Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
Your a what now? Never heard of your kind. (Myrna x Sahar) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
Myrna blinked for last night in a dream everything was like the moment she was in now except she saw a small black dog with red lines on it with glowing red eyes but what woke her up was the bark it made.

After she woke up she only saw her family move around and decided to take a little stroll around the pride until she heard some other Intsha's speaking of a "visitor" in the area and decided to check it out till she came to this very moment which was seeing the exact critter in her dream.

Blinking again, Myrna was surprised that wasn't a regular dream but a vision and now it was real. She just sat there, silent. She didn't know what to say at all for this was a surprise to her sense her visions becoming a reality wasn't going on for a good while till just now. She wanted to say something but sat there, wanting the different creature to say something.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:21 pm
(sorry for the late reply!)
User Image

Sahar had travelled the rogue lands for quite some time now. Well, she was born and raised in the rogue lands, but truth be told she hadn't wandered very far from her den at all. Normally she'd just find small streams to drink from and hunt prey that was conviently near her little burrow.

However she was curious about others. She had only heard tall tales about other creatures and the places where they lived. That is why she decided to be brave and explore a 'pride.' Luckly she had just recently entered one that was friendly. She had heard that some chased away anyone who stepped on their turf.

As she was looking this way and that, admiring the new scenery; she saw nearby a violet-coloured dog of some sort. She hadn't seen nor heard of a creature like this. "H-Hello!" She tried to act cheerful. Well she was, mostly. But Sahar was a quiet little Jackal, she was never really the one to start conversations.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:12 pm
Giggling, Myrna ran around in circles around the jackal three times till she got dizzy and stopped. Smiling she giggled. "Hi! Name is Myrna, one of the Intsha's or "youth's" of Nchi! You must be a visitor! Oh, your the first visitor i have encountered and i hardly know your name yet. I don't even know what you are sense i never seen your kind..." She yammered on until she paused and growled at herself. "There i go again talking like an idiot! Ugh, its she embarrassing! I hope you don't mind just your my first visitor for a while because my mom was the last rogue here sense i heard of bad rumors." She said, nervous about talking so much.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:42 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

"Oh that's alright. I'm Sahar by the way." She decided to sit down. "I'm a jackal." She said proudly. She might as well try and appericate that she was one. She then looked at Myrna curiously. What was she? What was Nchi? Was Nchi the pride she was in? Sahar had so many questions she wanted to ask, but remaind mostly silent as usual.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:44 pm
"Ok, well we have met now, got any questions?" She asked. She wanted to help Sahar get the answers the jackal would want in order to stay calm.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:53 pm
Sahar was surprised. This, This, whatever she was, it was like she could read minds. Either that or Sahar was really bad at covering up her emotions. Probabley the latter of the two. "Um... What exactly are you?" She decided to start with her first question, it was the one she was most curious about.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:13 pm
"I am Myrna, a pup but not regular. for example." She begin to say as she looked to a rogue lion and a Nchi lioness in love. "Those two aren't in love. The lioness loves him but but the colors of his part, he only wants half of the cubs away from her and to focuse on him in the Roguelands for the rest of their lives and he'll never come back so there is no silver lining to it." She said then she pointed to two Nchi lions in love. "Those two love one another for their colors are the same and there is a silver lining." She said again the faced her eyes back to Sahar, ready for another question.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 am
"So, Nchi is this pride right?" Sahar asked her second question. She felt kind of silly having to ask all these questions. Most of them seemed to answer themselves, yet Sahar just wanted to hear them from another beings mouth. But she was glad that Myrna was willing to answer all of them. Had it possibly been someone other then a pup or cub she might have not even bothered at all to ask in the first place.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 am
CaliWolfe

Myrna nods, meaning the jackal is correct. "Nchi, or Nchi'mahadhi, is a pride of music, happiness, and peace." She said. Myrna felt very happy for being helpful to her new canine friend today for normally she doesn't get much to do.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:41 am
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Sahar looked around observing the area as she had before. Yes, it currently did look like a peaceful, happy place to come and relax. "Music?" Sahar clued into the fact that she said music. "You have music here? What kind?" Her tail began to wag slightly in excitment.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:28 am
CaliWolfe

Going back and forth, she gathered every instrument but only one of each and began to play then then returned them. She giggled and started to hum a bit. "Not~ only~ is~ music~ from~ those~ things~ are~ here~, but~ there~ is~ singing~ too~!" She said lovely and proudly to Sahar and giggled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 am
Tilly_Milly_wolf

"Rea~lly?" Sahar said sing-song like before she got up. "Is there dancing~?" She asked and started skipping a little to Myrna's humming. A pride that revolved around music and singing was already a feat Sahar could hardly believe, but she couldn't resist asking about if they danced as well.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:50 am
CaliWolfe

Myrna nodded when Sahar asked if their was dancing. Dancing a bit, she was dancing to the only music in her mind. Feeling that there is a need for it to be heard, she began to sing the song in joy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 am
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Sahar laughed in happiness. Dancing, singing, music, this pride sounded amazing. On top of that it was in a great location. When Myrna starting singing Sahar danced to its beat. What fun! Ah, fun. Sahar hadn't had a whole lot of fun in the rogue lands. And here she just went and decided to take a look around, and look how much fun she was having already! Yup, leaving her den to go exploring was the right decision. This was much better than just waiting for someone interesting to wander by.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:34 pm
CaliWolfe

Myrna laughed then sighed. She hopped on a rock and look out to the open where she watched the next adolescents heading off for their drum quest until they left from her sight. Sighing, she looked at herself and grumbled. She really wanted to go with them but she was a pup and sighed.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff