Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Zombie Apocalypse (Horror RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more RP horrors? :3
YES! make more! D:
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No thanks, this is good enough :)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 am
The City's Ruin...
having to survive is your choice, will you join others or will you stand alone?
Will you join Sonic and the others or become a zombie...?

depending your choices... will you survive the Zombie Apocalypse?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Chaos Emeralds where a bouts or such~

Yellow Chaos Emerald: Light the hedgehog

Red Chaos Emerald: Food Market

Blue Chaos Emerald: EB Games in the Mall

Purple Chaos Emerald: G.U.N Fortress

Cyan Chaos Emerald: Eggman's Base

Grey Chaos Emerald: Mall rooftop

Green Chaos Emerald: Hospital  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:16 pm
Iblis traveled in the shadows. She was alone. The she-wolf was armed with nothing other then her flaming fists. Her bow and arrows had been taken and destroyed by some Zombies earlier, not like her weapon had done her any good anyway. Iblis wandered the ruined city, traveling in the shadows and on roof tops. "Man... This place is creepy... With AND without the Zombies..." Iblis whispered as she wandered. Iblis wore a skin tight black tank top and long camouflage baggy pants to help her stay out of sight. The light blue she-wolf stood on top of a small building. "...Where is everyone? ...I knew that the city was evacuated, but I know some people stayed behind as well... Wouldn't I have seen someone by now? Or at least heard them?" Iblis said as she sat down. "...I can't be the only one here...could I? ...I could yell and see if anyone yells back, but that may send Zombies my way... I could shoot fire into the sky like a flare, but that could attract Zombies too... What do I do? ...I can't really be here alone, can I?" She thought to herself concerned. Suddenly, the building Iblis was sitting on collapsed, and she was partially buried under the rubble. Only her head, hands, and toes/shoes were uncovered. "...Great... Now I'm stuck..." Iblis said sarcastically as she tried to break free, but couldn't. Iblis could hear Zombie moans off in the distance. She knew they were heading her way. "Oh no! ...Guess there's only one thing I can do..." Iblis said as she took a deep breath, "HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! HELP!!!" she screamed as she shot fire into the sky. Hopefully, someone would find her before the Zombies do.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm
it started to rain in the city, soon it became harsh and windy. some gun shots and yelling can be heard in the distance though... but it soon quieted down...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:29 pm
Zora the fox

-Blaze the Cat-

"I've been searching... For a long time,"

A small figure approached in the distance, her features not clear until she was close enough to spot the girl among the rubble. Golden eyes widened slightly, as an alert expression came over her face. She was a purple cat, with distinct feline features. A long purple tail trailed lazily behind her, but the tip of it was covered in blood.

She quickly pulled the girl out of the rubble without a word of greeting or question. "I saw your flame, you may have needed help, but it's not worth alerting the 'others'," the cat commented, looking back behind her shoulder, to make sure she wasn't being followed. She looked back to the wolf, looking over to see if she could spot any obvious injuries. It was clear, this cat had gone through a lot of fighting, rips and blood stains showed on her white tights and her purple cloak. Her white gloves has some torns here and there, but for the most part, they remained in good condition. "Are you alone?" she asked after a moment. Her eyes trailed across the rubble, searching for any other people who could have fallen in with the wolf. "I've been searching..." the cat continued, she paused looking over at the wolf. "For others, like me. It's good to see something... alive for once."

"For creatures, like me."

Angelic Nicolette

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:21 pm
Just when Iblis was about to pass out from screaming so much, someone pulled her out of the rubble. Iblis heard someone ask her questions. "...'Others'? ...What do you mean 'others'? ..." the she-wolf asked confused as she rubbed her eyes, trying to pull herself together. Iblis heard more questions. "...Sadly, yes... I am alone... I was left behind in all the chaos..." Iblis said sadly as she looked away from the cat. She heard the purple cat say something. "...Searching for others? ...Like Sonic and his friends? ...Or, if you're looking for someone who can wield fire... Then you've found someone... I'm Iblis... I've been looking for survivors, but so far, no luck..." the she-wolf said as she looked at the cat. Iblis noticed Blaze's bloody outfit, "...I ran into some Zombies earlier... They took my bow and arrows... I've been driving them back with my fire..." Iblis said as she sat down, she was still exhausted from all the screaming and fire blasting. Iblis's clothes were stained with blood as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 pm
Zora the fox

-Blaze the Cat-

"Yeah," the cat answered to the second question the wolf asked. "By the 'others', I mean zombies," she added quietly. "It's fascinating that you were cursed with flames as well..." she commented, tilting her head slightly. She turned her head quickly, as she heard slight moans in the distance. "We best get going," she paused, "that is, if you wish to travel together?"

Angelic Nicolette

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 pm
Iblis heard Blaze comment about the flames. ".....Cursed by flames? Why does it fascinate you?" Iblis asked as she lad a hand on her back, where her scar was located. Iblis hoped that Blaze wouldn't find her scar later on. Iblis heard Zombies coming. "You're right, we should go... I would prefer that we stay together..." she replied nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm
The moaning was getting even louder, there was a whole group of Zombies walking into Blaze and Iblis' direction...

Light Stood on a building near by some bandages on his arm, he saw one of the buildings collapse into rumble. "another building... seems like this hole place is going to hell..." he said and heard moaning sounds in the distance, probably heard the noise and they seemed to be getting closer. "time to keep moving..." he then started running and jumping onto rooftops that were near by.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

KargaZane

Friendly Explorer

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:23 pm
KargaZane saw some people, one jumping on the rooftops and two down on the floor. then he saw ten or more Zombies around them and he yells "LOOK OUT!!! THERE ARE ZOMBIES ALL AROUND YOU!!!!" then part of the the platform he is on breaks and he fall "AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" then he lands beside them "Ow that hurt. Hi do you girls need help?" KargaZane pulls out his katana and gets ready to fight the zombies.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:27 pm
Iblis hears a yell and looks up, noticing the Zombies, "...How did I not notice the Zombies earlier?!" she exclaimed shocked. Iblis sets her fists ablaze, ready to fight. "Help would be appreciated..." the she-wolf replied to the new stranger. Iblis didn't know how they were going to escape the Zombies this time.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angelic Nicolette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:37 pm

-Blaze the Cat-

Blaze jumped back as the wolf landed beside them. She narrowed her eyes, suddenly growing quite defensive, "we were doing just f-.." she stopped speaking, as she spotted zombies slowly limping towards them. A ring of fire rose around her, as she gritted her teeth. "Watch my back and I'll watch yours," she said to both of them, raising her hands in front of her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

On a dark lonely street with burning or stench of death in the air, a lonely mobian walked the streets, he was all black with red stripes on his six quills, his once white furry chest was now stained with blood and along with his rocket skates and gloves were covered in blood. He was heavily armed with guns on his back and another gun in his hand he load it as he saw something limping his away and shoot it before it even made it to the street he was on. He let out a heavy sigh as he moved on wards, searching for life.

The dark hedgehog heard a building fall to pieces in the distance but still keep moving, until he heard screaming. He stop died in his tracks trying to find were the screaming was coming from, but the city was so dead voices echo throughout and this was hard to pin point where he should go. Shortly after he heard the screaming it became silent once more and he let out another lonely sigh. "I promised you that I'll keep this planet safe and those who live here, but I believe I broke your promise. These zombies were once humans that lived there in peace going on with their daily lifes. I'm not sure what happen here, but I'll do my best to look for those who are still alive and keep them safe." He said looking up to the dark clouded skies.

((OOC smile )

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

KargaZane

Friendly Explorer

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 pm
KargaZane looked at the girls and saw that they could both control fire and says "Wait you two can control fire too? Well this is going to be easy then." then he uses his fire powers to light his sword on fire then starts to attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:13 pm
Light heard the stranger and saw him fall down towards the other two, the strangers were surrounded by zombies and it seemed like they needed help. "CHAOS SPEAR!" he yelled as he summons light energy shards and throws them towards the zombies that were behind them destroying some of them, he then jumped onto a roof that was near by to get a clear shot from above.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

mean while at the streets, Sazie was trapped in a car that was upside down. it seemed like she was in a car crash and the driver beside her was unconscious. "ow... my head... wha-what happened..." she said slightly panicking "oh my gosh..! Mom...!" she wimpered and looked at the driver which was her mom, it looked like she was badly hurt too. "help! someone please help!" she yelled hoping someone would come soon.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:40 pm
((How do people turn into zombies? Do the zombies claw at them or bite them? ...Just a thought...))

Iblis heard Blaze talk to her, "Ok!" she replied. Then Iblis heard KargaZane say something, "Everyone here can control fire? Cool!" she said as she began to attack. Just before a Zombie could attack Iblis from behind, there was a yell and a flash of light. Iblis looked up to see someone firing at the zombies from above. Suddenly Iblis felt a Zombie grab hold of her, "Uh oh! Let me go!" she yelled as she shot fire at the zombie. All her shots missed.  
โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games