Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Fun dream xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o.o
  ;o
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:36 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
I meant the name thing. sad

So, you don't want to have babies with Shikume, then? You don't want to live together, the two of you and al little bundle of puke and disaster and supposed joy?
What are you talking about?

I was talking about what me and her are going to do when we get married in regards to our last names. I do want to have kids with her eventually...duh!!!!
My dad didn't have any sons....so I would want to keep my last name....I could do the hyphenate thing as well biggrin

I mean my grandmother did that with her last name...so I will probably do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 am
Tree_Spirit 5
Well, you could keep your own names. I rather assumed that's what I'd be doing when I get married. (not sure if I could see myself marrying my boyfriend though, I love him, but, yeah not sure)
I thought about doing that before...but I talked to one of my friends who did that and it caused issues with the families. Something like she thought she was to good for the last name or something like that. Just really sad how upset people can get about little things like that.  

Shikume
Crew

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:45 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
I meant the name thing. sad

So, you don't want to have babies with Shikume, then? You don't want to live together, the two of you and al little bundle of puke and disaster and supposed joy?

And all the felonies in the future. Don't forget the felonies!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:33 pm
Shikume
Tree_Spirit 5
Well, you could keep your own names. I rather assumed that's what I'd be doing when I get married. (not sure if I could see myself marrying my boyfriend though, I love him, but, yeah not sure)
I thought about doing that before...but I talked to one of my friends who did that and it caused issues with the families. Something like she thought she was to good for the last name or something like that. Just really sad how upset people can get about little things like that.

Yeah, I thought that might be a problem as well. But, people do it. for various different reasons.  

Tree_Spirit 5

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:36 pm
What about my name? Can I keep my last name or do I have to take yours? sad

Cuz I thought when you get married, both the two ppl getting married have to either take the man's last name, or the girls last name, or hyphenate. Never heard of being able to keep your original last names before. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

Cuz I thought when you get married, both the two ppl getting married have to either take the man's last name, or the girls last name, or hyphenate. Never heard of being able to keep your original last names before. sad
We'll talk about it when the time comes xD

I mean, you have no plans on asking me to marry you anytime soon right?  

Shikume
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:59 pm
People can just keep their last name. No one in a marriage technically has to change their last name. It's just something people do.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

We'll talk about it when the time comes xD

I mean, you have no plans on asking me to marry you anytime soon right?
I do wanna marry you once my life gets better. emo  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas