Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:54 am
User Image

»Βȓɩᶏᶇᶇᶏ-------------------------
"When we are first born, all we know is how to want, we want food we want
attention, natural instinct I guess. But kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that
grows and develops slowly over time... true kindness isn't something we are born with, it's something we have to work at,
we have to mold it and shape it within ourselves, not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential."

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Bri blushed and grinned wide at him. "I would like that Azreal." She said softly. Seeing Rhys and the others moving towards them, she looked down and prayed that they weren't mad at her and Angelica for coming out here. Hearing Rhys say that he didn't know where Azreal would stay, and idea struck her. "He can stay with me and my father!" She said enthusiastically clapping her hands and practically bouncing in place. Oh she saw the looks that said she was crazy but she shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I know your trying to help him and all but maybe it would help more if he were in a place where he can breath without someone analyzing how he did it. Besides that I live close enough that if something happened, I could get you guys fast. But I know it will be alright." She said almost irritated for Azreal but she understood why they would be more protective of their homes and families. She looked at Azreal and realized that she may have spoken out of turn. "U....un...unless that wouldn't be to your liking Azreal." She said, her eyes wide and her hands shook slightly. Not out of fear if him, but out of fear that he would turn her offer down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:19 am
User Image
»Ⱥɳɠϵᶘіƈⱥ-----------------------

"The world is
a dangerous place,
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do
nothing."

------------------------₲ᵲɛɠסּᵲ«

»----------------------------«

Angelica sucked in a deep breath and laughed though her tears, sniffling and wiping her tear stained face on his shirt and looked up at him. "Yes, Dylan... It wouldn't be a problem..." She choked down her sob and laughed again. "Dylan.. I'm so happy you're back, I can't begin to describe how much I've missed you.." She whispered and pulled back from him slightly, looking over at Bri and her father. "We... We uh came out here.." She shook her head and frowned then turned to Azreal. "What happened? What changed my father?" She looked at the others who came over to them. She took Dylan's arm and linked it with hers and pulled him off to the side. "I was ready to kill him, I still want to so badly, Dylan.. I'm confused, I seen him, his... He... He's not... That man there, is not my father, He looks like him, but there is... UGH he's different!"  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 am
User Image
»Ⱥƶᵲɛαᶘ-----------------------

"Most days I feel nothing. Other days, I feel regret."

------------------------Ɽסּѕϵαƪϵ«

Azreal smiled to Brianna and turned when he heard the others coming to them. He stepped back from Brianna a bit. He listened to Rhys offer up his fathers place. "Oh! Stay with King Aden-" He went and wrapped his arms around Rhys and Cameron's shoulders and pulled them to him in a hug. "And his two young son's It sounds delightful!" He grinned and nodded. It didn't sound all that fun, but he was trying to be positive. He could just imagine what it would be like during supper time. Death glares thrown across the dinner table, fights break out over who passes the salt..

Then Brianna, oh wonderful sweet Bri. He just smiled as he listened to her speak. He moved his arms from Rhys and Cameron and tilted his head to the side when she went from one personality to the next, "Don't apologize, Your idea is genius!" He said and clapped his hands together and rubbed them. He seen the looks they gave him but he just grinned. "What? I don't want to crowed everyone out of their homes and make them un easy around me." He snorted and shook his head, brushing his long black hair back by raking his fingers though it. "Don't try and tell me you wouldn't ...juuuuust enjoy me ..going away!" He said, crossed one arm across his chest, his talon'd finger tapped his chin as he smirked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"I don't suffer from my insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Dylan nodded at her and smiled. "I know. It's amazing. He started to change sometime after I got to Alexandria. It is actually an amazing thing to watch Angelica. See, the darkness in him was speaking to him like it was Maylana. He is now fighting it and changing back to what he would be if the darkness hadn;t taken hold." He said smiling widely. "He has changed more than you can know just since Dustin and Megan came around. Something about Megan seems to call to him. It's kinda weird really." He shrugged his large shoulders.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
»Ɽħɣѕ---------------------------
“Live Laugh Love.”

-----------------------Ɛѵϵɳіɳɠƒαᶘᶘ«

Rhys shrugged. "I only just decided to let you stay Azreal. Haven't had time to think of getting rid of you but somehow I don't doubt that I will." He said with a chuckle and a grin. "But Cameron isn't my brother, he is my partner." Rhys said proudly and with a huge smile. It really didn't matter what Azreal thought anyway but he wanted to be clear from the start.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Once the wheel of love is set in motion, there is no absolute rule"

--------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Megan smiled as she watched Azreal with Brianna. It looked to her like the girl had Azreal wrapped around her little finger and with an ease that astounded Megan. "This may be a very good thing for Azreal. Brianna isn't stupid, she knows who Azreal is...But she sees the good in everyone. Maybe that is just what he needs." She said to Dustin softly. She wasn't sure of how this was all going to work out but right then she knew that it would.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image

attention, natural instinct I guess. But kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that
grows and develops slowly over time... true kindness isn't something we are born with, it's something we have to work at,
we have to mold it and shape it within ourselves, not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential."

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Bri smiled at Azreal. He seemed to be almost childlike to her in his excitement. She wanted to know him better but had no idea how to voice it. Looking at Megan and Dustin, Dylan and Angelica and at Rhys and Cameron. They all seemed so happy together. Even though she knew that Angelica had some things to work out with Dylan, she seemed happier now that he was here than she had been before. Love did something to people and she wished that she could know, just one time in her life what it was to love and be loved in return. She knew that her dad loved her, but that was different. Thinking back to moments ago, she realized that Azreal affected her like no man ever had. Her heart raced when he looked at her and she had a strange feeling that she couldn't describe in her stomach. Even now, looking at him, something happened to her and made her wonder if that was what her mother had felt when she looked at her father. Blushing a deep red at her thoughts, she almost gasped when Azreal's eyes met hers again, and she knew that her thoughts were in her eyes. Her father had always told her that through her eyes, she was an open book to people. Most times she figured that was a good thing but right at that moment, she wasn't sure if she wanted Azreal to know how he affected her. It didn't really matter though, she thought with another deep blush, she couldn't hide it. Reminding herself to breathe, she smiled, her eyes still locked onto his.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:27 am
User Image

"The world is
a dangerous place,
nothing."

Angelica smiled to Dylan, she loved his energy about it all and honestly.. She was relieved that she didn't have to kill her father. She didn't want to, deep down in her heart she didn't but she knew if he continued to be evil and hurt the people she loved, she would have to. "I.. I really don't know what to say, I'm just glad I don't have to kill-OH!" Angelica shouted and cringed, grabbing her stomach as a pain hit her. She took a few deep breaths and looked up at Dylan and smiled, shaking her head. "I'm alright, just a cramp.." She said and stood back up and she felt a pain again and a sick wet feeling like she had just peed herself. She knew she didn't though, it started to run down her legs, soaking the pants she wore. "I...I think something's wrong.." She said, her heart racing as she placed her hands on her stomach.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:56 am
User Image
»Ƈαɱϵᵲסּɳ------------------------
“If killing another to save your family from harm is wrong,
then I don't want to be right.”

------------------Ƒטᶘᶘϵᵲʈסּɳ

Cameron shrugged and smirked, lacing his arm around Rhys' hips. "This is true, but regardless of that, If it's alright with everyone, Azreal would probably do better with Brianna." He the heard Angelica and felt her worry. He turned and looked to her. "Ooh... Rhys.." He said quietly. "I think it's time we cut the conversation short and open the gates. I'll run and grab the midwife." He leaned into Rhys and hummed joyfully with a light smile that lifted his heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

----------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin grinned and nodded. "Yeah, Let's just hope it stays that way." He kissed Megan softly on her forehead as he pulled her to him in a Hug. "I suppose it's a good thing that someone could have that much influence on him.....someone good, I mean." He grinned and chuckled. He still didn't uderstand how all this was happening, and wasn't sure if he quite liked it, but ... Megan trusted him so much, He had to be willing to try and trust to. He would always be on his guard where Azreal was concerned, but.. Perhaps it was time to ease up on him a bit. He then he heard Angelica. Megan and Dustin both turned to look and he was surprised. "Whoa.. talk about timing."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:25 am
User Image

Dylan looked at her with worry but then realized what the deal was. "Oh wow! Babe really? Now?" He was like a kid on his birthday. Excited and nervous all at once. "I am very glad we came home today!" He said as he scooped her up in his arms bridal style and carried her through the gate that Rhys had the guard open and stopped, waiting for Dustin or Megan to show him the way to wherever he was to take her. Following Megan, he took her to the tree house and was amazed at the simple beauty of it all. Megan told him what room to take her to and he carried her up the stairs and into the room. Laying her down on the bed, he kissed her deeply yet so very tenderly. "I love you Angel...Are you alright? What can I do to help you?" He asked nervous as hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:32 am
User Image

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Brianna laughed when she realized that Angelica was in labor. "Well, it's a good thing you came here today! Now you can be with your daughter when she has her baby!" She said excited for all of them. She couldn't wait to help her new friend with the baby and whatever else she needed help with. They all walked to Dustin and Megan's home and Brianna stayed outside. She wasn't sure that they even wanted her in there, and Angelica had her husband with her. Even if he wasn't...angelica had many people there helping her and caring about her, Bri wondered if she would even be wanted around at this time. She noticed Azreal hanging back outside as well. Smiling at Azreal, she asked. "Aren't you going inside to be with her?"  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:52 am
User Image

"The world is
a dangerous place,
nothing."

Angelica smiled as Dylan was so gentle with her. She reached a delicate hand up to his cheek, her hand cupping his strong chin and she hummed lightly. "Just be with me. I want to know you're with me during this.. I'm kind of scared of not knowing what will happen. Having you here will help." She said and cringed again as her stomach cramped up. "I really hope this ends quick. I can't wait to see if we have a son or a daughter.."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:16 am
User Image

Dylan smiled at her and kissed her forehead softly. "Our daughter will be as beautiful as her mother....almost" He said with a grin. "You will always and forever be the most beautiful woman in the world to me my love." He said and looked up as the door opened and a small old Elf woman came in snapping orders and looking like she knew exactly what she was doing and would kick the a** of the first idiot that questioned her. He looked back at Angelica with a grin and a raised eyebrow. The old woman barked at him to back away and he growled but did as he was told as the little tyrant went about the business of unclothing and getting Angelica cleaned up and more comfortable. She waved him back over and he shook his head and with a grin and look of respect in his eyes he mumbled. "She would make a good leader on a battlefield the old crone..."  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:21 am
User Image
»Ⱥƶᵲɛαᶘ-----------------------

"Most days I feel nothing. Other days, I feel regret."

------------------------Ɽסּѕϵαƪϵ«

Azreal was excited his daughter would give birth today. It seemed as if his granddaughter had waited for him to arrive before presenting herself. He smiled to Bri as she stood outside and he stood with her. He shook his head and folded his arms over his chest and leaned against a post to their fence. "Nope, I've been there, seen that. Besides, that's my baby girl in there, I don't need to see it come out. Dylan has that pleasure all to himself." He smirked and chuckled. "Oh how I don't envy him." He said and looked to Brianna. He seen she was troubled by something and perhaps a little out of place. "You now, I think it's better for Angelica to be with just Dylan right now anyways. It's a special moment they share when they first meet their child face to face. It'll help them grow strong together as a family." He pushed off of the post and stepped to Brianna, reaching his had out to her. He laced one of his talon'd finger though a clump of hair that had worked it's way free from the braid and he pushed it back behind her ear, loving the look in her eyes, that adorable blush on her cheeks and the soft feel of her hair as it slipped from his finger. "Besides, the fun part comes when the baby girl will be all cleaned up and ready to be held. You won't believe the amazing feeling you get when you hold something so innocent in your arms for the first time." He said, remembering back when he first held Angelica. He missed that.. He suddenly frowned and turned his head from Brianna. What had happened to him.. What made him change. 'It's because you were to weak! Weak and pathetic. You knew you would never be able to handle protecting those two! Look at you know, crumbling before a silly girl, getting all weak and mushy' He heard the voice scream at him. He took a deep breath and shook his head. No, he wasn't going to listen. His life was ruined once before. He had a chance to start over. He wouldn't listen.  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff