Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:53 pm
8/25/12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a scuffle between my Seer Myrna vs. my infertile Cheeton cub Ea Moeshe, also known as the Fleeing Scuffle-Maker. In the end Myrna will win and learn more about angry people and to NOT do stupid stuff. I usually use different colors for their posts but today, only for talk. Please enjoy this Funny Scuffle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image VS. User Image

Myrna:
Walking along the boarder to find some mice, the juve was humming a certain song about lions, jungles, and sleep that she learned during puphood that would not get out of her head and just wanted to get her mind off of it. What she didn't know was that a weird thing for a cub was coming her way, but was a certain one to get into trouble.

Ea Moeshe:
Ea was bored for so long that it was complicating everything, making him tired and becoming fatal to his sanity. He never heard of some place called 'Nchi' but heard of a place that made music and was uplifting but that was not what he felt once he came in. Spotting a pup his size, he crouched and growled, smirking. Sheathing his dulled claws, that weren't sharpened in a while, started to run one to two miles faster than a cheetah, swiftly about to tackle the pup.

Myrna:
Turning to see some weird cub running her way, the very aura he had meant a bad thing. With a gasp, she started to run but something made him way faster. Jumping over logs and rocks couldn't even shake him! Ears flat, she then tripped on her own paws and landed into Lake Victoria but them pulled in the cub and crawled out.

Ea Moeshe:
He smiled, knowing he would start a scuffle, sure, but he loved victory. Going faster and faster, he stopped at the water when the pup fell in until he got pulled in himself. Surfacing, he gasped for air in need and swam out snarling and tail thrashing. "What the heck was that for?! you can't just go pulling other kids younger than you into the water like that!" He yelled, very angry for that matter.

Myrna:
She laughed, walking a bit in a distance. "Then don't chase someone older than you. S'not a good attitude in the Nchi pride." She said and walked to a field and shook off the water, dry like something that is dry. She sat down and looked at the cub but didn't know what would happen next...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muse gone. This was the first post. Tomorrow is the second post and their being dated too. Just like the Manga Comics, this will be updated daily so tomorrow on the 26th you'll see more.
Hope ya had fun reading!,
Tilly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 pm
8/26/12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 of "Seer against Fleeing Scuffle Maker"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myrna:
She smiled, poking the thing everywhere like a idiot but was having fun. She poked the boy for hours, not knowing what would happen but she loved to poke something like him. She smiled but when bored, she just sat down.

Ea Moeshe:
He growled as he was getting poked. It did not feel good at all to him to get poked a lot, even for tonight. He watched the dog poke him but then stops. Growling, he stood up, glaring at her then he pounced and got her on her back.

Myrna:
Getting pinned hurt! She growled, trying to get him off but couldn't and started slapping his face back and forth with her front paws and kicking his rump with her back, slinging her paws everywhere at him.

Ea Moeshe:
Left, right, left, right, left, right! This girl would not stop at all! Growling, he placed his paws gently on her, not wanting to break her but made sure they look like they were playing sense adults were moving around. He chuckled, thrashing he tail as he moved in close...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, shorter than the last but is only because i seemed to have gotten a Fever. Sense i am sick, i will not have my brain right, and might get on track if i get better, but what is worse is back to working and walking from 8:00 to 3:05 till Friday, AGAIN.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:18 pm
(ENDING NOW. i can't stay with this anymore cause of everything so just pretend Myrna won in some way and he ran away)  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games