Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the South Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Twiclipse rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Name: Zuri
Level: 5
Weapon: Heavenly Sword - DMG 12
HP: 95/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Party Members: Karasu, Qore

"Damn... That crap actually hurts..." Zuri muttered under her breath after the third boar had hit her in the side and knocked her to the ground. The air had just about been knocked out of her, but when she looked over to see how Qore was doing she immediately pushed herself back on her feet, with a slight wince, and slashed the third boar across the side as she ran past it to go stand beside Qore.

"Looks like we may have bit off a bit more than we should chew..." She said to Qore with a hint of lightheartedness as she stood with more of her back toward his and glanced about to each boar to see which would do what.

Boar 1: 90
Boar 2: 68
Boar 3: 100 -12
Lord Zodiac101

Oversoul Matamune

Twiclipse rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar Pack:
Boar 3: 88

The boar facing the woman squealed as it was struck along its side and the girl took off, but it was quick to follow her and hit her straight on from the front so that she was back up against the man she was fighting with. This time she let out a small cry of pain and surprise at the strike.

-5 for Zuri

((OOC: I'm not sure if I have the DMG system right for these boars... please let me know if I do or not.... sweatdrop ))  

Twiclipse

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:07 pm
Lord Zodiac101
Oversoul Matamune

Twiclipse

User Image
Name: Qore
Party Members: None
Weapon: Novice Straight Sword - DMG 10
HP: 52/100
+20
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
Using...

The boars had really teamed against him, and his health showed otherwise. His vision was beginning to get blurry, and an outline of red laced his vision. He was almost about to fall and kneel, until he noticed that Zuri had managed to get behind him and the both of them were back to back. "Well...what can we say? No one told us that the first levels... would be so hard..." He said, wincing in pain. He retrieved the small bottle of HP restoration, uncorked the bottle with his teeth, and angled the bottle upwards as he drank the elixir. Relief came upon him seconds after using the potion, and then straightened his battle stance, looking at the three boars, choosing which one to take on, or which one would dare to strike him...

((O.C.C: Let's just keep the boar's damage at 5, for the sake of not having to choose a number between 3 and 5.))

Lord Zodiac101 rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:10 pm
Twiclipse
User Image
Frenzy Boar Pack:

The two humans were back to back, and the two boars that were busy attacking the blond swordsman went in for another strike. The glass container that was left on the ground smashed in pieces as an angry foot pounded it into the ground, as the boars charged in and knocked the man back, making him bump into the other fighter.

-10 for Qore

((O.C.C: Sorry for the repost, forgot to roll for both the boars))  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Twiclipse rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:26 am
User Image

HP: 90/100

The moment the boar had hit her closer to the lower midsection, Zuri let out a cry of surprise before cursing through her teeth and holding her blade tight, "You damn little s**t!" She was about to attack the boar in front of her, but she glanced over her shoulder and noticed Qore using his HP vial and the two boars attacking him.

"Switch me!" she said in a stern voice before practically shoving him to face the one boar and her the two, and as she moved, she swung her blade out to strike the first boar she saw.

Boar 1: 90 -12
Lord Zodiac101

Oversoul Matamune

Twiclipse rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 am
User Image
Frenzy Boar Pack:
Boar 1: 78

The boar watched as the girl spun around and placed the blonde swordsman in front of him, but in one last effort toward her, it struck its tusks across her leg, almost knocking her over, before she struck the other boar and used it to push herself back up.

-10 for Zuri

Twiclipse

Lord Zodiac101 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:01 pm
Oversoul Matamune

Twiclipse

User Image
HP: 62/100
Inventory:
*Nothing*

Qore had no idea what Zuri was thinking when she suddenly flipped spots with him. He was a little surprised when she shoved him to face the other boar, and stood awkwardly when the boar slashed its tusks across Zuri's leg, and then furious for it to dare attack Zuri, stabbed the boar in the side.

((O.C.C: I swear to geebus crisp, I keep forgetting that I need to roll for my RP posts! >A<))  
Lord Zodiac101 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:14 pm
Oversoul Matamune

Twiclipse

User Image
Frenzy Boar Pack:
Boar 3: 68

The two boars were confused as the blond swordsman was flipped with the woman that was at his back, but it made no difference, they all show pain. The first one was rudely stabbed relatively close to it's head to use as a push for her to recover from her sudden fall while the other came up upon her and rammed her in the gut. The other followed along after backing up and getting the blade out before following suit.

-10 for Zuri

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Twiclipse rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

HP: 80/100

Despite her previous reactions to getting struck by the boars, Zuri's real-life experience seemed to be kicking in from when she fought on the streets as she took the blows almost silently, but fought to stay standing up. She glared at the first boar that had hit her out of the two and pushed herself as hard as possible to strike it with good force with her blade.

Boar 1: 78 -12
Lord Zodiac101

Oversoul Matamune

Twiclipse rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar Pack:
Boar 1: 66

The boar squealed as the blonde swordsman stabbed it in the side. After pulling itself off the blade, it rammed its tusks into the guy's torso.

-5 for Qore

Twiclipse

Lord Zodiac101 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:52 pm
Oversoul Matamune

Twiclipse

User Image
HP: 62/100
Inventory:
*Nothing*

The boar reeled back from Qore's jab, and Qore couldn't help but give a smug grin at the boar before it turned and faced him. "Oh, sh-" He managed to say before it rammed him in the gut. He rolled back a few feet before coming to a painfully disorienting halt. He shakily got up and dusted himself off. "That really hurt." He grumbled under his breath. "...you're gonna pay for that..." He continued, and spat out to the side before charging in and using another Horizontal Slash to deal some damage.

Boar 3: 68-20  
Lord Zodiac101 rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar Pack:
Boar 3: 48

The first of the boars was angered as the woman struck it's hide and dashed past the woman once more, slicing with it's tusks once again. The other followed along, both trying to whittle her health and bring the woman down.

-10 for Zuri

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Leon_Redir

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

Lee "The Shield" Tauroneo

"My name is Lee, I will beat anyone or anything if it gets in my way."
Sword Skill| Tracking| Heavy Weapons| Overdo| Intimidate|
Current Theme: You're Going Down

"I am my own master, my fate is in my hands..."

Name: Lee "The Shield" Tauroneo
Level: 6
Weapon: Novice Heavy Shield; Novice Medium Sword
Weapon DMG: Shield: 12-19; Sword 10-17
Health: 125/ 125
Col: 1,018
Inventory:
Small Vial HP Potion: Restores 20 HP
Boar Tusk

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

══════════════ ► ╭☆╯ ◄ ══════════════

Lee had made quick haste to the newest area but made sure to take a small stop in town to acquire himself a regular sword that would hopefully do a bit more damage and it now rested at his hip in a sheath till he would call upon it to use. He would wander about in the new field with a hand on his swords hilt as he looked for another monster to battle.

══════════════ ► ╰☆╮ ◄ ══════════════

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

OOC: I figured that a novice sword would cost about 50 COL so I just deducted that from my overall amount.

Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff