Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:39 am
User Image

»Βȓɩᶏᶇᶇᶏ-------------------------
"When we are first born, all we know is how to want, we want food we want
attention, natural instinct I guess. But kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that
grows and develops slowly over time... true kindness isn't something we are born with, it's something we have to work at,
we have to mold it and shape it within ourselves, not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential."

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Bri watched the emotions play on his face and in his eyes. When he looked away, she swore she could feel something evil in the air and she shivered. Watching him, he looked like he was fighting something and she wasn't sure if it was the darkness or his own emotions he fought but he was fighting something hard. Reaching out, she took his talon'd hand in hers, holding it softly. Whatever demons he fought she wanted to help him. When she was sad or upset, hurt as a child, her mother would always tell her how strong, brave and beautiful she was. It would help her and she wondered if it would help him now. It couldn't hurt, she thought and smiled. "Azreal, I don't claim to know what you go through, but it is important for you to look at yourself and see how strong you are...I see it. Not many could fight the darkness in them after all of these years. The very fact that you ARE fighting it shows me how brave you are. I know that once she gets to know the real you better, Angelica will love you with her whole heart." She thought he may be feeling sad or upset about how they had grown apart since he had looked so sad and looked away from her when he had talked about holding an innocent babe in his arms for the first time. He loved his daughter very much, that Bri knew with a deep conviction. "How could she not when you are so strong, brave and handsome? I know Angelica will open her heart to you Azreal." She said softly, still holding his hand. Her thumb caressed the palm of his hand softly and her eyes were large grey pools of care and understanding.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:50 am
User Image
»Ⱥƶᵲɛαᶘ-----------------------

"Most days I feel nothing. Other days, I feel regret."

------------------------Ɽסּѕϵαƪϵ«

»----------------------------«

Azreal gasped when Brianna took his hand in hers. He looked down to their hands together, his hand so ugly and scary compared to her soft skin that seemed to glow in the sunlight. His mouth opened slightly as he was lost for words when she started to speak to him. How had she known? Did all elf's see into the minds of others? If so... He shook that thought, it couldn't be, it must be something different, but he still listened to her, with an open mind and an open heart, feeling her words as they filled his hollow soul. "Bri-I..." He said and just smiled, shaking his head and chuckled. "Thank you." He turned his hand in hers and lifted it to his lips as he bent down slightly. He kissed the top of her fingers at the knuckle as he looked into her eyes. "You have very inspiring words. I can see why Angelica likes you so much." He lowered her hand and he stepped back slightly. He blushed and tried to hide it by covering his face with his hands and rubbing his eyes. "Ohhh! Such a long day and it's nearly midday."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 am
User Image
»Ƈαɱϵᵲסּɳ------------------------
“If killing another to save your family from harm is wrong,
then I don't want to be right.”

------------------Ƒטᶘᶘϵᵲʈסּɳ

Cameron snorted to Dylan and grinned as he stepped into the room, hearing what Dylan had said about the midwife. "I went to the clinic and told them what was going on. Asked who would be up for the task and they all turned and pointed to her. I'm guessing all the younger midwives didn't wan't the responsibility of assisting the Goddess with her child and chance messing up." He chuckled and went to Angelica, she was covered now with a light white sheet, but he could see she looked stressed. He wasn't there for Megan's birth, but he wanted to just let Angelica know he and the others would have her in their thoughts. He kissed her forehead and smiled. "Angelica.. I'm happy for you on this day. The others and I will be outside awaiting the news of your baby." He said softly and was still in awe over how graceful Angelica always looked, no matter what. So much power and kindness behind those violet eyes. He grew fonder of her each day. He turned to Dylan and slugged him on his arm. "Glad to have you back." He said with a grin before he left the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:03 am
User Image

attention, natural instinct I guess. But kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that
grows and develops slowly over time... true kindness isn't something we are born with, it's something we have to work at,
we have to mold it and shape it within ourselves, not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential."

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Her heart beat double time when his lips touched her hand. The look in his eyes made her stomach flip flop. Blushing deeply, she was almost sad that he let her hand go, but she smiled and yawned realizing that she had yet to go to sleep. Laughing, she stretched her short frame as far as she could, her arms reaching up as if to grab the heavens above. "Oh yes...And Angelica and I have not even slept yet. She came last night with me to my Father's house and healed him...Saved his life! We sat up talking all night and then Cameron came in to tell us that you were coming here with Dustin and Megan..." She grinned at him a mischievous smile as she saw the children headed their way making all sorts of noise. They surrounded her all talking at once but she heard one ask. "Did we do ok Bri? You got out of the gate right?" They asked and begged for her praise. Kneeling, she pulled the little girl that had scraped her knee earlier between her knees and looked around at all of them. "You all did an amazing job of fooling that guard! Thank you yes, we did get out of the gate and everything is fine. Thank you all." She said smiling and blushing as she shooed them on their way. Looking up at Azreal through her eyelashes, she blushed and explained. "We bribed the children to distract the guard so that we could get out of the side gate and watch for your coming....Angelica was determined....I just wanted to see you since I have heard so much about you..." She said and clamped her mouth shut blushing an even deeper red Her face and ears burned from the heat that rose in her cheeks.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:18 am
User Image

Azreal smirked, hearing that. "Hmm... Bribing children, Distracting guards from their duty, sneaking out to see this infamous Daeva that you were clearly warned to stay away from until the tiny elf prince and his partner the Guardian said It was alright? My, my, my... you are a naughty girl!" He laughed and blushed thanking of all the glorious ways he could punish someone like her.. in his bed. He shook those thoughts from his mind quickly. Oh holy hell.. the last thing he needed was to ruin this lovely young woman. He brought his hand up to his mouth and cleared his throat and then felt something strange to his side, he reached down and grabbed a kid's hand who was digging in his pocket. "Hey, nothing for you in there, boy." He smirked and let the kid go. The girls all started to laugh at him and the kid looked embarrassed. Azreal grinned and turned back to Bri. "It's good that he is embarrassed. It will only make him work harder at what he does." He wasn't praising the boy for trying to pick his pockets, but you never know when a good thief would come in handy...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:27 am
User Image

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Brianna blushed but shook her head at him. "Oh no...I wasn't being naughty....We were simply being clever.." She said with a laugh. "Besides that I knew the stories I had heard about you were wrong. Exaggerated." She said with a shake of her head. Sitting down under a large tree, she patted the ground next to her as the kids all ran off to play. "Come Azreal, sit and rest." She said and realized that he had been on a long trip and had just arrived when everything happened. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" We could go to my house and you can freshen up and eat there and then we can come back...If you want." She said.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:15 am
User Image

Azreal followed her and sat down and shook his head. "I'm alright if you are." He said and laid back against the tree. He had to admit, he wasn't used to all the travel. Normally he spent his days inside going over boring old documents, boring paperwork and brooding. Lots of brooding. "It's nice here. The Air, smells so fresh." He turned his head and looked at her and felt at peace. Actually, there were no whispers. He closed his eyes and relazed, feeling the sun on his cheeks as it peaked though the tree leaves. The wind rustled the tree and blew gently against his skin. Yes, very relaxing...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:26 am
User Image

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Brianna smiled softly and rested her head against the tree. The sun warmed her even though it was winter and she sighed happily. "I love it here. Maybe one day I can show you the cliffs They are beautiful. Looking out over the cliff, you can see the waters and it's like a constant rainbow overhead. It's my favorite place t go when I am having a bad doy or just need to get away." She said thinking about the beauty of the land brought a smile to her lips and a blush to her cheeks. She was tired, so sleepy that it was hard for her to stay awake.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:58 am
User Image

Azreal sighed softly and shifted against the tree. He loved to hear her talk. He could listen to her talk for hours. It was like when she spoke, He heard only her voice. So soft and yet strong. He sat up suddenly, realizing something, realizing something that scared him. He was... getting to close. Someone could hurt her to get to him... He could hurt her.. Oh goddess, he would die. "Bri, there's something I have to ask you." He turned to her and looked into her eyes, this time, not with awe, but with question. "Do you really believe in what you said, or are you just saying it? Do you really think there is good in everyone? Because... Brianna, I'm quite sure those stories you have heard of me, have not been exaggerated." He placed his hand over his moth and shook his head while humming lightly. "Because I... I don't want to trick you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:11 am
User Image

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Bri looked at him straight and was worried about him. "I meant what I said Azreal. I do believe that there is good in everyone..Maybe the stories haven't been exaggerated but I don't really care That was then, and this is now. You may have done bad things, but we all have. The part that matters is now and you would never hurt me." She said softly. "I am not afraid of you or your past Azreal. There is too much gentleness in your eyes..." Her eyes were locked onto his again. She couldn't look away as she whispered the last few words. "You aren't tricking me. I know I seem stupid...but I'm really not." Several Elves in the village thought she was stupid and loved telling her that on a regular basis. Still, she knew that she wasn't.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:50 am
User Image

Azreal gasped and quickly rose his hand up and shook his head. "No, Bri- that's not what I meant. I.. I'm not, trying to trick you, I.. I just don't wan't to. Look, there's something about me you have to know... I.. I have this monster inside of me, it.. whispers to me and tells me to do things." He lowered his hands and took hers in his and whispered. "I'm telling you this, because I don't want to trick you, I want you to know, there is evil in me and I don't know what can happen. I don't want to hurt you. So please, just.. be aware, I am that person you heard of, but I am... trying to change. Please-" He raised her hands to his lips and kissed them lightly, closing his eyes and resting his forehead against her hands and then looked back up at her, his brown eyes glowing softly. "Please keep that faith in me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:04 am
User Image

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Brianna smiled at him. "Azreal...." She whispered and leaned forward kissing him in the cheek. "I will always have faith in you. I understand more than you know about the monster you speak of. He whispers to you...tells you exactly opposite of what is really true. When he is telling you that you are weak, it is because you are strong. I see the truth in your eyes. The kindness and gentleness that you have in you." She cocked her head to the side and realized something. "He takes those as weaknesses Azreal but they aren't. They are strength's. A man that can allow himself to love is far stronger than one that fears love." She whispered unsure of where her deep faith that she was right came from but she had learned a long time ago not to question her intuition. She looked up and laughed at the antics of a tiny, baby squirrel. She whistled softly and it looked at her. Holding her hand out, the baby ran to her, sniffed her fingers a moment and ran into her hand. Lifting the sweet baby to her, she pet him softly and smiled when he curled up and laid down in her palm. "Just like he knows I will not harm him, I know that you won't harm me Azreal....I will always believe in you and your ability to shut the monster out and not allow him victory over you." Her eyes met his and her eyes smiled into his. ""You are a Guardian, and that pure hearted strength can never be defeated by darkness permanently. " She said and held her hand out for him to pet the baby squirrel.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image
»ɱαɣᶘαɳα------------------------
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little Insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best.”

------------------סּᵮ Ͼіɳᵭϵᵲᵮϵᶘᶘ«

Maylana made it to the Eternal Trinity before Aaron or Ian had. She knew because she didn't smell their scent in the air. She took the teleporter and was glad that the guy running it had recognized her and knew she was Aaron's wife. It meant she got free teleports back to her 'home' in Athens. She came though and looked around. Everything looked the same so she knew where to go. She went up to Skye and Darian's home and came in the house. "Dad!" She shouted for Darian. "Lady Skye! It's me Maylana!" She said and ran though the foyer. She sniffed around and went into Darian's office and threw the doors open. "Dad!" She shouted, seeing Darian at his desk in front of a lot of papers on the desk with Skye sitting on the couch reading a book. "Aaron, he's on his way but he told me to stay home, I followed him, don't tell him I'm here or following ok!" She said, pouncing on him and giving him a kiss before she dropped and went to Skye. "pleasssse! Oh and you look great!" She said and grinned, kissing Skye and running to Darian's bookshelf, jumping and climbing to the top, scooting to the back and pushing the plants that were on the top of the shelf in front of her to hide.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image»Ⱥⱥᵲסּɳ --------------------------
"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Aaron was more than a little excited about the idea of seeing Skye again and he grinned from ear to ear as they walked. Aaron listened to Ian talk about growing up with Megan and life in general in the Elf village and he told Ian about his childhood. Eventually, Aaron got to the part where Dylan left home and met up with Megan and then what happened to him with his dad. Aaron had no idea why, but he opened up completely to Ian and told him some of his deepest feelings that so far he had only shared with Maylana, Dustin and Megan. Looking up sharply, he said. "Oh boy....Ian, I think Angelica is in labor....We have to hurry to Skye." He had mixed emotions about missing the birth of his niece or nephew. On one hand he desperately wanted to be there for her and his brother but on the other hand, with the way he was feeling towards Dylan at that moment, maybe it was better that he wasn't there. He could feel Angelica's emotions very strongly and he was also getting the emotions of the other Guardians as well as the knowledge that Skye also knew her daughter was in labor. Knowing Skye the way he did he also knew that she would want to be there with her daughter but would she know about Azreal being there as well? He had no clue. What he did know was that he and Ian needed to get to Skye quickly and let her know all of what was happening before she decided to go to Angelica. "Here, hop on." He said offering his back to Ian. "We really need to hurry to Skye and let her know everything that is going on. I don't want her and my dad going to Angelica with Azreal there and I dare not communicate with either of them telepathically just now." He explained when he saw the odd look Ian was giving him. He was so adjusted to Dustin and the fact that they always seemed to know what the other was doing when he did it that sometimes it was hard to deal with others now. Aaron's massive black wings opened and fully extended and after Ian climbed on, took them high in the air. He flew fast and got them to Athens in an incredibly short amount of time.

Landing in town, Aaron noticed that Athens looked remarkably good considering the destruction Azreal had caused not too long ago. "Wow, dad has been very busy here." He said softly.Walking to the door to his childhood home, memories assailed Aaron, making him both happy and sad for many reasons. Opening the door, he walked on in and heard voices coming from his dad's office. Knocking once, Aarron walked in the office and smiled wide. Seeing them both was like a breath of fresh air for him. Maylana was never far from his thoughts and he missed her terribly. The only thing keeping him from regretting leaving her at home was how dangerous it all seemed to be so far and how close she was to having their babies. Still, something nagged at his brain and he couldn't figure out what it was. "Dad! Athens looks amazing, I see that the house cleaning is well under way!" He said to his father but his eyes were on Skye. So amazingly beautiful, she glowed even more now and was even more beautiful in her late pregnancy. Moving to her slowly, he pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek softly. "You look more beautiful every time I see you." He said softly. He could see in her eyes that she was happy and he could also see less divinity and more humanity in them. He smiled and realized that while her powers were diminishing, what had made her the amazing Goddess that she was, her heart, remained the same. Her eyes still touched him as they had before. "There is much to tell you Skye." he said softly and looked at his dad knowing that Darian would be the one to worry about when he told them about Azreal. As his eyes moved across the room however, something else grabbed his attention. Maylana was there...hiding...behind stuff on the bookshelf. His first reaction was to grab her down and ask just what the hell she was doing there but in his heart he knew. Still, it was irresponsible as hell for her to have come with her being so close to giving birth. Looking over at Ian, Aaron grinned as an idea formed. "Dad, Skye, this is a very good friend of mine that I would like you to meet, Ian Farland. Ian. my father Darian, and my beautiful mother and Goddess, Skye." He looked hard at Ian when their eyes met and motioned ever so slightly with his head towards the bookshelf. "We are on a journey, a quest if you will and I had to leave Maylana behind at home. Honestly though, as much as I love her, I just HAD to get away from her. She was driving me out of my mind with her demands and her mood swings! Dang Skye, I had no idea how bad a woman's mood swings could get! Holy cow! It was so horrible!" He said loudly and with as much dramatics as he could. Covering his eyes with his hand, he held his laughter in. He had seen Maylana's eyes widen and narrow at his words and he now waited for her to pounce on him, and he was ready to catch her. He wasn't sure if he should be mad or not but he did know that in a way he was relieved to have her there and not in the village with Azreal now.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image»Đⱥᵲіⱥɳ--------------------------
"It's my way, no highway option."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Darian wanted to laugh at the tornado called Aaron. His son had always been a force and he was glad to see that had not really changed. Aaron looked good to his father who could see the slight shadows in his son's eyes and had a pretty good idea of why they were there and also knew exactly why his son had left his wife at home like he had. He was also a Guardian and had been privy to the conversations going on between them regarding Azreal and the spell and knew what his son was worried about. The fact that Azreal had changed was something that Darian's heart and mind cried out against yet being a Guardian as well, Darian and Azreal also shared a connection that Darian had thought lost years ago. It seemed that he was wrong about that. Darian had been getting tid bit's from Azreal that he doubted that Azreal was even aware of and Darian had gone to some length's to make sure that Azreal didn't get anything from him. He knew that something was very very different about Azreal now but he really didn't trust it and was doing his best to keep it from affecting Skye. Eventually he knew that they would have to talk about it but he didn't want to upset her in her late pregnancy if he didn't have to.

He had seen the light dawn in Aaron's eyes and knew he had spotted Maylana, though that didn't surprise him one bit. Looking at the Elf Aaron had called Ian, Darian nodded and chuckled at his son's words. Moving from his chair, Darian moved out from the line of attack between his son and his very mischievous and very pregnant wife.

The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff