Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Town of Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image

Name: Zuri
Level: 2
Weapon: Heavenly Sword - DMG 10-18
HP: 125/125
Col: 871
Inventory: 2 Boar Tusks
4 Small HP Vials
Party Members: Qore

Listening as Qore quickly explained that he was lost in thought, Zuri looked at him with intrigue. "What were you thinking about?" She asked rather plainly. She could tell he was worried or bothered about something, she wasn't sure what... but what wasn't there to be worried about when you're stuck in a game that you could die in?

Lord Zodiac101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Twiclipse

User Image
Name: Qore
Party Members: Zuri
COL: 785
Weapon: Novice Straight Sword - DMG 10-15

Inventory:
2 Boar Meats
4 Small HP Vials

Qore wanted to avoid the topic of what was on his mind, but he figured that it was inevitable. "Well... I'm just thinking about how things are going on in the real world, like how my parents and family are doing since it's been a while this whole thing started..." He stated, and his voice was heavy with worry. He then clasped his hands together and sighed and his shoulders sagged as he did so. The last thing he wanted to do was break down in front of Zuri, and he struggled to keep himself from thinking even worse thoughts...
((O.C.C: ))  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:01 am
K4M1-kun

Ventus "Akari" Acer

User Image

HP: 175/175
Weapon: One Handed Curved Sword --sheathed-- DMG: 9-13
Level: 4
Guild:N/A
Col: 1,618
Inventory: HP Vial (1) Chipped Fang (6) Wolf Meat (1) Wolf Hide (1)

(( ))
Oh okay a trade offer! Akari nodded her head. Akari jumped back a bit when she yelled about not being a kid. Oh. You're.. I just thought that.. Sorry! Akari mentally sweatdropped and rubbed her nape. Akari smiled apologetically at Brett. She didn't want Brett to be so angry she didn't help.

Akari saw the trade offer pop up and Akari pressed the button to accept it. This game is so much cooler than any others I've played! she chimed, smiling at Brett.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image

4 Small HP Vials

With Qore's explanation of his thoughts, Zuri's face dropped a little as she reflected on what her dad must be thinking and doing with her gone... She had looked down at the pattern on the table as she thought about this, but looked back up at Qore to find that he appeared very upset. Zuri would have probably looked the same if she hadn't learned how to hide her feelings so well...

After watching Qore for a few moments, she felt terrible for him, knowing how upset she was over her father not being here. So, without much thought she reached over the table and gently took Qore's hand while she tried her best to look at his eyes.

"I'm sure you're family will be alright. We just have to make sure we make it through this game so we can see them again, okay? I'm just hoping my dad doesn't burn the house down trying to cook for himself..." She spoke as lightheartedly as she could manage while she smiled at Qore to try to bring his spirits up. It made her think of when her father would have breakdowns a little while after her mother had left and she had to help him cheer up...

Lord Zodiac101

Twiclipse

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Twiclipse

User Image

Inventory:
2 Boar Meats
4 Small HP Vials

After a while, Qore listened intentionally to Zuri offer some words to boost morale. He rapped his fingers on the table for a bit before he then looked back up and smiled. "Thanks, Zuri... I'm certain that we'll make it out of here alive..." He stated in mock boldness to a fearless commander, and then took a bite of the sandwich that he had lost interest in until now. After a while though, he quickly exhausted his options of conversation and was silently awaiting for Zuri to start up the conversation once again.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image

4 Small HP Vials

Zuri nodded and smiled at Qore's answer to her mini-pep talk before letting go of his hand and turning her attention, like him, to her sandwich before taking a series of bites to get about halfway through. As she continued and finally got to a point where she finished her food, she looked down at it a bit sadly and returned her gaze to that of Qore. Leaning back in her seat a bit, she looked at Qore silently for a few moments before deciding to start up conversation again. "So... What's your family like? Got both parents and a few siblings?"

Lord Zodiac101

Twiclipse

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Twiclipse

User Image

Inventory:
2 Boar Meats
4 Small HP Vials

Inventory: [color=steelblue]Qore paused a bit and replied to Zuri's question.[/color=gold]"Well, I have parents, yet they kind of are separate. I have an older brother, but he's off to some state in America doing what he wishes to do. I never really know what I want to do in the real world, but nonetheless, I try and keep an optimistic outlook on my current life. He said, resting his head on his hand, and running his other finger along the plate edge.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image

4 Small HP Vials

As Qore explained what his family was like and how his outlook on life was like, Zuri nodded and listened. It sounded like he knew both his parents despite their separation, which was completely different from her own. She nodded as he concluded his explanation before standing up. "Well, let's get going shall we? We're not going to get out of this game just sitting around..." She spoke just a bit flatly, but with an attempt to sound lighthearted and then started to walk out of the building.

Lord Zodiac101

Twiclipse

Mitzy-nyan

Battle-ready Spark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:55 pm
========================
☆★☆ Momoko ☆★☆
========================

Action: Moping
I'm Feeling: Lost, confused, sad

User Image

========================
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
========================

It wasn't supposed to be like this, that much she knew. Wasn't a game supposed to be something fun that you did in your free time? That was why they were played right? But, not being able to log out wasn't looking to be so fun for Momo. Sword Art Online wasn't even her game to play and now she was stuck in it. And worse off, if she left town, she could die. She hated it and hated being stuck in the middle of it all. Why couldn't it be normal so that she could go back to her life and let her brother play? He was the one who liked these things, not her.

It had taken her that entire first night to understand but still she couldn't quite cope well. She didn't want to fight at all yet from the sound of it fighting would be the only way to get home. It scared her and as such her tears had yet to fully dry as she sat there. To top it off there was the loneliness, while she hated that as well she wasn't quite sure how to reach out to others in this. They at least knew what they were doing and she could see that somehow, they were more content than she was with their situation...or at least knew how to deal. If only she had someone she knew there or could depend on, like her brother.

"Onii-chan...I'm sorry I even thought of giving this to you." Sighing she would wipe her tears away with her sleeve as she remained sitting against the wall there, drawing her legs up to rest her head on her knees. Watching others from her little seat in the shadows she sat there wondering just what to do about all this and how to get back home.

========================
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
========================

1 ::Level
Novice Rapier {9-13 DMG} ::Weapon
100/100 ::HP
1000 ::Col
N/A ::Guild
::Inventory
✧Small HP Vial [x1]

N/A : razz arty
N/A ::Friends
::Skills
★ One-handed Rapier [1/100]
★ Acrobatics [1/100]
★ Sprint [1/100]
★ Familiar Communication [1/100]
★ Musician (RL Skill)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:00 am
User Image
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
rescent
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Level: 3
HP: 150/150
Weapon: Jester's Boomerang (U): 40-47
Guild: None
Party: None
Friends: Sir R. Lionheart
Gwendolyn Nightshadow
Col: 1669
Inventory: Small HP Vial
Throwing Axe lv3 [dmg: 28-31] x100
Boar hide x4
Boar meat x2
Novice Boomerang
Beginners Guide

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Brett let out a huff as the cow tits apologized for mistaking her for a kid. Just because she was short and undeveloped for her age people always assumed she was a kid. It was a double edged sword, since some times it let her get away with some things, but she hated having to use it like that. Once the female accepted the trade, commenting about how much cooler it was than other games, the short hair girl thought quietly to herself. Dumb bimbo, it'll be worth ripping you off. With that, she went on to explain how to use the trade system, as she had read about it in the manual.

"Putting items it the trade window just requires you to touch it in your inventory and it'll appear in the window, touching it in the trade window puts it back. As for money, just touch the Col symbol at the bottom of the trade window and then it'll pop up a window and a number pad for you to type in how much you want to put in." She explained with her arms crossed loosely over her chest as she relaxed.
""

Keiko_1357

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Twiclipse

User Image

Inventory:
2 Boar Meats
4 Small HP Vials

Qore perked up when Zuri made the first move to heading out to re-enter the fight. He followed suit, but before leaving the table, took the last bits of his sandwich and munched on that on his way out. He went outside the building and found Zuri not too far away. He caught up to her and asked her (after finishing his bite, of course), "So where to? The South Field or the North Field? He looked in the general direction of the two gates, it was either/or, yet Qore still wasn't sure where to go just yet...
((O.C.C: Ack, sorry for the late reply... DX))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:17 pm
K4M1-kun

Ventus "Akari" Acer

User Image

HP: 175/175
Weapon: One Handed Curved Sword --sheathed-- DMG: 9-13
Level: 4
Guild:N/A
Col: 1,618
Inventory: HP Vial (1) Chipped Fang (6) Wolf Meat (1) Wolf Hide (1)

(( ))
Akari listened carefully as Brett spoke. She nodded her head slowly and began preforming the actions as she spoke. Oh okay! I get it! Akari clicked the Col symbol. You said 400 Col, right? Akari asked, clearly forgetting what Brett had said earlier. She quickly typed in 400 and pressed the button to confirm the trade. Thank goodness for this girl here to help me. Oh which reminds me! Akari glanced back at Brett My name is Akari! How about you?

-400 Col

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

ThrieTheTiger

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image
⇐═══╬═♦ 『Xai Ming Gwok』 ♦═╬═══⇒
Action: Let us play together.
Thomas' Theme: John Dreamer - Brotherhood

Level: 〔2〕
Main-hand: 〔Gladius〕 (Dmg 10-14)
Off-hand: 〔Wooden Shield〕 (Dmg 8-16)
HP: 〔125/125〕 «■■■■■■■■■■»
$Col: 〔602〕
Inventory: 〔4/20〕
【Small Vial HP Potion】 〔x1〕
【Weak Healing Herbs】 〔x2〕

【Boar Hide】 〔x1〕
【Weathered Violin】

Friends: 〔3〕
〔Luka〕
〔Nai Hikari〕
〔Flutura〕

Thomas was glad the young girl was enjoying this little activity. He just wasn't sure how to approach her when this language barrier was in between them. After getting is violin back, Thomas opened his user interface to placed his violin back into his inventory. Both the violin and the bow disappeared in a brilliance of pixels.

Crouching down in front of the silver haired girl, Thomas wondered how to begin. Honestly, he didn't know where to start. He wonder if this was how it was like being a preschool teacher. Mad props to them. "Uh let's see. Well, you... or rather me, I'm Thomas." He said while pointing at himself. Then he pointed at himself again and repeated just his name. "Thomas."

"And you?" Thomas asked and pointed at the girl.

K4M1-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:11 am
User Image

Name: Eiji Lee - "Lance" Durancelot
Level: 3
HP: 150 / 150
Party: Shirou
Guild: N/A
Weapon: Steel Halberd [32-38]
Armor: Novice Heavy Armor [0]
Skill:
[Lv.3] One Handed Assault Spear
[Lv.1] Extended Weight Limit
[Lv.2] Howl
[Lv.1] Battle Healing
[ RL ] Perception

Inventory:
- Novice Spear
- 1478 Col
- Guide Book
- Boar Meat [1]
- Boar Tusk [6]
- Boar Hide [5]
- (M) Vial HP Potion [2]
- (S) Vial HP Potion [1]

It seems that Durancelot was too rash and about to do something that might have costed his very life if Shirou didn't say that sentence just now, he was about to go another day of hunt relying on his <> skill alone again. The scene of the man who was rip ashred by the wolf replayed in his head, which he shooked off in an instant. Durancelot nods, followed Shirou to purchase a couple vials of health potions before heading out. " Good point. Thanks. " he said, both to the shopkeeper and Shirou. Seeing that they seem to have spent quite some time of the morning already, Durancelot marches towards the field without further delay.

Icyferno
orz

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image

4 Small HP Vials

Zuri glanced beside her when Qore finally caught up and listened to his question before pausing in her steps to look at the two directions that led to the different fields. She thought about what she knew about both fields, which was almost nothing besides what she had experienced earlier in the South Field... "Let's change it up a bit, shall we? Wanna go to the North Field?" She asked, but she was already starting to walk in that direction...

Lord Zodiac101

Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces