Welcome to Gaia! ::

The NFL Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the game. 

Tags: National Football League, Football, Pigskin, American, Sports 

Reply The NFL Guild
Lets shake the dust off this Guild, and MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:43 pm
Hello Ladies and Gentlmen of the NFL Guild! It has been a long off season, lot of exciting trades happening, awesome draft, and many more nights of sleeping peacefully not having to worry about a lock out like last season.

We are just a few days away from the start of the NFL Pre Season! I've been keeping a sharp eye on my San Francisco 49ers and the rest of the competition in the NFC West, I made some bold predictions a few months ago on the season, some I'm having second thoughts on, others I feel strongly about and will stick to my guns.

The Guild hibernates during the long off season, well now is the time to shake the cobwebs and psyche up for the 2012/2013 Season!!

Some news coming from the 49ers practice facility, the Defense is looking just as dominant as ever as they pretty much man handled the 49ers offense, but on Saturday the Offense finally got to exact some revenge and showed some potential on how much they can improve with an impressive outing in red zone drills, an area they sorely needed to improve on this off season. Randy Moss comes into camp looking his best in a long time. Many people say if you didn't know any better, you never knew he didn't play last season. And while Alex Smith looks to be the starter week 1, the competition for back up is on! Currently Colin Kaepernick (My Boy from the University of Reno Nevada!) is #2, but this is not set in stone as Johnson and Tolzien both battle for that #2 spot, and just to make the team, as it seems like the 49ers will not keep 4 QB's on the active roster.

Well that's the word from 49ers Camp, How are your teams fairing in the final days leading to the pre season? What are you expecting to see from your favorite players? Who will land on the roster? What predictions do you have for this upcoming season?

It's Time To Wake Up NFL GUILD!! Football is right around the Corner! And I'm as excited as ever for the opening kick off!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 pm
This is how excited I am for the new NFL season:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1orMXD_Ijbs  

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 am
Some More NFL News

The Pre Season is officially underway! Drew Brees and company defeated the Arizona Cardinals 17-10 in their first game of the year. Brees was only active for the first series which he led the Saints offense to a Touchdown. But the reserves were a bit sloppy based on spectators comments, and even the Refs messed up the coin toss.

In other NFC West news, the Seattle Seahawks have acknowledged that they are giving Terrell Owens a try out. A three way QB battle is taking place in the North west, but they are looking to try and give whoever emerges as the starter an extra Weapon. Owens 38 hasn't played in the NFL since 2010, a one year stint with the Bengals where he recorded 72 receptions.

On a sad note, Eagles head coach Andy Reid's eldest son was found dead at the Eagles practice center, he was 29 years old. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Coach Reid, his family and the rest of the Eagles organization during this time.

The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games