Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LoL Hub

Back to Guilds

A friendly league of legends environment filled with league of legends discussions. 

Tags: League of Legends, Champion, League 

Reply Main
Questions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:23 am
~

If you have any questions about anything in the guild feel free to post them here or pm them to me or the other crew members and one of use will try to answer them as soon as possible. Please leave the question answering to crew members only.

~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 am

Just curious, but was there a recent change to the guild? The guild home page states that there are supposed to be over 3k posts xD

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 am
Setsunasa

Lol, yea this guild used to be a couple different role play guilds.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:52 pm
well s**t, that's false advertising, son.
>:/
I was all like, "Oh look! An active LoL guild!"
and then I was all like, "...WTF?"

:,(  

Annabella Swan

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 pm
Annabella Swan

Lol, sorry to disappoint you. I wish the number of posts went down when you delete them but they don't. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:55 pm
Not alot of people on gaia play League of Legends huh...  

Typical Nick

Winner

amrcndt324
Vice Captain

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:12 pm
II NICK-KUN II

This is more of a statement than a question. However, this guild is newer and not everyone who plays league browses the guild network forums to find league related guilds. On top of that, there is another league guild with more people, they even have a league chat in the gaming forums. You're more than welcome to post there and invite people this guild.

Also, you may want to consider posting your profile, it would be nice for your fellow Leaguers to know your summoner name and a little about you so we can play some league together. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:57 pm
amrcndt324
II NICK-KUN II

This is more of a statement than a question. However, this guild is newer and not everyone who plays league browses the guild network forums to find league related guilds. On top of that, there is another league guild with more people, they even have a league chat in the gaming forums. You're more than welcome to post there and invite people this guild.

Also, you may want to consider posting your profile, it would be nice for your fellow Leaguers to know your summoner name and a little about you so we can play some league together. emotion_yatta

Well my name on LoL is Daquil Addict if u wonna look me up
but how can i post my profile O_o?  

Typical Nick

Winner

amrcndt324
Vice Captain

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 pm
II NICK-KUN II
Well my name on LoL is Daquil Addict if u wonna look me up
but how can i post my profile O_o?

Sounds good.
You can fill out a summoner card. In the "Introductions" sub-forum, there's a topic with the summoner card outline. It's here. Copy the text in the code box then make a new topic titled "Gaianame - Leaguename" In the text box, paste what you copied and fill out the information. If you don't want to answer a question you can just put N/A or not applicable. You can even add a few notes about yourself. 3nodding When you're done, just hit submit, and viola! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:41 pm

I noticed there was a Contest sub-forum - did you guys have any contest ideas?
I'm not sure if you caught it, but I'd be willing to grab a $5 or $10 Riot Card as a prize for a well-thought out event (granted that I can actually find a place that sells it around here, lol)!

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:48 pm
Setsunasa

Yea we had the idea for having some contests to be held but we don't have any specific ideas as of yet. sweatdrop

And you don't have to do that. lol  
Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff