Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply Otogakure ((Hidden Village of Sound)) [Rice Country]
The Oto (( Sound )) Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AdiMadhouse rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

AdiMadhouse

Foe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:48 am
Calvin was very thankful towards Jiro, although he didn't say anything to him. He simply smiled and continued with his task. Calvin was happy to know that he was on the right track about stay calm and whatnot. He decided to start by taking a few deep breaths as he did earlier. In...and...out, he told himself. He breathed himself into a tranquil mood. Breathing always made Calvin feel so much better. He knew it was one of the best things he could do when his mind wasn't at ease. "Now, I'm ready", said Calvin. But, this time when he said he was ready, there was confidence in his voice. So Calvin began looking over the scroll as he had many times before, but now he was simply looking to refresh himself. He read slowly on the section about the tiger seal. There's no need for me to rush this, it wouldn't help me. I have to take my time and not be discouraged by my failures because that itself would, in fact, be a failure. Calvin finished reading the section on the tiger seal and moved onto the physical part. He massaged his hands a little because they were a tad sore from his fit of rage. When they were feeling better, he began the actual tiger seal. He went slowly as he always had. Finally, he decided he was completely ready. Here goes nothing....again.

Learn the handseals:
Dc: 10
Formula: D20 + Int. Mod + 5 (advice from Jiro)
Successes: 4/12
Fails: 5/XX  
ryianocturna rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:07 pm
Learn the handseals:
Formula: D20 + Int. Mod
Successes: 0/12
Fails: 2/XX

♠She bite her lip and didn't panic about not doing it correctly she knew she needed to take her time so she was going to keep doing it until she got it right.♠
Practice makes perfect  

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ryianocturna rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:12 pm
Learn the handseals:
Successes: 1/12
Fails: 2/XX

♠She smiled as she made her hand sign which was the ox sign the normal important one and smiled when she got it right♠ Hmm now to learn the others....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:16 pm
Learn the handseals:
Successes: 1/12
Fails: 3/XX

♠Ryia sat there looking at her scroll and read the tiger seal next. Being odd she wanted to get the hard ones out of the way first. She read up on the seal and the meaning and slowly started to perform it with her eyes first. As she closed her eyes and took a deep breath she tried to do the seal and did it wrong. She knew she was having some troubles with the seals and it was not her day but she wasn't going to give up she was going to try again. Picking up the scroll she talked to herself out loud♠ What did I do wrong this time better double check and do it again ♠She read the scroll and bit her lip and stayed quiet as she ignored things around her for a short time which happened when she concentrated on work♠  

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ryianocturna rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 pm
Learn the handseals:
Successes: 2/12
Fails: 3/XX

♠Ryia studied the tiger seal again and kept studying it with her eyes to perform it. taking a deep breath she smiled and showed confidence as she stood up slightly and did the hand seal perfectly and felt the power behind it. With a smile she was excited she managed to do it a second time and sat down to learn the others. Also jotting down notes about each seal as well that seemed important to her as well just in case something popped up.♠ Now to continue my hand seals  
AdiMadhouse rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:45 am
Calvin's spirit was renewed by his success. He thrust his fist in the air triumphantly. I knew I could do it! Calvin felt very proud of himself. In fact, he was so happy he thought'd he'd go ahead and try to seals at once. I knew I'd get it if i just keep trying. How hard could it be to add another seal? I'm gonna get right to it. This time i choose the rat and the rabbit. I'll have all this done in no time. So the rat is for the month of November....and the rabbit is for the month of February. Well, let's do it. Calvin read the section on how to form each of the handseals and let his hands do their magic. The rat seal was so simple for him, he knew he'd gotten it right. But, the rabbit seal was slightly more difficult. He gave it a few extra tries, but to no avail after seeing that he had failed all of them.

Learn the handseals:

AdiMadhouse

Foe

ryianocturna rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:30 pm
Learn the handseals:
Successes: 2/12
Fails: 4/XX

♠Ryia was excited she got the tiger down. Then she started to go after the snake. It looked challenging which she liked she loved challenges. Looking at the seal and reading on its power and what it did she started out slow and thought she had the seal down. Breathing in slowly she tried to perform it but messed up the seal and missed a step. Ryia took a breath in a picked up the scroll and started to read it again to study it more before attempting it again. She knew these would be challenging but she also had a smile on her face like she was having fun working with each seal taking her time and trying to catch up with the class itself, but she knew she could do it.♠ I know I can do this just have to keep trying. No matter how long it takes and how many times I have to do it. ♠She said as she read the scroll and took down extra notes on the seal♠  
ryianocturna rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:14 pm
Learn the handseals:
Successes: 3/12

♠Ryia spent hours re reading the snake seal she was bound and determine to make and wanted to get it right but her mind seemed focused on other things as well and she had to block them to make this perfect. Taking a deep breath she got up slowly and did a slow walk through with her hands. Closing her eyes slightly she performed the hand seal perfectly and smiled at the power it had even though it wasn't much. After taking her seat she picked up the scroll and started to read the next seal.♠  

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:50 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
ryianocturna rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:05 am
Learn the handseals:

♠Ryia was happy to try to do the next seal which was the Rabbit. Reading
the scroll slowly, she read what the seal could do and what it ment and took
notes on the seal. Reading on how to perform it she read it at least 4 times
and got up performing it just as written. Adding the new seal to her chain of
seals she decided to perform what she learned so far. Getting up she slowly
started to go through the process. Ryia took a deep breathe and sighed as
she performed it perfectly without a problem and smiled as she did so though
it wasn't her best she did perfectly to herself and that was what mattered.
She could feel the power come off the combination and loved the feeling
knowing she was starting to get ahead of it and do the seals right made her
smile.♠ I did it... Now to add another. ♠She smiled and picked up her scroll
and started to read the other seal which would be Rat as she looked at
herself in the window♠ I'm surprised I'm not tired yet I did train a lot before I
joined though, just like mother and father wanted. But I might push my limit
soon though. These seals don't take much at all if combined but I can't stop I
must learn them all and pass. ♠She smiled and went back to reading her
scroll and never asked any questions but talked to herself somewhat out loud. It eased her to keep going as well.♠  

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ryianocturna rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:26 am
Learn the handseals:
Successes: 5/12

♠Ryia looked at the Rat seal then read the Rabbit seal choosing between the two she decided to do the Rat seal which was good she did it easily and then she did it and then decided to add it to her seals and started to perform it feeling the power of each seal flowing through her. Blinking she smiled as she got it right and jumped slightly and went back to reading the scroll♠  
ryianocturna rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:53 pm
Learn the handseals:
Successes: 6/12

♠Ryia studied the next seal which was the rabbit seal and went through it slowly and managed to get it right after two tries. She added it together with the others and performed the seals in their natural order still feeling their power more and more. She became intune with each seal and took more notes as she went along with her seal training♠  

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:49 pm
Learn the handseals:
Successes: 6/12

♠Ryia was doing good up to a point she wanted to combined a couple of seals like the tiger and the snake and when she tride to she messed it up at the speed she was going. She knew she would have to performe the hand seals faster than what she had been doing but couldn't grasp it just yet and she had alot more to learn as well,♠  
ryianocturna rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:27 pm
Learn the handseals:
Successes: 7/12

♠Ryia decided to do it again even though she failed it the first time it would be better to try it again and see what happens. Practice makes perfect as what she heard so she went for it. She tried it again and was successful that she smiled with no noise at all. She picked up the scroll looking for another good combination to try♠  

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ryianocturna rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

ryianocturna

Interesting Member

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:23 pm
Learn the handseals:
Successes: 7/12
Fails: 6/XX

♠Ryia was going to try the rat and the rabbit together this time to see if she could do it. She started to do it calmly and didn't feel anything at all and saw she failed at what she just tried messing it up. It wasn't her day at all it seemed and she wanted to pass she was a few more away from achieving her goal♠  
Otogakure ((Hidden Village of Sound)) [Rice Country]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff