like I did, but she really startled me, I didn't know she'd ever liked anyone other than me. I guess I got a bit jealous- anyway that roast smells really good." Shane said, going to the table and sitting down. He waited politely for the food to be apportioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 pm
Val's mom giggled "Oh yes dear when Val gets mad like that it's best to let her be alone for a moment.. Oh I do what I can.." She blushed and let Vals father serve himself first then her mom got some and yelled out to the yard "VAL DINNER.." Val walked inside shifting with the pups as she sat them in her lap as she served herself and passed the roast to shane.  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 pm
Shane cut off a small portion for himself, smaller than what Val had cut, not wanting to offend her parents by taking too much after having that fight with Val right inside their house.
"Thanks for having us over. And thanks for the food." Shane said, waiting for Val's father to eat, deferring to him as the head of Val's small family pack.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:12 pm
Val's dad took a bite and everyone then proceeded to eat. Val playfully stuck her fingers that she covered in the seasoned juice from the meat and stuck it into the pups mouths as they loved it and made little sounds. Val's mom looked at Shanes plate "Oh honey no no no You have to eat more than that if you want to keep up your strength and give me more adorable grandchildren.."  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm
"I don't want to eat too much of your food, but if you insist I have more, thank you." Shane replied with a smile, cutting off more for himself, then he grinned hugely when he saw what Val was doing.
"Your grandpups really like your cooking too apparently."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:19 pm
Val sighed and smiled slightly "It's so they can get a taste for it..they don't have teethe yet so they can't eat the meat but they can still somewhat experience it..." She smile as they sucked on her fingers.

Cynthia val's mom smiled "I used to do that with val and smush up the carrots they are soft enough for them to eat since I cooked all the veggies and meat together..." She smiled  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:21 pm
Shane tried the vegetables and was pleased with how they tasted. Maybe Val's family wasn't quite as far from their roots as he'd worried.
"Want to see if they like the carrots?" he asked Val, hoping she was ready to talk to him again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 pm
"Sure..." She took her fork and mashed up the carrots till they were soft. Justin eyed the spoon that she took a small bit on and he moved front and center taking the spoon into his mouth as she brought it close  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 pm
Shane smiled watching Val with his sons.
Then he looked at her parents, wondering how she'd been raised.
"So, you two live with the humans? Do you have human jobs?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:11 pm
Val's mom nodded "Yes we still are aware of our wolf selves but in order to suceed here and live in peace we live in a more human lifestyle.." She smiled

Val snuggled the little boys as they tried to reach on her plate  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:25 pm
"So what are your jobs? The only human jobs held by anyone in my pack is park ranger but that's just to keep our land safe and to control how many humans go camping in our territory." Shane replied, curious what they did for a living.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:45 pm
Cynthis smiled "well I run a great restaurant and my husband is a snooty higher up of a fortune 500 thus why we have such lavish things..."  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:48 pm
"Did you both go to human college?" Shane asked, feeling like a bit of a hick.  
Wolf Packs (Home <3)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff