The Pond Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciella Latte
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:28 pm
Out at the edge of the forest is an area that forever will stay in the fall season. Centuries ago, a witch laid her eyes on a handsome man. She loved him, but he only loved the autumn. During the other three seasons, he was miserable. The witch gave him gold, jewels, youth, and glory, but he paid no attention to her. One day the witch laid a trail of golden autumn leaves from the village to a pond. The man followed them, and came to the pond. Disappointed, he turned to see the witch. She pointed back to the pond. When he turned, the leaves were golden and the sky was grey. "It'll stay this way as long as you love me." Said the witch. The leaves on the tree by the pond never turn green, yet they never fall.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image
Rue Anne Moore

█ Smile!

Rue stepped out of her bed, she was feeling semi better a small sniffle but alright she decided to check out one of the new additions to the school as she noticed a quiet place as she sat on the edge staring into the mirror like reflection of the calm water, her ears twitching hearing the animals scurry around, the birds chirping and everything "Why would he say his sister doesn't like me, I mean I'm so nice not to like" Rue said with a small giggle.

█ You never know who falls in love with it!

User Image  

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image★Mitchell Amadeus ★ 

"I love, I live, I've seen, I've been,

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
✪ 

★Walking along the ponds frosted edge, the male reflected within his soul. His sister- His love, the tranquility calmed him. He snapped his finger, and a book appeared in his hands. The male thought back, and leaned against the golden-leaved tree, he Dropped the book on the grass. "Enough of Nietzsche for now." He laughed heartily. Seeing Rue "I see you're feeling much better." He smiled and laid against her softly. He smiled, and took out a sketch pad. Drawing calmed him down. He had a problem seeing some isometric shapes, and over-lapping shapes, but he was fine without it. Drawing a simple kitten, he shaded her in. Turning to the left side of the page, he shaded in a version of Rue. "why? I'm not even sure. She just hates everyone I guess.. Damnit!" he growled and kissed rue's cheek "You calm me down from anger." he blushed a cute red.★ 

✪ 
but a millennium away from reality is never that fun." 

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image
Rue Anne Moore

█ Smile!

Rue nodded and smiled placing a soft kiss on his cheek, a small sniffle coming out of her "I'm feeling a bit better, well I guess we can see her when I'm done relaxing here.. it's so.. beautiful" Rue got an idea as she laughed and pushed Mitchell into the water and laughed some more her small laugh bouncing off of the trees as she got up and backed up a little and ran and jumped in doing a little cannonball, as she came back up swimming in circles around her boyfriend.

User Image  

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:34 pm

✪ 

★After being pushed, Mitchell fell back into the water, he watched her splash him and swim around, laughing like he hadn't done in so long he smiled and began chasing after her, long powerful legs propulsing him forward after her. "Come here you!" He chased his girlfriend in the water for so long, he was laughing and swatting at her tail. "Come on you got my picture wet.. I was going to give that to you." He stuck out his lower lip "You little kitten!" He wasn't mad, just trying to be playful and light, touching the bottom of the pond, the male pushed up and caught her around the waist, "Oh no, you're trapped by a big bad Strong man, and He's got you tight, what ever are you to do?" His lips found hers, and his tongue rubbed on her lips wanting to feast on her tongue. "Let me in little kitty." he teased her warmly. "Oh and sure, maybe later, I wanna go with."
{Out of Cake: Dinner gunna try and keep something down, No bike-ride too sick and raining. smile }★

✪ 

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image
Rue Anne Moore

█ Smile!

Rue squealed laughing as she blushed hard wrapping her arms around his neck and smiled kissing him back as she stopped him "T..take it slow hun, please" Rue wasn't ready for it to go to far, it would be her first time and she wants to make sure that he wouldn't hurt her.

Rue smiled and laughed some more as she wiggled out of his arms and stuck her tongue out at him "A picture? Oops sorry" She smiled and swam to the other side of the pond as she got herself out and sat on the grassy patch looking over at Mitchell.

User Image  

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:09 pm

✪ 

★Swimming out and drying the picture, he sighed with relief. "Thank god. It's still okay." He sat next to Rue, passing the picture of her as a kitten and herself as he saw her. "The halo is extra, and.." He gently and quickly sketched a pair of wings beside Rue, and smiled "Just how I see you." He kissed her forehead. "Don't worry.." He pulled her very slowly and gently against his chest. "I will not hurt you, I can't hurt you, I..Love you." His eyes changed to a coppery-hazel, and shimmered in the light. "Your Turn tonight. I get to lay on your chest." He smiled. ★ 

✪ 

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image
Rue Anne Moore

█ Smile!

Rue smiled and kissed his bottom lip softly "I like the picture thank you, I don't love you.. I like you.. It's just too early for me I'm sorry" She smiled softly and laid her head down on his lap and looked at her picture that he had drawn. She stayed quiet noone spoke the only thing being heard was the birds flying around and the squirrels running around the trees

User Image  

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:35 pm

✪ 

★Stroking her hair, he smiled, and growled lowly. "Sh. I hear her.. She's with someone.. A boy." He growled softly, and calmed down, looking into her eyes he smiled. "Hey.. Don't worry, you'll feel better, and feel stronger as we play, and learn and.. this." He kissed just her lips and wrapped his arms around her. All the speaking, and growling he implanted into her head, he didn't want to ruin the tranquil moment. Sighing in his head he felt his sister out. "She's at the hot-springs Do you want to go?" He reached and stroked her tail gently.

{Sorry this took me frigging forever, I got distracted with the town.
BerryLovin
Quoted for faster reply razz }★

✪ 

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ
OOC:
Where Is She? razz ond w/ Samuel Ross

Gabriella nodded as she walked over to the pond still, in her
bikini as she scooped up the towels as she noticed two people
over on the other side of the pond, she heard her brother's
thoughts in her head as she hissed softly and laid the towels on
a clean patch of grass as she giggled and jumped into the water
coming back up her hair flat against her head as she giggled
spitting water out as she looked at Sam "C'mon chicken"
Gabriella teased him with a bright smile as she went under water
again.

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

lantob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:06 pm
««« Samuel Ross »»»
User Image

"Silly silly Gabby you have to use a more showy type of jump." He said sticking out his tongue as he ran and leapt into the water doing a barrel roll in the air before piercing through the water. The cold was a big difference from the nice warm hotsprings. He could hear some people talking in the distance. He wondered if they would torment them like before. He was surprised that the man at the hotsprings had done what he did.

Mood: Competitive
Clothing: shorts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ
OOC:
Where Is She? razz ond w/ Samuel Ross

Gabriella laughed as she splashed him with water and stuck her
tongue out back at him "Pft, I thought just doing that was
showy enough, don't mind the guy over there, he's just my older..
jerk of a brother"
'Yeah I know you can hear me' She thought, knowing that her brother would know that he could hear her thoughts aswell.

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image
Rue Anne Moore

█ Smile!

Rue smiled a little as her ears twitched hearing other people at the pond, she looked seeing an extremely pretty girl, aswell as a fairly good looking guy, demon thing as she blushed hard and purred, she was interested as she sat up looking at Mitchell "She's gorgeous, do you know who she is? is that face paint? Can we go see her?!"Her eagerness was showing through as she stood up she waited for him to answer as she whimpered a little, she was jumping up and down.. figuritively speaking of course.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:21 pm
««« Samuel Ross »»»
User Image

"Jerk of a brother huh?" He said as he dived under the water and swimming towards the bottom. Even after a few seconds of swimming down he could not see the bottom so he let himself drift back to the surface with a frown. "This lakes pretty deep." He said randomly. "So tell me more about your brother, I am an only child so..." He said glancing in his direction. The brother was with a girl, they looked romantically involved.

Mood: Curious
Clothing: shorts

lantob

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image