Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:17 am
Opening his mouth to say something Cryon thought about it for a moment before shaking his head and closing his mouth. "No..Sharing such things are not for me to decide upon" he said a look of displeasure filling his gaze. He had defied the elder enough as was he wasn't going to continue it. "If you want such knowledge given to you only the elder is allowed to give it" he told him giving a small bow. "My apologies but I shall not" he said looking back to the demon's settlement. "Should you wish to share tho if you are alone I can take you to the Elder" he said. The chance to find more information of the demon's was a chance he wouldn't pass up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:23 am
Zelly-fangirl
"Of course I'd write you, I'd go bonkers if I didn't." Balthazar smiled and pulled her into a one-armed hug. "I love you, but I need to get out of there. I'll write from every town I stop in and if I can figure out and get my hands on one of those camera things, I'll send plenty of pictures too!"

"As will I." Ophelia smirked and offered him yet another kiss on the cheek. "I'll give you one of mine and teach you how to use it if you promise to also visit me once in awhile."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:32 am
The Bookworm nodded eagerly and held out his two free hands.

"I'm very much alone, just me and my books. I'll gladly go with you. I even understand if you must restrain me or some such, whatever is needed I'll agree to."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:54 pm
To Cryon's popular belief, the wolf was not stupid. She may be stubborn and vengeful, but she knew that she should just stay silent and let him deal with this demon. The she-wolf was obedient and would wait until the enemy's wrong move to attack. Alexia simply observed the exchange between the two with her violet eyes. She was standing down, but ready to attack if need, silent, but observing every slight movement, and very much calm.

[She's doesn't have that much hatred for the other factions to be as dumb to go and attack the first demon or human she meets, ya know. I may have put she wanted them dead, but that doesn't mean she'd screw herself over in the process unlike most would. I may play headstrong characters a lot, but this is not one of those characters... #RantOver]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 pm
{How a certain character thinks of another is not a personal attack against you. That's just that particular character's oppinion.}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:06 pm
[I know it's not an attack against me, Nee-chan. I'm just trying to clarify that Alexia isn't as stupid as she seems from the profile.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 pm
(I am just having him be testy with the whole situation. He knows of the wolf's past and other then several outings to observe the settlements he doesn't know what she will do. So to be safe he expects for the worse is the reason he did and does what he does during this exchange. I like my characters to be as realistic in situations as i can.)

Looking as he held out his hands and spoke of bindings Cryon shook his head. "I dont think that would be perceived as anything but negative. Come on then umm LaBlanch." Turning Cryon started to head back towards there home. He had enough atleast for now to report back and with this Bookworm saying he will trade knowledge the elder will have more info. He probably hadn't noticed his stumbling of his name in his speech. While they after years of learning had gotten the common language of the races there were still moments of difficulty with words.

(Hope I'm playing this right. Probably gonna have it when they get to the elder he doesn't speak anything but tue beastfolk language. Also sorry for some mess ups while typing on phone atm and auto corrects are a b***h.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:16 pm
[M'kay, well, the reason I was being so "nyaaan" about it is because you never mentioned he knew in some way. I would've just posted and stayed silent if you had. I'm gonna muster up a post later. I need to get to work on my script.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:35 pm
"That's another big duh. As much as I want out of the castle, it's still gonna hurt having to say goodbye. Of course I'll come and visit." Balthazar said with a warm smile as he nuzzled her with his cheek a bit, despite the layers of cloak that currently separated them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 pm
"I know. I just wanted to hear you say it." Ophelia gladly returned the smile, keeping close for several moments before inevitably breaking away to lead Balthazar along to the mines. "We won't be parting ways just yet, though. I plan on staying for a while, or at least long enough to see if the stones are as useful as they say."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:58 pm
"And I'm staying just as long as you are. After we're all done here, I'll go back home with you, spend a few days there with my last bit of luxury, and then say my goodbyes. I'm not enough of a d**k to not even say goodbye to my niece and brother." Balthazar said with a slight smirk. Yeah, maybe this was more boring business that he hated, but it was better than sitting around the castle and the locals he'd heard about could pose a genuine threat. Which meant there was a chance for him to fight and possibly kill something.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:20 pm
Ophelia's smile grew all the more. "I'm happy to hear it." she admitted, squeezing his hand affectionately as they continued their trek to the mines. If he didn't change his plans along the way, that meant that they could spend much more time together. The thought quite obviously pleased her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:23 pm
"Hopefully I don't get cold feet because I get you all to myself while we're here." Balthazar pulled her hood back a bit, just enough to give her a kiss on the cheek.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:39 pm
"If you do, I'll just remind you that the beds back home can hold us longer." Ophelia playfully replied before kissing him lightly on the lips. She now seemed to have a skip to her steps as she walked along still, barely able to stand still as they arrived at their destination.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:45 pm
"If I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to seduce me." Balthazar joked. "Don't tempt me, I really need a break." he said with a meek chuckle. It was a hard choice to make. He loved her, and the rest of his family back at the castle, but he just wasn't enjoying life there the way he did when he was first granted freedom. Goodness that seemed so long ago...

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff