Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:13 pm
Madam red I made this for us~!

Name: Ellyone
Race: Angel (Recently Graduated from Angel school XD)
Personality: Happy. Can be overly perky when angry and very manipulative.
Bio: Having just gotten her wing and only just started her duties as a guardian. Ell stuffed up. Her charge died and in a panic she summoned a demon to help her get her charge back. But then she fell for him. . .
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Purpose: To prevent an early apocalypse
Other: Fights best with guns.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:21 pm
Name: Demetrius Sol

Race: Demon

Personality: Aloof would be a common term to describe Demetrius, and his passion for trouble merely makes him seem indifferent. Sarcasm is his main speech of choice, unless he's lost a bet and then his fit of rage becomes known. To entertain himself with his immortal lifespan, Demetrius often goes to where the mortals lurk in order to make a bet, or what he calls 'a game'. For him, it's easy to win against a mortal and he enjoys watching them struggle in order to win.

Biography: A demon has no beginning or end, they simply exist to exist. Demetrius is no exception to this statement. He has distanced himself from where his other demonic comrades remain in order to keep the freedom of roaming around in order. Over the centuries of living in the mortal world, Demetrius has seen many of the human customs and has taken upon himself to make them his sole entertainment. In recent times, Demetrius has been taking a notice to an inclining trend of occurrences that do not sight right with him. He doesn't think much of these events, but in the back of his mind, he thinks it's almost time for the human race will end.

Pic: User Image  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:34 pm
Ellyone laid helpless on an alter. "Please help me!" She sobbed curling into a ball looking like a human girl. "I don't know where I am. I'm so lonely, so lost. Please someone. I'll do anything. Please just help me!" She whimpered feeling her tears hit to the cold stone of the alter. If God found out what she'd done she would be exiled. There was no way she'd come out of this situation still having her wings. No way in. . . hell. Her eyes glowed and she prayed a demon would be gullible enough to answer her call. "Please. . . help me."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:59 pm
Ellyone cried for just a little longer then she heard the voice. She tried not to preen with victory and looked up looking pathetic. "I made a mistake and huge, apocalyptic mistake! They'll take my wings for what I've done!" The structure of the church groaned and seemed to rock as she cried the last part of her sentence. "If I don't make it right everything will fall apart! All of us will be no more! Oh I'm such an idiot!" More tears fell as she grew more distressed. The stained glass windows shattered the longer she sobbed. All but the stained glass with Jesus' picture on it. The lips were smiling but when she started speaking they frowned with obvious disappointment. "I'm not ready to die." She breathed eventually. "Not ready to be mortal again."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 pm
User ImageDemetrius' gaze on the woman dulled as he listened to her sorrowful voice. He had no use for a weeping angel, but this was, like he mentioned before, a chance of a lifetime. This was his moment when he would be known through his demonic kind that he used an angel in distress for his own. He smirked to himself before clearing his throat and walked over to the angel, "Surely you're willing to make a deal with a demon such as myself. I'll even make it fun, a game of riddles. An angel such as yourself should know a few by now."

In truth, riddles were his best match. He glanced around at the cataclysmic church surrounding them trembling with whatever misdeed she had done to start the apocalypse. Something in his gut told him that this was not worth the entertainment and should flee. However, he had never heard of a demon falling prey to an angel.

"What choice do you have than to take my offer?" he mused as he lowered himself slightly to be eye-to-eye with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:26 pm
Ellyone looked up into his eye and smiled slightly. She hoped this would gain her the tile 'weeping angel' deadly things they are. "Who am I? An image is like an angel if it's not looked at." Her hand reached out and touched his cheek almost close to his neck. She spared no thought for the frowning picture of the Son of God. Only snaring this demon in her web of pain and tortured love. "If you can guess the answer, I'll make the deal with you." She said tried not to let her lips twist into the evil grin she wanted to show. She wanted him to think her a harmless little kitten. Show him that she was no threat. Make him see far too late just how horrible she could really be.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 pm
User ImageHer touch was filled him with ice and disgust. He had only been touched by an angel once before, but it had been too long since and had almost forgotten what the feeling left on him. Instead of pulling himself away from her reach, Demetrius endured the sickening feeling and answered, "Weeping angel, thy tears are a river on porcelain skin where lips should cover and dry away."

Demetrius softly pulled away from her hand before narrowing his crimson gaze upon her, "Answer my two riddles as well and we can make this complete: there have been plenty of these across many centuries, some were for greed, some for power, and others just in vein. Though most were for a throne to rule some of man, this one was for all of man.

The second is the second rising where those below become the above and those in the sky have no where else to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:43 pm
Ellyone tried not to laugh when she heard his riddles. Before he even finished them she said in a simple tone: "Murdered King and Morning Star." She hooded her ice blue gaze at him. "And yes, Weeping Angel is the answer to mine. Though humans think them a myth they are real. And deadly." She tried not to look bored. "This one's just for fun, When is a screw driver not a screw driver?" It looked like this one was going to amuse her to no end. Her delicate hands glowed as a contract started to be written between them.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image"Surely you jest at your comical riddle, it's a pen," Demetrius stifled a laugh, but then immediately disappeared as he soon as he snapped his fingers.

All became silent around them as Demetrius' demonic form began to uncover beneath his skin. Black tattoo markings appeared on his skin as golden slits appeared in his pupils. If he were to take part in a deal with an angel he would need to look the part as the devilish creature who tore out her poor heart and feasted on it for all eternity. Demetrius then lowered to one knee as he kept his eyes on the angel the entire time, "Now that we are evenly match, what have you to offer me if I were to aide you in your petty quest? Though I doubt I would lose to a creature as yourself, I'll keep my stakes high to show my amusement and i'll even let you choose what I should do if I were to lose."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 pm
Ellyone's eyes blacked out as if oil has dripped into them. "A role reversal." She said smiling. "You serve me until I finish my quest then, for a thousand years I serve you." She didn't even blink as she spoke. "When I become a Weeping Angel your enemies will tremble before you. They will be forced to look only upon me as you cut them down or we both destroy them. A fitting end to the pain I want to cause now. And if you lose, I want you to be mine for eternity." She blinked suddenly her eyes going back to blue and she frowned as if she hadn't spoken. "I have nothing to offer you as of yet." She leaned back unsure as to why she'd leant forward toward him. She had another urge to reach out to him but he was watching her. She couldn't move until he blinked. She'd known of the Weeping Angels. Gods wrath made into stone that killed evil doers when they weren't looking. That's what Ellyone wanted to be. She wanted to be a soldier. And she didn't care who wielded her power as long as she had it too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image Demetrius hesitated for a few moments as he thought of the stakes. Being captured for all eternity was something he had been avoiding when he left the demonic realm of Hell. However, having use of her powers to cause his own destruction was something he would love to dabble in as well. His lust for power and greed took over as he blinked, causing his normal features to appear and hide his demonic features from view.

He extended his hand as a sly grin formed on his lips, "I can handle this wager, dear, sweet, little angel."

His instincts were screaming for him to run, but from such power? If he could just have a hold of her abilities just for a few hours, he would be able to bring the entire human race to it's knees in front of him and proclaim him as the new God. Demetrius kept his confident smirk as he waited for her to shake his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:19 pm
Ellyone took off the glove on her hand and took his tightly giving it a rough shake. "Then we have an accord." She had no idea what she'd just done. At least. . . not yet. When he'd blinked her hand tightened painfully around his as if getting ready to yank him forward and snap his neck. Maybe that's how the human died? Maybe? She couldn't remember. All she knew was that suddenly the human was dead and her service to God would be over if he found out. And that, was unacceptable. A tingle went up her arm accumulating near her heart as the seal formed. Almost like a yin yang half black half white with bits of black in the white and bits of white in the black. Her eyes flashed back to black for a moment before returning to their ice blue. "I'm wondering though, can you live with this deal? Knowing that if you lose you'll be subject to the whims of a dear, sweet, little angel?" She asked with a slight tease to her tone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:07 am
User ImageAs soon as her hand touched his, Demetrius' body wanted to reject the angelic touch. An electric spasm rushed through his arm and sealed the pact within his undead heart. His eyes then noticed the oddity within the angel's eyes. Something was far from right and he was then starting to wonder what type of deal he was getting himself into. Once the deal was securely placed, Demetrius was the first to pull his hand away from the angel's.

"What type of deal would a demon like me make if the stakes weren't this high?" Demetrius chuckled to himself, but his nerves were one edge, "Besides, if I were to win, you will be at my own whim. I have a few thoughts in this head of mine as to all that I could do with an angel of God."

He then took a step back as he placed his hands in his pockets, "Now that we have agreed upon the outcomes, now we must begin. As for your quest, what shall you ask me to do first?"

Demetrius kept his mind on the outcome of him finalizing her quest and her being indebted to him for a thousand years. He could do many things in that type of time, he could even feast on her angelic soul in front of the entire Heavenly realm.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff