Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

The night mist rose up around the bases of the largest trees she had ever beheld in her short time on this plane, grand and ancient, filled with the secrets of creation which whispered down through the ages as they spoke in the hushed tone of rustling leaves and groaning trunks. Lillian wandered through the woods with a look of purpose but a pace that suggested she had no specific deadline to meet. The moon rose full and pregnant with silver light, casting all the world in an eerie dusted glow. This new world excited her, intoxicated her and made her drunk with sensation. How different the night before her than that which she had once beheld it. The colors so vibrant, the sounds so crisp and the hunger, oh the hunger was divine but not simply to sate a deep thirst, this hunger ran so much deeper..

The wind rustled her petticoats but she shuddered not against the cold onslaught as it lifted strands of the strikingly red mane framing her lovely, exotic features. All imperfections past, all mortal concerns vanished, there was nothing left for her in that life. With the passing of her grandmother still fresh she would have been alone, in this life she had family aplenty in one sense of the word. She had joined a Kumpania far more vast than she could ever have imagined and far more powerful. The soft chime of bells resounded as she moved over the hallowed earth, carried on the breeze and into the sky. There were many dangers she remained naive to, and many pleasures she was still untouched by, but this simple pleasure of roaming the night overpowered her ability to deny and many nights since her embrace she had been weak to the call. But haunted was she by the night when she had first met him, everything she had felt then made sense now but it was pointless to chide herself, she regretted nothing. The young Ravnos's grandmother had passed before she had shed her mortal coil but even on her death bed Lillian knew her grandmother had felt the presence within the camp.

"Draga mea, have you been smoking cigars again? Tch.." She had breathed but the twinkle in her eye could not hide her favor. Before Lillian could have said another word her grandmother had spoken quite abruptly, her face grim. "Beware the company you keep. The wolf does not show himself to the lamb when first they meet for fear the lamb will grow wise to his game and flee." Her paws had been so strongly clasped over Lillians that the young female had dared not move or breathe. "Ah, my beautiful lamb, you are so very strong and too smart for your own good but I fear for you when I leave this world behind. Great and terrible things await but the game is dangerous and the price is heavy. Remember, trust yourself and tread carefully in this world and the next." She would say no more. Lillian had tried to inquire but her grandmother had simply kissed her forhead and bid her goodnight. She never made it to morning. That deep, biting pain, the agony of loss was too much for her then and she had wandered the woods lost to herself and to the world.

Days, weeks, she had failed to mark the hours, her mourning knew nothing of time. Once she had come to herself the youth had returned to the fairgrounds but there was no passion to be found for her within those first few months of returning and she could not bring herself to dance. Luckily she had other skills, skills in illusion and fortune telling which served her well and kept her employed. She had almost forgotten her encounter with the Baro of the nameless Kumpania but she had never lost that awakened curiousity which had wedged itself into every nerve ending since the encounter and grew especially restless at nightfall. The next time their paths crossed had not so much sated that curiousity as traded it for an insatiable hunger. This she did not mind so much, she could sate this beast and any other beasts which arose to consume her. The soft flutter of birds wings consumed her attention, an owl, ghost-like against the inky sky, gave a low and haunting call. "Beware beloved. Beware the beauty of a lie. The truth is known by you alone, beware the truth of others." His call was a song, the blood singing in her veins gave it words, gave it meaning. Her eyes, having closed, opened slowly. The moonlight, caught within them, danced with the fires of the beast pooled in their depths. To be so alive without a heartbeat was a crime and what a criminal she was.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time meant little to the Disciple. What he might have perceived as yesterday's events could have happened in reality a week ago. As one grew older and the years got longer one would often loose track of exactly how much time had passed. Everything blended together and it was hard to distinguish a night to day pattern.

The night he had found her and made her ageless seemed like a long and distant dream. That spark that he had seen in her the first time they had met was nearly put out with the despair that emanated from her mortal form. He had asked no questions. In truth, he had little interest in mortal affairs unless they intertwined with his own.

She seemed to do just that. Intertwine with his interests. But then she made it hard to forget. When he returned the next time she was his. Like others he had removed the mortal coil from, the watched as a silent shadow from time to time. Ravnos had watched her movements to see where she would go, what she would do with this new life. It had made him curious. Which was something that often did not happen.

This night though she seemed to just wander with no real purpose. Standing there gazing up at the moon. He lingered in the shadows still, pulling out that familiar thin cigar that he had been fond of since before he could even remember his mortal life. Lighting it with an unseen flame, he leaned his back against the nearby tree. Thick smoke rolling from between his lips. "Be careful not to stare at the moon for too long. They say if you stare too long Fairies will come and snatch your hair right off your head when you are mesmerized. I do not think the bald look suits you, bambi."  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 pm
The scent of cigar smoke snapped her from her trance but did not startle her so much as soothe her wanderlust and deeply, reflexively she inhaled simply to consume its richness. She loved that smell. The sweet, thick, velvety scent which slithered through the senses with remembered ease like the touch of a long lost lover. Her green eyes flashed across the empty woods intent on finding the glowing cherry as it blossomed in the night. A smile lingered behind her eyes and painted itself faintly upon her rose kissed lips. "Ah, but what a story to tell were it to transpire my dear Baro." One paw pressed itself flat against her stomach while the other gripped the hem of her skirt and as she spoke she gave a swift, bowing curtsey as a sign of respect. The golden bells and bracelets chimed with every movement, her hair cascading down about her shoulders wildly, fire in the night.

Well she knew her maker and his place in this world and being labled foolish she would do her best to avoid. It served one best to know the playing field before you began to play the game and being the newest player on the field she had a lot of mapping to do. Even so, her encounters with him while a mortal had imprinted upon her a kind of familiarity and affection for her sire yet the respect he was due would always tether said affection to the earth. Her intent was never to play a hand she could not rightly get away with.. unless she knew for a fact that the odds were in her favor. Upright once again she stepped quickly and lightly across the chilled soil, almost dancing as she went. After years of the craft she moved this way naturally and was never quite comfortable moving otherwise. "The fairies must have their fun and spend their tricks but where there is a loss to be had there is also a lesson, and perhaps a good tale to tell once all is said and done." Her eyes, where they once were a lovely shade of green, now were luminous and deep, spilling glints of moonlit fire as she exuded her deep rooted intensity through them.

So many questions she wished to ask and yet she felt a desire to gain her knowledge without outright asking so much as earning. She certainly needed more stories to share. She had no intention of facing the Kumpania with nothing to contribute, nothing to trade. "Tell me, my dear Baro, what you hunt tonight? Is it the hunger of a good fable which drives you to the far reaches? Or is it the company of a lost lamb you seek?" Her fangs glinted brightly in the darkness as she smiled, the ring gracing her lower lip flashing in accompaniment. "Either way would you mercifully ease this ache which I cannot sate alone?" Her eyes slid halfway closed as she inquired, the air about her changing, shifting subtly to something velvet as she leaned closer but still maintained her distance, aware of her own actions keenly and careful to note his as much as she possibly could. Ah, youth. "That cigar is such a fierce temptation.. would you have another to spare? It is too fine a night to smoke alone, dear Baro."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 pm
He raised an eyebrow at her bow. Such formalities. They were always lost on him but he supposed he could understand why people still did them. Ravnos had never taken them seriously, except in the most serious of situations. But those situations were always few and far between. Thank god. Still, he nodded his head towards her, a dark smirk curling the corner of his mouth as he took another drag. "I'm not sure a story about how a one who is suppose to be the trickster is tricked themselves would sit in the stomachs of their fellow Kumpania. Especially if told by the trickster themselves."

His own bright green eyes locked with her's as she came closer. The smirk washed away as he watched her intently. Another drag. He laughed lightly, smoke escaping his mouth to rise upwards towards the night sky. "Bah Fairies. Leave them to their Kiasyd kin. Perhaps you might catch one and hold it ransom. I'm sure those book worms had some gold stashed away. Or something else worth getting one of their snacks back." All in all, Ravnos had no qualms with Marconius. The book worm was a little daft when it came to street smarts and keeping sticky fingers away from his more...harmful possessions. But whatever. This was not the time to linger on such things.

"All stories tend to be the same. I have not heard a good one that I could not predict the outcome to in a long time." Holding his cigar away, he examined it with mild interest. "Lost? I did not know I had any lost sheep. Tell me bambi are you truly lost? Without direction?" Placing the cigar back between his lips another pull of inward air. Letting the smoke linger in his mouth before slowly letting it seep from between his lips. Eyes watching her movements as she leaned forward, finding it hard to....not look at certain assets that her movement and outfit displayed easily before him. Lips drawn into a straight line as the tip of his tail flicked back and forth a couple of times in quiet contemplation and perhaps in appreciation for the sight. "You think me too generous with my possessions." An eyebrow lifted. "What do I get in return for one then? Make it worth my while and perhaps we shall see, bambi."  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm
The young Ravnos leaned back, her spine straightening to almost proper proportions as she did so. Lillian seemed to consider his responses as if learning from them the attitude of her new kin and so much had she to learn. The youth never was much for being on the downside of anything be it a deal, a joke, but especially understanding. She learned quickly from her mistakes and did what she could to avoid making them in the first place. "Perhaps not. In that light I do agree." Her body was unnervingly still as she spoke, no nervous ticks remembered from mortal life, no visible habits presenting themselves as she thought. "But.." She began again. "If said storyteller could turn the tale to their benefit at the very end by showing how it proved to end in their favor they might be more inclined to not be looked at as a hideous fool." She laughed softly. "Of course telling it bald I don't see how anyone would take them very seriously. As it stands I will take your word on the Fae." Her smile faded softly, though not unpleasantly, as she finished her sentence.

The night was uneasily still, the usual cacophony of nature had ceased around them and a low mist crept stealthily beneath their footpaws. She felt something almost snap deep inside as his gaze locked with her own. A flush of heat, as though she had just fed, coursed and raged through her body and suddenly she felt intensely aware of him and his overwhelmingly mesmerizing presence. "Oh, my." She breathed the words, like a woman caught in a moment of passion at the intimate touch of her lover. "How many hearts have been broken simply by those eyes alone, my sweet? How many promises have arisen and fallen in the eyes of young maidens whose breasts also rise and fall while their hearts beat wickedly fast in your presence? Even those women who are cold to you outwardly, how they must melt just a little on the inside in your presence, my dear Baro. If they do not I cannot see how they can truly be called women for women are such creatures of passion, even secretly. How else do you suppose our flesh is so warm?" Her demeanor relaxed, those eyes burning in the night as she kept her gaze steady upon his own. "Are you devilishly experienced in the game of desire? How a woman should be pitied should she catch your eye for how could any girl prepare to defend against your wiles, let alone your eyes?"

Laughter slid smoothly up from deep within her chest and she shrugged nonchalantly at the question. “Perhaps I am not the sheep I speak of, my darling Baro. My true direction, while no-one else’s business and easily changeable, is fortunately clear to me. I am not lost any longer.” She winked and leaned forward again, one claw held up to tap her lower lip as if thoughtfully, the sleeves to her dress sliding dangerously low on her arms but continuing to hold her more notable assets in place. "I have a sneaking suspicion that what would slake your thirst this night is not completely influenced by the desire for monetary gain. I may have something to trade that would delight your senses.” Her long, wild, hair caught the moonlight and mixed among the red were glints of golden highlights, as if woven by the hands of Midas himself. “Alas, when I was but bound to my mortal coil how easily I could coax a cigar from you." The Ravnos chuckled playfully, her smile warm and familiar as that of a close friend. “Perhaps, not so much generous with them as delighted to share a good smoke with another soul. Do they not taste so much better when smoked with good company? Though if you desire we can certainly strike a deal.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 pm
Ravnos laughed. A deep, throaty laugh. Puffs of smoke coming from his mouth as he waved his cigar at her. "No, I think not. At least wear a tight fitting wig or something." Reaching out with one hand, he stroked a thumb along her chin lightly before pulling it back. "That's my girl. You keep those fairies on their toes and who knows, perhaps they will make you their queen in the end."

The stillness of the world around them...Ravnos hardly noticed. Or if he did it had no effect to his disposition. All life had stopped when he had shed his mortal coil. Though from time to time if he focused he could hear the subtle heartbeat of a field mouse in the distance. Her movement, the way her lips parted as she breathed almost heatedly. That had his attention more than any mouse in the grass. He adjusted his lean against the tree. "Too many to count I am sure, kitten. Though I rather watch young maiden's breasts rise and fall during other activities besides staring into my eyes. Be cautious. Not all eyes are windows to one's soul. For I have no soul to see. Long ago sold for I had no use for it." A wide grin spread his lips as pearly white fangs slipped from beneath his lips. A stark contrast to his dark fur. "There are those who have tried. Are you strong enough to resist or have my eyes already ensnared you and your young maiden's breasts?"

He was glad at least that Lillian was adjusting to her new unlife. There had been few who he had misjudged and added their bodies to the pile of corpses because they had gotten too out of control. It was not an easy transition for those of weak mind. Proud of his little kitten, prideful of his accomplishment. Her willingness to strike a deal intrigued him. Of course, making deals with the devil was something highly inadvisable. If she was not cautious she just might end up bald. "Strike a deal with the crossroad demon himself, my my how much you must wish to have one." He gave a flick of his wrist, producing a fresh cigar. Balancing it lengthwise on the back of his hand across his knuckles. "Ah but you see, there in lies the rub. You are Ravnos now. Deals and schemes are your lifeblood aside from vitae. We all have a criminal vice. Come! Let us see how well of a dealer you are. Perhaps you may get more than you bargain for." With a flick of his wrist, he caught the cigar between his fingers. Waggling it at her with one eye closed. "I will not make it easy for you my lovely."

I K i n u I

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:02 pm
Lillian's eyes glinted predatory in the night as she smiled. "Queen of the Faeries? Hah! What an idea. But are Faeries not keen on illusions? How would I ever know if I was truly queen of anything or if I were merely the court fool?" Her laughter was warm and hearty, the tiny bells which adorned her garments suddenly jingling softly in the stillness as if they had suddenly appeared from thin air. She could feel the electricity that coursed through the veins of the night, almost indulging upon it as if tasting life through the veins of prey. How she marveled at her new senses, they were still so fantastic to her young senses, so intoxicating and delicious. She would have shivered but such a reflex no longer came naturally to her. Though a midst the plethora of other wonders she had little time to notice such trivial details.

The flash of his teeth in the dark, teeth that could so easily rend flesh to unimaginable tatters or gently puncture the tender, soft curve of a lovely neck, those eyes which shone with a charmingly clever hellfire and held such intelligence and unimaginable cunning and the otherwordly stillness of him, a stillness which both enveloped and emanated from his commanding presence were all both strikingly intimidating to one so young in their unlife and overwhelmingly drawing. She had to watch herself, with her lack of experience she could so easily fall beneath his allure and if he had so willed she was certain things could quickly turn to a disadvantage for her, not to mention there was the whole fly against a flyswatter analogy. Though even knowing this, realizing it and seeing her position in the game she still found herself eager to embrace this new world and to rise far above her current standing. She would learn. And she would prosper.

His query caused more laughter from the Ravnos and her eyes rose to meet his with a kind of youthful fire. "Desire to know how well your snares have worked, dear Baro? Now there's a confession I dare say wont come without a price." Her voice was velvet with only a hint of cheek layered carefully over the actual challenge. She gave him a wink and stepped closer though still kept a tantalizing distance. Out of paws reach but close enough that now the scent of her filled the air. An exotically spicy though warm scent that sung of far off lands and midnight caravans through ancient woodlands, of alluring incense and forbidden desires wrapped in linens and silks. Vanilla, cinnamon, clove, cocoa.. such familiarity lay in the very scent of her and yet no specific note could ever be fully grasped. It could have driven any mortal into longing or madness, perhaps both. "A deal it is then but this deal begins at a crossroads. I'll offer you three roads and you, good sir, shall choose the path we will take. Each has quite a unique way of settling but all are a means to one single end, and it ends with you lighting me a cigar. Do we have an agreement?" She smiled, warm and with good humor she almost appeared at complete ease but she knew he was well aware that this was no mere game, she was ready to deal with the devil himself and take the consequences as they came. But what a deal it would be either way.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:25 pm
Green eyes lidded halfway as his lips pressed into a hard line. "Royalty and fools both wear crowns, yes. I can see where one may be easily confused." In his honest opinion there was no distinction between the two. Ravnos had met plenty fools and plenty royalty to come to that conclusion. Even the Princes who sought to wrangle him in eventually played themselves the fool.

As for his opinion on the current Prince, well, that was a discussion not for fledgling ears.

The scent that filled his nose as she stepped closer brought back long forgotten memories. Just flashes though, for he did not seek to loose himself to them. Let he be caught off guard by the tricky girl in front of him. No, this one had something to prove. She was clever. It was why he choose her. At least one of the reasons anyhow.

With another flick of his wrist the unlit cigar disappeared once more. Drawing his own he took a thoughtful puff. Blowing smoke rings in a lackadaisical fashion and watching as they drifted into the night sky. "I have an idea but affirmation would be welcome." What she proposed next had him intrigued.

So eager to test herself.

Amusement lit in his eyes. "Alright kitten." He scratched at his collar bone lightly. "Show me your roads and we shall see."

I K i n u I

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:50 pm
Lilllian seemed to consider his request for affirmation and with a gentle lean back and a faint tilt of her head she gave her lower lip a thoughtful tap. How easy it would be to toss aside the game, to end the dance and simply sate the desires which sung to her from the depths of the beast within. But she also found within herself a new desire. A desire to deal. A desire to play with fortune. A desire to win. Though not a desperate feeling, this hunger to come out on top was curiously enticing, more-so than she had ever felt in her life. Though she was no fool and playing games with the devil himself could easily turn her good fortune to ruin.

Slowly a smirk crept to her lips and her gaze shifted swiftly to meet his own with an almost impish flair. "Like I would make it so easy for you." The Ravnos laughed, a warm and surprisingly good-natured laugh for such a creature as she now was. That delightfully memory-provoking scent still finding its way to him on the breeze with every shift of her mesmerizing dress. "No, I think not. Were you to desire information like that I dare say it would cost you something a bit more precious than a cigar. Then again striking two deals with you in one night.. now there's trouble." A wink followed the statement, the low hoot of an owl finally emerging from the depths of the woods. Nature appearing to have taken a long withheld breath before silencing itself once again.

As Ravnos agreed to play her little game she found herself filled with something akin to excitement though this feeling she layered deeply and kept her disposition both calm and mindful. She had no intention of finding herself on the wrong end of this deal and being overly eager was the beginning of trouble. Eagerness caused blindness and she was dealing with a force far beyond her ken and far more experienced in getting what it wanted. Without another word spoken she very purposely, and quite slowly, reached into her blouse with two claws. Her gaze rapt upon Ravnos, eyes filled with good humor as well as something between curiosity and cunning as she spoke.

"Are you familiar with Tarot? Though with an unlife as lengthy as yours I doubt you've any particular interest in such a trade. Am I wrong?" After a momentary pause she lifted three tarot cards from her blouse, all face down. The cards, their colors fetching and intoxicating, emanated a feeling that they possessed all the knowledge one would ever wish to know. The body of the card was a red the color of rich wine and the etchings riding their backs like wildfire glinted silver in the moonlight. Three jewels, three roads. She held them across her breasts like a fan, showing him the backs tantalizingly but not yet offering him permission to choose one. "Shall we play, my dear Baro?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Ravnos himself had many vices. Women being only one of them. And it was hard for his eyes to not linger when she so easily presented herself in such a fashion that would draw them directly to where she wanted. It was a game, yes, but a game that was hard to not lose. In an instant he could recall such times in the past to which he had given in and it did little to dispel the sensations that flooded back to him.

He gave her a hurt look. "Aww, that is no fun kitten. Remember I am old. Be kind to your elders." The Disciple gave a dismissive wave of his hand which held his lit cigar, smoke rippling through the air from the motion.

Tarot, hm? The older vampire remembered quite well it's inception. Though back in those days many did not even make a move until they had consulted the cards. When to have a wedding, if they and when they may give birth to new life. He had even known Baro who never moved camp unless the cards read in their favor.

To leave your fate up to such things was a bit....impractical to him. But there was a time when Ravnos himself did regard them highly. Especially when they were in his favor.

Little they did though to predict this kind of future he would lead.

He gave a slight shrug to her question about his interest. "Perhaps there was a time when such things peaked my interest." Eyeballing the three cards, he had to admire their craftsmanship. They were fairly lovely in all regards. And he had to wonder where the little fledgling had swiped them. "Lets. I am curious about your cards."

I K i n u I

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out