Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can talk and roleplay. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Random, Gaming, Anime, Books 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Life in the Caribbean- A POTC Roleplay (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeachesDarkSide
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 am
Name: Erik Seaman
Bio: Ex Captain to a ship called the Lonely Island, has been on the sea his whole life both his parents where pirates and both of them died at sea and he is determined to do the same, has an older sister out on the waters that has his boat and crew now he is going across the carribean to find her.
User Image

Erik had another thoughtful looking as he glanced up at the sky running his fingers through his hair,"Can't say..", he said not taking his eyes off the sky til he replied looking back at nicole,"They were just pieces i seen once or twice like I told you and the owners never seemed out of the odd to me", he replied now curious,"Is their something I aught to know?".  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 pm
Nicole Barbossa

"I've heard a rumor that these might be cursed" Nicole gestured with her head to the box she was holding. She slipped the box back into her pocket. "I was just wondering."  

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:02 am
User Image Halcyon nodded, thoughtful. "Nicole, I don't mean to listen on your conversation, but did you know any of the previous owners? How did you come to find this gold?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

Erik's eyebrows went up at the mention of the gold being cursed, he thought,'No wonder she was asking if gold be cursed it be cursed by something bad perhaps she doesn't want to mess with it', with that thought in mind he smiled at halcyon who nosey as usual was listening in,'Reminds me when i was a boy..', he thought back to when he was a young lad of 15 running the streets listening to conversations,'Yet she is getting older she still has the heart of a child', he thought to himself,'What a wonderful trait to have", he smiled to himself.  

PeachesDarkSide
Crew

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:04 pm
Nicole Barbossa

"My father gave these to my mother about ten years ago. That was the last time I've seen him. My mom never spent them. I wonder if they really are cursed." Nicole said to the both of her friends. "I've even been hearing rumors about cursed pirates sailing the seas. I wonder if any of this is connected in some way."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image Halcyon grinned, eyeing the gold in the box. "Such a beautiful design...." she mused.
"I'd say they're connected, Nicole. How could they not? It's way too much of a coincidence to not be related."  

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:15 pm
Nicole Barbossa

"It very well could be all connected. You have a sharp mind, Halcyon. I often thought that these coins were connect to my father." Nicole said. "Turn here, Halcyon, and then park the cart. The entrance to the cove is over there" Nicole pointed to a large rock that protruded from the ground. At the bottom of it there was an opening the led to the cove where the ship was. The opening was covered with overgrowth that she put to hide it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image "Thanks," said Halcyon, acknowledging the compliment as she did as she was told, reining in the horses and sliding off the wagon, petting their muzzles.

She left the horses and walked over to the large rock.

"What are you talking about, Nicole? All I see is this-- oh."

She let her hand trace its way down the side of the rock, then felt the overgrowth suddenly disappear. Looking down, she saw the entrance to the cove.

"Nicole, are the horses going to fit in here?"  

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:29 pm
Nicole Barbossa

"We're leaving the horses behind. They don't take well to the sea." Nicole stated. "They can take care of themselves."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image "Right."
Halcyon descended into the cove, looking around and making sure not to trip.

(Let's get this show on the road! Not much action. I'm gonna make something attack. Pirates can take us captive. You'll see. Not important pirates, but, yeah.)

Suddenly, she felt a large, rough hand wrap around her ankle, and Halcyon fell on her butt heavily. "Oof!"
She felt herself flip upside down, then found herself staring at the filthy ankle of a man with a peg leg.
"Get off of me, you lump!" she cried, punching at the man's thighs. "Let go of me!"
The man stared down at Halcyon with a grin, then slung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"Run! I'll get out of this myself!" shouted Halcyon, drawing the Shiruba (abbreviated for simplicity) from somewhere near her waist, and plunged it into the man's back. He howled in rage, blood spurting from the wound, then collapsed, his face growing paler by the second.
Halcyon scrambled to her feet, her own face paler than a wraith's, then ran for the opening to the cove.

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 am
Nicole Barbossa

"Shoot!",she yelled "Everyone get in to the ship now!"
She stabbed a man and he quickly fell. For some reason the whole group surrounded her. She was cornered. There were to many coming at her at the same time. She tried to block them all but one sword slipped though her defenses. The stab should of killed her but she still lived.
"No" she muttered to herself. "It can't be true."
She hurried up and killed the rest of invading pirates. Hopefully her crew didn't know she was now cursed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image "No!"
Halcyon's scream echoed through the cove as she saw Nicole encircled by a enormous group of filthy pirates, their blades shining as they caught the light.
"Stop!" Her cry was cut off as one of the pirates stuck his sword deep into Nicole's chest, and Halcyon could almost hear the steel enter her friend's body.
She sunk to her knees, too much in shock to do anything.
Her mouth dropped open as she saw Nicole still strong on her feet, killing every last one of the filthy pirates.
"what?" Halcyon whispered to herself. "I can't believe it....can the legends be true...? is she really...cursed? Those medallions... I knew there was something strange about them!"
She stumbled away, hoping to escape unnoticed.
Out of nowhere, she felt a icy cold sensation in her chest and looked down in surprise to see the tip of a blade protruding from her chest. She expected to see lights explode in front of her eyes, but nothing happened.
"what the hell is going on?!" She bellowed, sliding herself off the pirates sword and stabbing him in the neck with her katana.

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Nicole Barbossa

"Everyone get to the ship, now!" she yelled. "There could be more coming."
Nicole knew there would be more pirates. They were probably waiting to ambush them as soon as they left the cove on the ship. Fortunately she had a plan in case a ship was waiting to ambush them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:00 am
User Image "Aye, Captain!"

Halcyon made her way over to the ship floating peacefully in the water, scaling he sides like a monkey, then threw a rope ladder down for the rest of the crew. Once everyone was aboard, she scrambled up the rigging to the crows nest.

"Nicole! Enemy to starboard, sailing around the cliffs! They're approaching quickly! We'd best cut ourselves loose and make a run for the open sea!" She called down.  

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash