Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Chatterbox
1x1 Search - Roleplay Ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 am
Here are some one-on-one roleplay ideas that I've been wanting to try out. Please note that the colored positions are the roles that I'll be playing. More will be added later on, so please keep checking this thread. Thank you!

Author x Editor's Nephew
- Editor's Nephew has spent the last nineteen years of his life hearing about Author from his uncle to the point where he really can't stand hearing abou him anymore. With college just around the corner, Editor's Nephew can't wait to get out of his uncle's house and into his own apartment. But, as fate would have it, he finds he can't afford the apartments closest to the college he desires, and he has a hard time sharing small rooms with others, so a dorm room is out of the question. His uncle decides to help him out by convincing Author to let his nephew stay with him until he can get his own place. So, by a strange twist of fate, Editor's Nephew will be living with the man whose name has plagued his entire life, and the thought of actually seeing Author's face for the first time annoys him.
-- The roleplay will begin with the arrival of the nephew at the condo suite where he will be living. Whether or not they end up falling in love or not depends on how the roleplay goes.

Head Butler x Heir
- The manor of the Blackthorn family is a sign of wealth and power the family has among the demon community. Head Butler was employed to the manor five years ago due to the shear generosity of Lord Blackthorn. His only duties are to keep the other servants in line and tend to Heir's education by being his tutor throughout the day. Heir was only ten when Head Butler arrived at the manor, and has come to enjoy the butler's company. He's oblivious and in constant danger of being hurt by any male in the mansion, though he isn't aware of that. Head Butler wouldn't do anything to harm his young master, for he has fallen in love and wishes to remain by Heir's side, but he can't ignore that he has his own fantasies of Heir as well.
-- This roleplay can begin just about anywhere, and it doesn't matter who starts it off. There is already chemistry between Head Butler and Heir, though romance hasn't yet begun.

Popular Guy x New Student
-- Popular Guy is, well, popular. Everybody loves him, and he's notorious for hitting on every girl in town. He's rich, he's athletic, and he's handsome; who wouldn't love or want to be him? New Student is entering his freshman year at Popular Guy's school, and it's also his first year of not being homeschooled. His first day isn't perfect; he is prone to clumsiness and is a target for bullies. But, he meets Popular Guy when he helps him out with a bully problem and finds Popular Guy to be an object of affection. Without realizing it, he's fallen head over heels for Popular Guy. But, New Student doesn't know how to convey his feelings, or how Popular Guy will react to having a freshman guy crushing on him.
-- It doesn't matter how the roleplay starts, though it should be on school campus. New Student has yet to tell Popular Guy about his feelings, but it's been a few months since they met and they've already hung out a few times outside of school.

Mysterious Outcast x Obsessed Classmate
- Obsessed Classmats has always known he liked guys more than girls. But, he'd never actually crushed on anyone before. Of course, not until he met Mysterious Outcast in their freshman year in high school. Since then, he'd been doing everything he could to get to know Mysterious Outcast without actually approaching him. Reading the same books, watching him in class, and even a bit of stalking. That's how things have been for the passed two or three years. Of course, he's not the only one who has been keeping an eye out on the other; Mysterious Outcast has also been watching Obsessed Classmate during school, though he won't go as far as to say he's in love out of denial. However, he won't go and say he doesn't have some affection for his classmate either.
-- This roleplay should start out in the library, where both students often spend their time before and after school. This should be where Obsessed Classmate admits his feelings unknowingly to Mysterious Outcast, though it all depends on how things go. Keep in mind that they've only been in actual contact once during freshman year, and the encounter was only a brief one. They've never spoken after that. They also aren't aware that they've been keeping an eye on each other, so neither should be aware that they know the other's name.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:35 am
Hello. smile I read through your scenarios and found that I love the outcast one. Is that one taken by any chance? Or is it still open? And which role would be the seme?  

Cassie_Riots

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:40 am
Cassie_Riots
Hello. smile I read through your scenarios and found that I love the outcast one. Is that one taken by any chance? Or is it still open? And which role would be the seme?

None of my roleplays are taken. All of them are open. lol The seme position would be the outcast.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:48 am
Oh delightful! So may I put in an application? And I love seme, that works just perfectly for me. smile  

Cassie_Riots

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 pm
Cassie_Riots
Oh delightful! So may I put in an application? And I love seme, that works just perfectly for me. smile

Ah....I apologize for the delay. I will make the roleplay right away. Oh, and....You should probably quote me. I don't really browse all my roleplays waiting for a reply. I have to many to do so. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:00 am
Rainbow Neko Fairy
Cassie_Riots

Ah....I apologize for the delay. I will make the roleplay right away. Oh, and....You should probably quote me. I don't really browse all my roleplays waiting for a reply. I have to many to do so. sweatdrop

Aha, I apologize. From now on I will quote you, but I ask that you do the same in return.
And delightful. smile Send me a link when you have a thread made or just PM me. Either works. and should I send you a profile outline of my character?  

Cassie_Riots

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff