Reply ¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥
Giveaway!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinki Lee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:39 pm
HEEEEEEY. I'm doing a 200, 000 gold giveaway. I know it's not that much but I'll do more in the future if this one is successful.
So, all you have to do is to subscribe to her, like and comment your name on Gaiaonline. I'll announce the winner when she'll get 100 subscribers. So, share it to friends to have the money faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Jinki Lee
HEEEEEEY. I'm doing a 200, 000 gold giveaway. I know it's not that much but I'll do more in the future if this one is successful.
So, all you have to do is to subscribe to her, like and comment your name on Gaiaonline. I'll announce the winner when she'll get 100 subscribers. So, share it to friends to have the money faster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05qg8Zo4Xac  

Jinki Lee

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:49 am
do we write our name here if so then
its luvlee_pretty_gurl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:34 pm
luvlee_pretty_gurl
do we write our name here if so then
its luvlee_pretty_gurl

It's fine. I wanted it on the comment box in the link but no worry. It's okay. Good luck. ^^  

Jinki Lee

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:06 pm
Jinki Lee

Can I enter here instead  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:05 pm
skeithdreamer
Jinki Lee

Can I enter here instead

Sure. Tell me your favorite song that she made a video of. And you still need to subscribe and like. And comment your Youtube name here.  

Jinki Lee

¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff