Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply Otogakure ((Hidden Village of Sound)) [Rice Country]
Dokueki Bar and Grill Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exodus Revel
Crew

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image
Dokueki Bar and Grill

The Venom Bar and Grill, is the local get together place for everyone. They serve lunch and dinner till late at night. Most cases they have to usher people out the door, like any other bar, however, most people tend to not cause trouble. Locally owned and operated, the food is delicious (and not poisoned), and the smells of the yakiniku seem to go off for miles. A great place to spend your money, rest your feet, and fill your stomachs.

Hours: Noon - Night
Owner: ???
Waitresses: Kisame
*Beverages:

Daiginjo-shu
A subclass of ginjo-shu below, brewed with very highly polished rice and even more precise and labor
intensive methods. Generally light, complex and quite fragrant, with a high concentration of alcohol.
50 Ryo; Fort DC: 60

Ginjo-shu
A light, aromatic, fruity, refined sake made with highly polished rice fermented at colder temperatures.
Not quite as strong as daiginjo-shu, but has a bit of alcohol.
30 Ryo; Fort DC: 40

Jizake (地酒)
Locally brewed sake, the equivalent of microbrewing beer.
25 Ryo; Fort DC: 30

Honjōzō-shu
Made with rice, water, koji and a very small amount of pure distilled alcohol ("brewers' alcohol") to help
extract flavor and aroma. Light, mildly fragrant, easy to drink. Miniscule alcohol content.
20 Ryo; Fort DC: 15

Beer
A popular western drink that seems to be making its debut in the eastern regions.
15 Ryo; Fort DC: 15

Juice
For those not wanting to drink the alcoholic beverages and preferring a fruit flavored drink.
There are a variety of fruit juices: apple, orange, pear, grape.
3 Ryo; +10% Cp/Hp

Ramune
A lemon-lime flavored soft drink with a marble in the cap of the glass bottle.
To open, simply press the marble into the neck, where it stays and rattles as you drink.
5 Ryo; +15% Cp

Tea
Very popular around lunch, but served at any time, Dokueki Bar has a wide variety of tea
to help soothe the mind. Goes well with a peaceful dinner.
5 Ryo; +15% Cp/MHp

Food:

Miso Ramen
The blandest ramen in the house. For sissies.
2 Ryo; +15% Hp/Cp

Shio Ramen
Ramen with salt-based soup.
Truly sucks moisture from your throat, leaving you gasping for more.
2 Ryo; +15% Cp/MHp
User Image
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of fried tofu typically filled with sushi rice alone. The pouch is normally fashioned as deep-fried tofu.
15 Ryo; +15% Cp/Hp

Beef Platter
A platter with a variety of rōsu, karubi , harami, and tan. Great for feeding groups.
40 Ryo; +25% Hp/Cp/MHp

Chicken Platter
A platter with a variety of chicken pieces from breast to leg. Great for feeding small groups.
30 Ryo; +20% Hp/Cp/MHp

Vegetable Platter
A vegetable platter with bell peppers, onions, shiitake mushrooms, carrots, bean sprouts, and kabocha squash.
20 Ryo; +20% Hp/Cp

Futomaki (太巻, "thick, large or fat rolls")
Often vegetarian, and may utilize strips of cucumber, kampyō gourd, takenoko bamboo shoots, or lotus root.
Strips of tamagoyaki omelette, tiny fish roe, chopped tuna, and oboro whitefish flakes are typical non-vegetarian fillings.
13 Ryo (16 with fish); +10% Hp/Cp

Temarizushi (手まり寿司, "ball sushi")
is a ball-shaped sushi made by pressing rice and fish into a ball-shaped form by hand.
Any toppings can be used for these little Sushi balls, from ham for kids, to vegetarian toppings and even fruits.
13 Ryo; +10% Hp/Cp

*If you fail to pass the Fort DC you receive the drunken ststus, getting -8 to all rolls.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:15 am
Makoto Lung

User Image

LV. 5
Experience: (138/300)
Hp: 60
Cp: 12
MHp: 60
Dodge:9+2=11
Resting posts must be 4 lines long +1 hp/cp/mhp

Arriving at the bar and grill, makoto looked around the area for a moment before he sat down at a table. When a waitress came by, makoto ordered two cups of tea, one was for a friend… the other himself. Nodding to the waiter as she returned with the drinks, makoto tipped her and smiled as she walked away. Waiting for his new friend, he sat there and started thinking about team tactics and the plans for the future if this team lasted longer than he thought.

Bought:
2 Tea = 4 Ryo  

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking in slowly Alucard smiled as he slowly took his katana off and set it in the booth he was to sit in. Seeing that Makoto was here before him he smiled softly. "Keep waiting?" Alucard asked as he meant did i keep you waiting. He was trying his hardest to try and speak right so he could be understood by Makoto. Even though they both liked being silent it was still a problem if they couldn't communicate well enough to each other. Sitting there calmly Alucard waited for Makoto to speak before doing anything.
MHp: 78
Dodge Bonus: 14
* Perfect speech is him talking in his own language. Sub-par speach is him talking in the language everyone uses.
*Damages: 13-23 tai damage range, 17-31 katana damage range
Weapon: 1x Katana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 am
Makoto Lung

User Image

LV. 5

“It’s good that you have come, here… have a cup of tea. “ Spoke makoto as he handed the cup of tea over to Alucard, smiling and taking a slip from his own tea. Makoto sighed happily as he spoke to Alucard, he was going to do this for the best of both of them. “ Alucard, Sorry if I called you on such short notice… but I need your help. “ Spoke makoto as he sighed to himself before he scratched his head and took a sip of his tea. Makoto looked back at him for a moment, wondering what he was thinking.  

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 am

Alucard smiled as he looked at Makoto and took a sip of the tea and nodded. "What need for?" Alucard asked as he knew that this sounded interesting already. It was obvious he was curious what would be taking place for it seemed like fun if it required his help for things. As Makoto had his attention Alucard smiled as he was thinking on what it could be. 'Is it a mission? maybe a team type thing, maybe, maybe a good friend ship greeting,' he thought to himself as he smiled as he seemed to be over joyed with the idea that someone was asking for his help specifically especially a classmate.
* Perfect speech is him talking in his own language. Sub-par speach is him talking in the language everyone uses.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:04 am
Makoto Lung

User Image

LV. 5

Listening to what Alucard had to say, he seemed curious enough and that was great by him. Looking around slightly for a moment, makoto took a sizable drink before he placed his cup down on the table. Reaching down to where his bokken was clipped to his side, the young swordsman unclipped the bokken from its holder before he started to speak.“Alucard, I want to ask you as a friend... a curtain favor.“ spoke makoto as he stood up and pointed the handle of the bokken with its case clamped onto the bokken. “I’m planning on starting a small team of swordsman, We don’t have a name as of yet… but I want you to join me and help me defend this village. If you need help, I’ll help you out… but if I need help, help me out… We have an honorable deal friend? “ Asked Makoto, giving him the first bokken he had ever made to his friend. It may have been a training sword, but it was also good for use in combat.  

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:11 am

Alucard listened to what was said before thinking it over. As he finished his cup of tea, he placed his hand on the hilt of the bokken and nodded. "Accepted," Alucard said in acceptance as he smiled as he looked at Makoto. "I competes ans aceepts tasks." he said with some messed up words, but nothing to terrible to not get what he meant. He was accepting the position and was ready to fight side by side with a friend for when the need arises and had the call for him to come to the help or get the help. As he sat there calmly he smiled as he didnt know what else he had to do from there but he understood the friendship bond they would have from there forward. Thinking of it more like a brother hood he smiled more as he liked the idea of it.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:12 am
Makoto Lung

User Image

LV. 5

Smiling and nodding to Alucard… his new brother, makoto finally released his grip on the bokken and let it be passed on to his best friend and brother. Sighing and finally siting back in his chair relaxed. Makoto took his cup and took a sip before he got down to business, wanting to keep him on his toes. “Alright Alucard, I have your first job for you. I need you to cut down a few good pieces of wood from the trees in a nearby forest, an Axe should be there on site. It’s my Families axe but if it breaks, a new one can replace it, but bring me ten pieces that can be used to make bokkens with… I’ll pay you 100 ryo for the lot, they are tough trees so effort will be involved… interested? “ Asked makoto with a smile, holding up a 100 Ryo piece in his hand to confirm he had the payment on him.  

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:22 am

Alucard smirked and nodded in agreement. "Drop off where?" he asked in the eastern tongue as he knew that phrase by heart. Waiting for a reply he smiled as he placed the bokken next to his katana. Hoping to use this type relationship to the best he could he smiled as he felt like he had a great friend to rely on also a friend that cared about his training more than he himself cared for his own training. Upon waiting for the answer Alucard slowly got up as he smiled softly as he knew what he had to do as he understood what was to be done and when to be done.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:47 am
Makoto Lung

User Image

LV. 5

“The drop off point is at the smithy, I train there to make my art and my bokkens to make money. I will be there with my payment to you in a few hours, if I’m not there then go to the training fields and collect me. I’ll get to work on the wood pieces and make weapons for traveling merchants; they pay well for wooden training weapons.“ Spoke makoto as he stood up and held his cup up to his friend, smiling and nodding to him with a small smile before he drunk the rest of his drink. Alucard was ready to go to work and so was he for that matter, he had training to get too himself. But he was paying his friend for resources that made him money, but we was also paying him to train as well… alucard for the best end of the deal.  

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:53 am

Alucard nodded as he slowly walked away after equipping the bokken and the katana to his hip. Hoping not to use the bokken ever he decided to keep it at his hip for now. Remaining silent again he walked out of the building slowly and went to the forest slowly as he was told to do so. 'Got to finish quick,' he thought to himself with a smile. 'To the brotherhood of friendship,' he thought to himself and smiled as he walked off.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Makoto Lung

User Image

LV. 6
Experience: (278/350)
Hp: 72
Cp: 60
MHp: 72
Dodge:10+2=12

Standing outside in a well dressed outfit, makoto sighed to himself as he unbuttoned the top button of his outfit. He smiled to himself before now he looked slightly rebellious, well he didn't care... he was turning into a teenager soon anyway. Straightening his outfit, makoto stretched and started to pop his back and his joints. Again he sighed in relief as he leaned his back against the bar and grill, he had invited Airi to join him in his coming birthday party. '13 years... Good times.' thought makoto as he adjusted the nodachi and it's sheath on his back.  

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

ellreka

Dapper Browser

1,650 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image
Airi Anzan
LV. 4
Experience: (NPC, only levels when plot demands)
Hp: 40
Cp: 44
MHp: 30

Airi Anzan strolled seeming to meander as she walked towards Makoto dressed in a fine white dress that fell to the length of her ankles. As she approached the finely dressed Makoto she began to blush a bit but restrained the emotion, any loss of control would send her racing into the bestial state that plagued her clan. "H-hello Makoto" Airi stuttered out as she began to blush again moving her hand over her nicely styled red dyed hair to place a stray lock behind her ears. Her fierce gold predatory marked eyes glinted towards Makoto as she did this and she seemed to catch his eyes with hers "You look nice Makoto" She said more complimentary than anything as she turned her body to face him her hand sliding down to clutch an intricate white purse-like bag.

(it's a bit shaky...i have no idea how this character is and will get better as i go~)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 am
Makoto Lung

User Image

LV. 6
Experience: (278/350)
Hp: 72
Cp: 60
MHp: 72
Dodge:10+2=12

Looking over his shoulder and standing up straight for a moment, makoto watched as a beautiful Airi appeared out of nowhere in a white dress. This made makoto blush himself, as it was obvious that he liked a member of an Anzan clan. But she was special in more ways than one, he was glad to be with her on his birthday. As she spoke to him, makoto blushed himself as he shook the top of his shirt abit. “h-hello Airi.“ Spoke makoto with a gentle and caring smiled to her, listening to her comment that he looked nice in his outfit. He had room to grow into it, but he already felt comfortable in it already. “ Thank you, you look lovely too Airi. “ Spoke makoto after a while of staring into her beautiful eyes, she may not like being Anzan… but makoto liked her regardless. Turning his body to face her, he reached his hand out to her and smiled to her. “May I show you in?“  

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

ellreka

Dapper Browser

1,650 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:34 am
User Image
Airi Anzan
LV. 4
Experience: (NPC, only levels when plot demands)
Hp: 40
Cp: 44
MHp: 30

Airi timidly took the boys hand "You could" She joked laughing slightly as she became just a bit more serious. She hated this feeling of being at the edge of losing control. But maybe she would need to dance on the edge in this moment. Was this the way that b*****d Raubahn lived? This would take some further consideration later, for now she would enjoy this night. "Where should we sit?" Airi asked as she peered around the room, it didn't seem full as usual, oddly enough, so there were plenty of seats to choose from.  
Otogakure ((Hidden Village of Sound)) [Rice Country]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff