Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:53 pm
'Kay, so I got bored. I TekTek'd all of my OCs in each of their transformations from my RP The Perfect World. xd

Eva

Virtual world appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Real world appearance:

Northern attire/current:

Northwestern armor: TBA

Raowan (Dead since 09/12/2072)

Virtual world:

Real world:

Genesis

Virtual world:

Real world (Caretaker/original body) :

Real world (Current body) :

Metamorphosis (Dead since 08/28/2072)

Nemesis

Virtual world:

Real world, current:

Layla disguise: (Dead since 09/12/2072)

Shane

Devon

Virtual world:

Real world:

Chris
(Yes, this character is supposed to be male, but I used a female base because Gaia's male base is too muscular for a young boy. xp )

Real world, prior to receiving the orb:

Real world, after/current:

Layla

Real world, before Western war:

Real world, after/current:

Rey

Lara

Kiros

Aerilo (Dead...kinda...since 04/18/2055)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:26 pm
That would be kinda fun to do with my own OCs. xd It would be funny to see how their outfits would turn out looking with what Gaia has available.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:07 pm
I tried making tekteks of my charries, but it started to overheat the computer I'm on a bit too much. XP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 pm
Okami Ameras
I tried making tekteks of my charries, but it started to overheat the computer I'm on a bit too much. XP

I only did ones of my OCs that are currently active. All of the past ones who have been "retired," so to speak, I didn't bother making TekTek versions.

But I guess some people have a whole lot more active OCs than I do, lol. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 pm
i dont think ive ever made oc's before but ive got like lots of tekteks ive done to get avi ideas lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 am
Yeah, I have waaaaaay too many characters for just this story alone. All of those I made TekTeks for are currently active/semi-major characters, except for the ones labelled as dead (Aerilo, however...is kind of a unique case. I guess you could call him inactive, though his soul now resides in Genesis and occasionally awakens in the new body). My RP posts are quickly turning into a full rainbow each time I respond now because I have so many. xd The final battle will be interesting to write, we'll have to see if I can even keep all their text colors and names straight... LOL

It doesn't help that it's only Okami and myself posting now, so we kinda have to compensate for the interactions that other players normally would. sweatdrop  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:06 am
One of the things that annoyes me is that Tektek doesn't seem to have the Long Braid style from Salon Durem. When Scarlet's hair is tied back, that's what it looks like. When it's loose, her hair looks more like the hair from the Holleywood Vixen.

The interesting thing about Scarlet is she's half Northern. She has the smaller, leaner physique and everything, save for her hair is pure crimson, which she gets from Lukas, her father. Odessa is also half Northerner, and she has the white that permeates in Northerners hair, but it's so finely mixed with her natrual orange hair it seems pale orange. Same with her mother's hair, so it looks like pale blonde.

I'm debating on whether Scarlet will get white streaks eventually. Like hell will her hair get the same fine white strand color strand mix-- it would turn her hair pink!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 pm
Okami Ameras
One of the things that annoyes me is that Tektek doesn't seem to have the Long Braid style from Salon Durem. When Scarlet's hair is tied back, that's what it looks like. When it's loose, her hair looks more like the hair from the Holleywood Vixen.

The interesting thing about Scarlet is she's half Northern. She has the smaller, leaner physique and everything, save for her hair is pure crimson, which she gets from Lukas, her father. Odessa is also half Northerner, and she has the white that permeates in Northerners hair, but it's so finely mixed with her natrual orange hair it seems pale orange. Same with her mother's hair, so it looks like pale blonde.

I'm debating on whether Scarlet will get white streaks eventually. Like hell will her hair get the same fine white strand color strand mix-- it would turn her hair pink!
TekTek has the braid:

Hehe, her hair would look like a candy cane with white streaks in it. xd

It's kinda funny with the way the Northerners appear, because the young look old and the old look young. Other factions would have a hell of a time playing a guessing game with Northerners —

"Look at that woman over there! She's beautiful!"
*Northerner stops in their tracks and frowns.* "But... I'm only 10. And I'm a boy."
* emotion_facepalm *

LOL  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:59 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Okami Ameras

TekTek has the braid:

Hehe, her hair would look like a candy cane with white streaks in it. xd

It's kinda funny with the way the Northerners appear, because the young look old and the old look young. Other factions would have a hell of a time playing a guessing game with Northerners —

"Look at that woman over there! She's beautiful!"
*Northerner stops in their tracks and frowns.* "But... I'm only 10. And I'm a boy."
* emotion_facepalm *

LOL
Thanks. I couldn't find it for the life of me last time I was in tektek. And Scarlet, the girl with candy cane hair!

And yeah, that is funny. I wonder what it's gonna be like playing Scarlet as she grows up (again) in North. After all, she's still the monarch, even if she's three! Not to mention the non-stop harsh training she'll get from Lukas.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm
Totally random: I updated the word processor copy of the RP, and we're up to 367 pages of content consisting of 166,532 words as of my latest post. 3nodding

At this rate, I'm expecting the final battle by itself will probably add at least 30-40 pages, and 25,000+ words with how much content we have planned.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers