Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
New Dorm Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oh ma gad you guys, fourk will be on more often!
  NOW THAT THE COLLEGE IS PROVIDING FREE WIFI ERRDAY OF THE WEEK.
  Less offensive option.
View Results

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 am
Not really, but this would be interesting. I wonder if anyone would comply? confused

Announcement ladies:
There is a male on the fourth floor. Male on the fourth floor. Close all bathroom doors. I repeat, close your bathroom doors.

In other news:
There will be a mandatory meeting on Tuesday night at 6 o'clock sharp. All ladies are expected to attend this meeting, or face consequences as decided upon by Student Services.

It is recommended that you listen to this song on repeat, all day, every day. All night, every night. At all hours, until the meeting Tuesday night.

Ladies will be taking a quiz on this song and will be granted special privileges based on your score.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bULBnef6w6k  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:59 pm
University wifi == awesome.

Okay it's like the worlds shittiest connection but it means you can be online while sitting underneath a tree.

Other then that I'm totally unsure where this thread is going.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:00 pm
Wut?

Is that person going to be some kind of bed intruder?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:13 pm
You live in a women's dorm? We don't have a dorm like that at our university. They are all mixed except the rooms have to have same gender.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:53 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
You live in a women's dorm? We don't have a dorm like that at our university. They are all mixed except the rooms have to have same gender.

It's male dorms or female dorms here. The opposite sex isn't even allowed past the lobby xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:57 pm
cool4
University wifi == awesome.

Okay it's like the worlds shittiest connection but it means you can be online while sitting underneath a tree.

Other then that I'm totally unsure where this thread is going.

That's about it. The fact that I could get online so quickly and easily overwhelmed my brain and I needed to post some sort of nonsense.  

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:51 pm
dorms are either mixed or divided by floors or divided by hallways.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 pm
fourk
Aoi the Crossdresser

It's male dorms or female dorms here. The opposite sex isn't even allowed past the lobby xd
That's stupid. Very stupid. stare Who would go to a college like that? Our college is always mixed. All the dorms except the rooms have to be same gender. For example, there could be 2 rooms who share the same bathroom with 4 girls, 2 on left, 2 on right with bathroom in middle. But the next 4 ppl complex beside them can have guys. I think at NMSU it's just the same gender has to share the same bathroom.

Female and male dorms are stupid. I think UNM uses floors where 1 floor is for guys and the 2nd floor is for girls. Stupid. stare  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff