Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:08 am
User Image
»ɱαɣᶘαɳα------------------------
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little Insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best.”

------------------סּᵮ Ͼіɳᵭϵᵲᵮϵᶘᶘ«

»----------------------------«

Maylana smiled and nearly purred. "Oh, Daeva. A tit for tat?" She stood up and walked closer to him and started to circle him, her ear brushed against his cheek as she walked around him. Her tail also wrapped slightly around his arm. "Dustin had it laying in the open for all the world to see, I picked it up and looked at it when he started shouting very angry." She stopped and looked up at him with innocent looking blue eyes. "I wasn't going to take his egg, but he scared me like a crazy mad man." She purred, leaning in close to him, gripping his shirt and rubbing her cheek against his chest. "I ran, and before I realized it, I still had the egg. It was too late for sure I thought he would kill me." She said sweetly. "Tell me, Daeva, what do they call you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 am
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Dylan shook his head at her antics and said. "I am called Dylan." Looking down at her he smiled sweetly. "Do you have any idea where he is now little kitty?" His voice was a soft purr. He looked over at Megan and she looked like she was either going to burst out laughing or come over and kick his a**. He didn't know which one but the look in her eyes told him that it would be a cold day in Hades before he heard that end of this. He sighed and looked back at the girl.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 am
User Image

Maylana almost laughed. "Dylan, I'm no little kitty" She smired "Call me Maylana. I don't know where Dustin is now, nor would I wan't to know. You're much better company than He is." She sighed and stepped back from him. "His scent is fresh in the air". she sniffed slightly and leaned in again, reaching up to him on her toes. "I'm bored with this conversation. Let's talk about something else." She smiled to him and leaned close to him and whispered. "Would you like to see why i'm not a little kitty?" She purred against his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:28 am
User Image

Dylan rolled his eyes. "OK, Maylana, focus! I need to find Dylan. If you are going to be difficult, I will let HER have at you." Dylan said with a smirk and pointed at Megan who was still glaring holes through them. he sighed. It was flattering that she was flirting so outrageously with him, but he couldn't take her up on it even if she were a Deava. He looked down into her beautiful eyes and sighed agaim. He was really feeling to old for this s**t he thought.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 am
User Image

Maylana sighed and stepped away from Dylan. "Just my luck." She mumbled and leaned against the tree. "I'm not being difficult, I'm answering every question you're asking. He's in the wood somewhere, I can smell him on the wind." She shrugged. "Probably heading back towards his camp. Two or so miles down the path and into the wood toward the lake." She said and pointed. "Between a Tree and a bush. You can't miss it." She leaned against the tree. "What will you do when you find him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image

Dylan grimaced. "Yeah, between a bush and a tree? That's helpful. Thanks." He said sarcastically. He grinned wide as a thought hit him. "Yeah, alright! We will go look for him, and you will come with us!" Grabbing her arm, Dylan moved towards Megan. "Come on Megan, Maylana is going to be a sweetheart and show us where Dustin is camped." He started off in the direction Maylana had pointed and dragged her with him.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image

She gasped at the pain his grip on her arm caused. "Hey hey hey, Watch it brute!" She complained. "You asked me where he was, I told you! You can't force me to take you to his camp!" She tried to pry her arm out of his grip. He was too strong for her. "Dylan! You're hurting me!" She cried out and started to trot along side him so he wasn't dragging her along with him.

After a few attempts to get away, she finally just gave in and leaned into him as he lead her along. occasionally she sniffed the air and pointed in a direction for them to go. His grip softened on her and she started to pick up the speed. "I think he's near." She said quietly, "Yeah, sh sh he's close." She crouched down and pulled Dylan down with him and pointed. "Back towards the lake over there he has a camp set up." She whispered. "You have to move fast if you want to grab the egg from him, he's quick."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

Dylan grinned and looked at Megan. "I think a distraction is in order. Don't you? He was quite taken with you Meg. doesn't that water look inviting?" He was suggesting that she do something that he knew she hated but was quite good at. Normally Dylan hated using her like this but in this case, he needed to be able to trap Dustin and for some reason he didn't wast to hurt or kill the guy. He looked down at Maylana. "I'm sorry I hurt you, but I need your help here. Will you help us?" He smiled a real smile. She had been a real gem in this hunt and he knew he would have found Dustin but it would have taken valuable time that they didn't have. Dylan knew that Dustin would have to get rid of that egg very quickly.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Live as if it's your last day,
love with all of your heart,
and laugh as you've never laughed before.
Because without laughter there can be no love,
and without love there is no life.”

-------------------------Łטɳϵʈϵ«

Megan groaned low. She hated using her body to distract men, Dylan knew it to, but she saw why he asked her to. She glared at him then nodded. She stayed low and worked her way around the lake to a spot that Dustin couldn't see easily. She undressed and slipped quietly into the water. The reality was that she had longed to bathe for a day now and the water was amazing. She swam around quietly until she saw Dustin sitting by his campfire. Diving under the water making as much noise as she could, she came up uncovering her breasts then floating easily on her back. her long blonde hair floating like a cloud around her. The water gleamed off of her suntanned skin and shimmered on the tips of her breasts, "Ahhhhhh this feel so good!" She moaned outloud. Her purr was only partly intended to get Dustin's attention. The water really did feel amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:09 pm
User Image

Maylana looked at Dylan and Megan. "You're not going to hurt the Daeva, are you? The goddess would be upset, and I don't want to be involved in the Daeva's war." She looked between the two and took in a deep breath. "Ok I'll help you, but only because you helped me before." She crouched low and moved with Dylan to hide. "this way, keep down wind." She whispered to Dylan as Megan started to strip and get into the water. The two of them moved though the bushes, Maylana was quiet but Dylan wasn't skilled at trying to hide and ambush so she suggested to wait until Megan caught his full attenuation.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 pm
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

-------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin poked at his roasting fish on a stick and sat back, his small tent provided him some shelter from the elements while he camped out at night. The sun was starting to set and he was waiting for his dinner to finish cooking. He thought about what happened today and wondered if things went differently if Megan would consider giving him a chance. He figured it was for the better. There wasn't a way he could just stop what he was doing and start a family. Not while this war went on. He heard a splash off to his right and realized someone was in the lake swimming. He stood up, taking his fish with him and walked closer to the edge of the lake and watched. It was Megan.
His eyes nearly came out of his skull with the surprise he had. He stood there, watching her swim. He took a chomp out of his fish and grinned, swallowing as she went on her back and moaned loudly. He couldn't help but get a larger smile from seeing her perky breasts pop out of the water. He wondered if he had fallen asleep and was living a dream.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Live as if it's your last day,
love with all of your heart,
and laugh as you've never laughed before.
Because without laughter there can be no love,
and without love there is no life.”

-------------------------Łטɳϵʈϵ«

Megan saw Dustin but pretended that she didn't. She slowly floated across the little pond every once in a while she would stretch out making her breasts rise higher in the water. She sighed wondering what was taking Dylan so damned long. She hated doing this in the first place but the fact that she had felt something, something that she didn't understand at all when Dustin's eyes had traveled the length of her body earlier that day, made it even worse for her. It wasn't just that he was cute, he was the most drop dead gorgeous man she had ever seen. As good looking as Dylan was, he didn't hold a candle to Dustin in her eyes. She sighed again and swam around a bit enjoying the cool water on her overheated body. Something about Dustin set her heart racing and her blood to boiling. She realized that he wouldn't be content for long with just watching her swim around. making her way over to the more shallow part, she stood, her back to Dustin. The water lapped gently against her hips and her wet hair tickled her back, water dripping from it to roll down her shapely back. She lifted her arms to stretch, turning just enough to give Dustin a peek at the full side of her breast. If Dylan didn't hurry, she was gonna have to acknowledge Dustin and play it from there, She heard rustling in the bushes and realized that Dylan was having some kind of difficulty. Great, she thought. Well, here goes nothing. She turned and pretended to be startled to see him there. Covering her breasts with her hands, she allowed her nipples to peek out from between her fingers. "Holy guacamole! You scared me!" She said in a squeak. Her golden brown eyes taking in the sight of his tall lean length of him. Her blood pounded in her ears. She wasn't nervous, but she wanted him like she had never wanted another man. If it weren't for this damned war.....maybe.....but she couldn't think like that! He was off limits to her. Well, if she had to play the game, she decided that she would enjoy it. She took a few steps towards him, the water lapping gently at her upper thighs, her golden body mostly bare to his gaze. Her golden eyes growing lighter brown in color. "I had no idea you were there!" She said innocently.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Dylan knew he had to get Dustin fast. He listened to Maylana even though he truly knew what he was doing. She was trying to help him and he didn't want her to think he was laughing at her. He didn't really know why he cared, but she was so cute and being sweet. He liked her. She is a survivor, Dylan thought with a smile. He stayed low. Looking at Megan, he had to admit that she was a truly beautiful woman. Both inside and out. Still, her nudity did nothing for him. It was almost like looking at his sister. Turning away from the sight and slightly embarrassed, he saw Dustin. Dustin was watching Megan with a look that was so hot Dylan thought he might set Megan on fire with the look. As he turned to move in on Dustin however, Dylan came almost nose to nose with a Tiger. He knew that it wasn't Megan's tiger so he stopped dead in his tracks. He had to deal with the animal quietly so as not to alert Dustin. He moved slowly getting as close as he dared to the tiger. Oh he knew that he could kill the beast quickly, but he hated to destroy animals at all. This one wasn't really doing anything but standing in his way. He reached out a hand and smiled as the tiger tilted his head to the side watching him intently. He had to deal with this quickly, he knew. At the moment however, he had no idea what to do. If he took the beast on, it would make way too much noise. If he didn't, Megan was on her own til the beast went away.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 pm
User Image

Maylana seen Dylan started to make the move but stopped. "What are you doing!?" She whispered and motioned to go. She looked at what he was worried about. It was a tiger. Those were everywhere in the forest, and being a creature of the forest herself, she knew how to deal with them. It looked like Dylan was offering his hand to the beast. "Don't do that!" she whispered again to him and crawled over to him, her body was low to the ground in hunting position. She growled deeply in her throat and caught the tigers attenuation. "Go go, Daeva before you miss your chance for surprise!" she whispered and turned back to the tiger, growling and hissed, taking off running in her low crouched position. The Tiger started after her, running away from the area where Dylan and Dustin were.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash