Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:50 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

-------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

»----------------------------«

Dustin gasped as she moved in the right spot. He could feel how hot and wet she was getting, making him more hard and hungry for her. He kissed her deeply and moved his hands under her skirt, caressing her bottom. He held onto her with one hand and reached in more with his other, brushing his fingertips against her moist undergarments, pushing onto the plumpness that rested between her thighs. He kissed her again and moaned when she moved again over him, his hard throbbing manhood ached in his trousers. He slipped his fingers under her undergarment and licked her wet hot plump nob between her lips with his finger, teasing her more.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 am
User Image
»ɱαɣᶘαɳα------------------------
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little Insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best.”

------------------סּᵮ Ͼіɳᵭϵᵲᵮϵᶘᶘ«

Maylana chuckled and took the things from Dylan. She began to twist the Willow-flax into a long thin string, it was white, almost clear and strong fiber which wouldn't break. She tied the Needlemog quill onto the string and plucked out a few stands of her golden brown hair and wrapped it on the quill. She held it up and smiled, looking to Dylan. "The fish are attracted to things that shine, they will bite the line." She told him and tied the string to the bamboo stick. She stood up and headed to the lake edge and tossed the string in the water and waited. Moment's later she felt a bite and tug on the line, she quickly yanked the fish out of the water onto the shore. "Quick grab it and knock the fish out!" She said, running over to Dylan.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 am
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Live as if it's your last day,
love with all of your heart,
and laugh as you've never laughed before.
Because without laughter there can be no love,
and without love there is no life.”

-------------------------Łטɳϵʈϵ«

She squirmed against his finger and moaned low. Her hands found their way into his hair as she kissed him deeply. Moving her lips to tease his ear, she whispered hotly into his ear. "Dustin.....I want you....." She moaned as his finger touched just the right spot and made her shiver again. She felt his manhood throb against her and she thought she would loose her mind. "Goddess help me...." Moving her head back, she kissed him gently again before pulling back. Her forehead rested against his and her breathing came hard and fast. "We need to slow down Dustin....before...." She stopped short of saying before she lost her heart to him. But she feared it was too late for that. She already loved him. He didn't have to know that however. Not yet anyway. Much depended on how he felt about her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 am
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Dylan grinned and did as he was told. He liked watching her have fun he decided. He laid back and watched as she fished. When she would catch one, she would throw it on the shore towards him and he would knock it out. He had always wondered what it would be like to have a little sister. It seemed that he was finding out. He knew one thing, he would die to protect her. He wanted to see her smile and laugh and to have a long and happy life."Come sit and talk with me Maylana." He called out to her after a long while,  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 am
User Image

Dustin swallowed hard and sat her down, holding her up until she could stand on her own. "Megan, I'm sorry, I didn't want to push you to hard..." He whispered to her. He pushed back her hair and stepped away from her. "I need some air." He said and stepped outside on the back deck, the sun was starting to set in the east over the mountain's.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:29 am
User Image

Maylana turned and smiled. "Ok Dylan!" She ran up to him and pounced him, her knees hit his thighs and her hands on his shoulders. Even though she was smaller than him, she still knocked him over. She laughed at him and kept him pinned to the ground. "Hahaha! Now you have to look up at me!"  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 am

After a few moments, Megan followed Dustin out on the deck. She walked up behind him and laid her head on his shoulder. "I"m sorry Dustin." She said in a shaky voice. She had wanted him in a bad way, still did, but she was worried that she would end up falling way to hard for him. She needed to get to know him better. Know what his life has been like. She knew enough about him to know that she didn't have to worry that he would play games with her heart, but what if he didn't want her heart involved....Could she give just her body? She didn't think that she could.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 am
User Image

Dylan laughed up at her and making his hands into claws he said. "Yeah but I have one advantage!" He held up his claws and began to tickle her sides. He continued tickling her until she couldn't breath because she was laughing so hard. Settling her next to him with her head on his chest, he laughed. "Do you want to stay with me Maylana? I have begun seeing you as I would a little sister and I would like to take care of you." he hoped she would stay, he couldn't stand the thought of her going back to her lonely existence, and he knew that it had been lonely for her. She was so young and was obviously used to taking care of herself. He didn't want to take that away from her, but he wanted her to have a place to call home. If not a place, a person that she could depend on to be there for her no matter what. He wasn't sure why, but he was sure that he wanted to be that person. He wanted to be the one that would always accept her no matter what and be there to support her and care for her. And kick the guys a** that would one day hurt her. He was sure that there would be at least one male that he would have to beat up for her. Yeah, he wanted to be her big brother. Not that he would admit that to anyone but her, because he wouldn't. he grinned at his own strange thoughts and waited for her to answer him.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:59 am
User Image

Dustin turned around and pulled her into a soft hug, caressing her hair down. "Don't be sorry, I shouldn't have taken it that far." He whispered to her. "I wan't you to be willing and not rushed. I wan't you to choose for yourself what you believe in, who you believe in and who you choose to give your love to." He stepped back from her, looking in her eyes. "Take some time to rest, Maylana and Dylan should be back soon. We'll eat then."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:11 am
User Image

Maylana sat up and looked at Dylan. She looked confused for a moment. "Dylan...?" She moved closer to him, crawling on her hands and knees. "I would like to stay with you, but you don't have to take care of me!" She grabbed onto his shoulders. "I can help you out too! I can help you fight the Daeva's! I'll be strong and important for you!" she stood up, her eyes shined bright blue. "You'll see i'm not just a little girl!" She shouted at him and grabbed the string of fish and ran off towards the city.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:17 am

Megan smiled softly. Putting her hand gently on his cheek she said, "I know that I believe in you. I know that I want you. I also know that I could give you my body and love every minute of it. What I don't know is if I could handle loosing you afterwards." She walked quietly back into the house and went to lay down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:22 am
User Image

Dylan sighed and grinned as he hurried after her. Catching up with her, he said. "I know that you would help me Maylana. I also know that you would do alot for me. I want to help you and be there for you." He gave her a knuckle noogie. "Let's get back to Dustin's house."

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image

Maylana groaned and pushed out of the nuggie Dylan gave her. "You'll mess up my hair!" She wined and leaned against Dylan and started walking again. they caught about six fish. She yawned loudly and rubbed her eyes. "So much walking since i meet you guys..." She mumbled.
Maylana could see Dustin's house in the distance, it was one of the larger property's on the outer edge of the city. She figured if it had been in the inner city, it would have been a lot more damaged. She wondered how long it would take to get the city fixed up. She seen Dustin standing outside "Dustin! We caught some fish!" She shouted and ran to him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

Dustin sighed and watched her leave. She went to one of the rooms upstairs and he leaned against the railing on his downstairs patio. What was he doing to her? To himself? This was no time to think about having an intimate relationship with a woman, there was a war going on. He turned back and looked inside his house. "What if i lost her..." He whispered to himself. "What if I lost her like I did-" He paused suddenly hearing Maylana running up. He sighed and couldn't help but smile. "That's great, Maylana. Come in here and i'll start a fire, we'll get them cooked up for dinner."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

11,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image

Dylan followed Maylana into the house. Grinning, he thought about the strange group they made. A true born Deava, a human born Deava and elf warrior and a cat girl. Yep, a strange group. He walked out back and pulled out his sword and began to polish it. The evening was almost perfect, moderate temperature, a light breeze and stars shimmering in the early evening sky. he could hear Dustin and Maylana playing around while they cooked and smiled. He wasn't the only one that Maylana had gotten to. Even Dustin seemed to have taken a liking to her. He wondered where Megan was but figured she was probably resting. Walking into the house, Dylan looked at the two and grinned. "So what, besides fish are we having for dinner?" He asked with a chuckle.

The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash