Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:12 am
User Image "No, no please,' he said, tears starting to trail down his cheeks, the kiss doing little to comfort him. "Andrew please," and the gun released, brown eyes closing tight, waiting for the pain, waiting for maybe the blackness, but nothing happened. There was a small sting on his waist but that was it. Slowly he opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling, hand moving to feel the sting. Did the bullet graze him? He was nearly killed, Andrew tried to kill him, but to protect him? So other men wouldn't see him? Wouldn't touch him? He wanted to sit up, but all strength had left his body, lying there on his blankets, eyes staring up at the blurry structure. Blue came into view and his gaze flickered over to them, focusing on them before the tears fell at a much faster pace. He opened his mouth to speak, but within moments only loud sobs came out, Timothy covering his face and curling up. He loved Andrew, but Andrew had tried to kill him. "Andrew. Andrew." he cried, confused, hoping the man would be all right and just give him some sort of answer. "I've been good. I've been good so why?" and sobbed into his blankets, gripping them, needing some sort of warmth and right now only the blankets offered that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:23 am
User ImageUser ImageDaren couldn't hold himself back anymore. not with Timothy laying there, sobbing like a child. "it's not your fault," he said softly as he wrapped his good arm around Timothy and pulled the other up against his chest. "it's not your fault Tim." Timothy was so cold it was frightening. "it's not your fault."

"Let me go you pigs! don't you dare touch him! he's should die, he needs to die! then this filthy world can't sully him! Timmy, Timmy!" he was being drug away, "kill yourself, Timmy. do it. kill yourself and i will be happy. be a good boy and do it, Timmy!" he was at the top of the stairs now, his voice distorted by the distance.

Daren had put his hand over Timothy's ear, pressing the other one against his chest so the man couldn't hear the deluded words. "don't listen to him, Timothy. don't listen, he isn't the man you fell in love with anymore." when the shouts died away, Daren was guessing Andrew had been put in the back of a patrol car, he released Timothy's ear, but continued to hold him while the ambulance crew worked their way down to the room. "he's sick, Timothy. he can't control himself anymore. the man you loved has been gone a long time, but you stayed with him and did everything you could to keep your love alive, didn't you?" he smiled warmly, "Someday you will find someone who will treasure you like the precious gem you are, Timothy. but right now you need to focus on getting better ok?" the EMTs were standing, waiting for the ok. "Timothy? these are mean and women who want to help you. they won't hurt you, ok? can they take a look at you and help with your wounds?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image Was it bad that he instantly curled toward the warmth that wasn't Andrew's? His body moved without him thinking but when he realized it he tried to move away, spotting the blurred figure of his lover and tried to scramble out of the warmth, reaching toward him. "Andrew!" he called. "Andrew!" but his head was yanked back and the man's last words to him were muffled, trembling arms and thin fingers pushing against Daren. "No! No listen to me!" he looked up at Daren while trying to smile, worry still lining his face along with fear. "He just needs a vacation." he said quickly. "He's been stressed, so stressed since he got promoted." and buried his face against the warmth, wetting the shirt. "He just needs a vacation and he'll be fine! Let me go! Andrew!" but the room was filling up with strangers, so many strangers, men, women, strangers.

"He's sick, Timothy."

His head snapped around in a painful movement, adrenaline ebbing away as he saw the warm smile. There was no anger at all, no hate, no fury, just warm like the arms holding him. "I'm a bad boyfriend." he murmured, turning away to touch his own thinning face. "I'm a terrible boyfriend. Andrew." his calls were weak, any strength he had gone with his lover. "I love Andrew. He just needs a vacation. I promise he'll be better afterwards. He loves me so much." tears could only trickle down now, laying there limp against the officer, against this sinful warmth. "He'll get better, really." he didn't respond to the EMT's, just murmuring that Andrew needed a vacation, looking in the direction of the door he'd gone through.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:38 pm
User ImageDaren shook his head a little, "we'll work it out, but right now we both need help." he was starting to get dizzy from blood loss. "it's ok, Timothy, no one is going to hurt you. they only want to help." he nodded to the EMTs who came to take over. he let them place Timothy onto a stretcher before standing up to follow.

His world we sideways and he would have fallen if it were for a strong shoulder that forced it's way under his right arm. Daren looked in confusion and when he saw who it was, his eyes widened, "chief-" the older man just nodded to him and helped him follow the EMTs out as they carried Timothy between them. there was only one ambulance, but he was able to sit to the side while they put Timothy onto the gurney and strapped the stretcher down. one came to him and started to work on his shoulder, the woman muttering about idiots trying to be tough.

Daren just smiled, "a bullet it's going to stop me, Ma'm. not when there are people who need help." his eyes fell on Timothy, and he felt his heart ache slightly, "This is nothing compared to what he has suffered-"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image Timothy gave small noises of pain as he was moved onto the stretcher and gurney. "You're not listening. Please." he said, reaching out toward Daren but his arm was pushed back as IV's were stuck into it before being tied down. The man nearly fell and Timothy gave a cry, but someone helped Daren up and into the ambulance. Outside was bright, too bright, he tried to turn away and he started the blurry silhouette of his nosy neighbor. "You!" he shouted, dry throat scratching against itself making him cough violently. The outside disappeared to a sterile and crowded environment. "Where?" he questioned, spotting the tanned male again but someone placed plastic over his nose and mouth, air, they were giving him air. "Officer, listen to me." he said weakly, unable to reach out toward him, lethargy covering his body like a blanket. "...ficer... hey..." he tried to say, wanting to get his attention but his head rolled to the side, man passing out.

Blue eyes, warmth, tanned skin, Andrew in prison. That's all his dreams consisted of, and it was painful to watch.

Hazel eyes opened slowly to meet the painful fluorescent lighting of his room. He was confused, dazed, there were tubes in his nose giving him oxygen, but his throat and mouth were dry, his lips were cracked. Weakly he tried to lick them, what little saliva he had only made his tongue sticky instead of slick. Where was he? A small beeping noise made him slowly turn to look at it. A heart monitor, and beside it a rack of IV's all being pumped into him. He couldn't read the labels. "Glasses." he said weakly, hoping to find them somewhere, giving a few light coughs. "Andrew?" and tried to sit up, giving a whine and leaning back again. Where was Andrew? Why was he here? He was so sore, so heavy. "Andrew," he said again, but then he realized there were people around him, talking, they were coming into focus, or as focused as they could get without his glasses.

"where's Andrew?" he said, but something cold was placed into his mouth and he nearly spit it out if it didn't produce water. Ice chips, they were giving him ice chips. "No, no!" he moved his head, struggling again despite people telling him not to. "Where's Andrew?! Andrew!" he called, coughing again into his hand. His throat hurt so much. Hands touched him and he brought up his own arms, feeling the needles yank at the skin. "Get off! Andrew! Andrew help me!" he cried out. Why were they making him move, he hurt, stop touching, he hurt. The man curled up trying to hide from the prodding hands, feeling them trying to uncurl him. Someone was trying to roll him onto his back but he yanked his shoulder forward and yelled, falling off and face hitting the floor. "Andrew, Andrew they hurt. They hurt." the needles on his right arm had torn out and he was gripping his inner elbow tightly, the other needles stretched against their own cords in his left arm.

"Where is he? Why am I alone? Where is he? Where's Sapphire? No, no where's Andrew? Andrew!" he cried again as someone lifted him and put him back on the bed. Someone asked for straps, needles were put back in his arm before something went across his legs and chest, arms bound by their wrists. "Andrew. Andrew. Andrew." he said, feeling more cold chips being put on his tongue an this time spitting them out, turning his head and struggling against his bindings. "An-Drew!" he screamed loudly

A nurse exited the room and walked down the hall, spotting the officer who had just been stitched up. "Sir, I need you to follow me. Mr. James is having a violent panic attack."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:13 pm
User ImageDaren was signing his release papers at the nurse's desk. the Chief had ordered he stay over night at least, but he didn't like the idea of sleeping in a hospital, surrounded by the sick and dying, it made him sick to his stomach. he was about to sign the last paper when the nurse called to him and he looked up. "What?" he frowned and looked at the man who had been helping him, but he only smiled and took the papers back, saying he could finish it later.

"thanks," Daren said, smiling before hurrying to follow the nurse to Timothy's room. he could see that Timothy had been strapped down and was fighting the restraints. his right arm was bleeding from where the needles had been ripped out and he sighed. "Timothy." he called as he walked intot he room. his left arm was in a sling and he still felt weak, but he ignored that and moved to sit on the edge of the bed, pushing the doctors out of the way to do so. "Timothy!" he said firmly and moved to hold the man's chin, making him look at him.

"it's ok, you're at the hospital. Do you remember what happened?" he glanced tot he side table and found Timothy's glasses. they'd been found at the house and brought here while Tim was unconscious from the drugs. "here," it was awkward putting them on someone else one handed but he managed. "See? look around you. everyone here are doctors who want to help you, but they can't do that if you keep fighting. do you understand?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image "Andrew?" he questioned when his name was called, but it couldn't be, his full name was used when in trouble, and he was right. It wasn't Andrew and the man continued to try and fight, but when his name was said again it was stern and he flinched, silencing immediately and looking over. "A-Andrew was stressed." he said slowly, wishing his arms were unbound so he could fix his glasses, they were somewhat crooked. "And he didn't want to share me, he didn't want me to be a bad boyfriend." he murmured, looking around as told, spotting the faces, some angry, some concerned, some definitely worried. "But And--" he paused, looking at the tan face and looked away, nodding. "Yes sir." but it didn't stop him from trying to cringe away as they touched him, but it was a much better step from flailing. "Is... Is Andrew at the hospital to?" he asked a little hopefully. Maybe he wasn't in prison, this was all a bad dream, maybe he was in a bad car crash on the way home and he was here, and Andrew was at the gift shop getting him flowers.

But seeing the officer's arm in the sling, that dream was crushed and slowly he looked back up at the ceiling. "I want to go home." he murmured, biting back tears, wishing he had the ice chips but now none were in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image"Don't call me sir, ok? my name is Daren and i'd like for you to call me that ok?" he smiled and glanced at the nurse beside him who was offering a cup of ice. he took a moment, but understood what she wanted him to do. "here," he fed on to Timothy and nodded, "Andrew isn't here. I'm sorry, but you wont be able to see him again for a while. but for right now let's let the doctors help you so you can get better, ok?" he stood up and the doctors carefully moved forward, but Daren said to the side where he could be seen by Timothy and spoke to distract him, "now do you want me to call you Timothy or Tim?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image Timothy frowned when the officer was trying to be so friendly. "You ruined my life." and turned away from the ice chips, but one was forced into his mouth anyway and he sucked on it. Andrew was going to be gone for a while, in prison. The tears started to burn at his eyes again. How was Andrew going to live without him? No, how was Timothy himself going to survive? That man paid for his apartment, paid for the house, his car. He grit his teeth, fingers curling into fists as he glared at Daren. "James." he said. This man had no right to call him by his first name, not after ruining his life, removing his boyfriend. But the anger slowly melted into sadness. "Why?" he asked. "Why are you so cruel to me?" and started to cry again. "You took him away from me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image"Ah jeez," Daren rubbed the back of his head when Timothy started to cry again, asking him that question. "Because you deserve a better life than that, James. you are in the hospital and from what i understand you'll have to be here for a while because of what he did to you. you weren't the bad boyfriend, James. you never were, nothing you could have ever done would condone what he did to you. tell me, why were you locked down in the basement? What reason did he have to lock you up? let alone beat you to the point where you can barely move your body and not at all without pain," he was speaking calmly, but he wanted to yell at this man, but that wouldn't do anything to help him. "just tell me that much, what happened your last day of work when you came home?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image "But that was a good life, it was a wonderful life." he said, "Andrew was kind, and when I went over the line he put me back in place politely. But I kept on being terrible, looking at other men, speaking of them." but at the mention of the basement he shuddered, very easily remembering the pain and the cold and the need to die. Timothy looked down at his lap before glancing at Daren when he asked what happened on his last day of work. He hadn't wanted to remember, he'd blocked it out but that simple question made him remember in vivid detail. He turned his head away, wanting to lie, give him a story, but Andrew didn't like him lying. "I stayed at work late." he murmured. "I was helping the boss, he gave me cupcakes as a thank you gift." his voice grew weaker, remembering. "I came home, and I was a slut. He... he thought I slept with him, he was drinking." he tried to keep his voice even through the tears, wanting to cover his face, to curl up and hide his shame. "He made me eat them, forced me to eat them, wouldn't let me get up. I couldn't breathe, and then the scotch. I couldn't vomit." he took a shuddered breath and bit his lower lip, not wanting to cry. Would Andrew hate him for telling the truth? He only liked the truth. "He hit me, my face, kicked me, I fell down the stairs to the cellar." and he gave a small sob. "Please, please no more." he didn't want to remember that, he didn't want to speak of it anymore. "I tried to call him, I tried to call him but I couldn't. I wasn't sleeping with my boss I swear! I was good!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm
User ImageEven the doctors had stopped what they were doing, looking at each other in horror as they heard the story. Unfortunately Daren had seen and heard far too much for him to be able to react like that anymore. he sat on the bed and put his arm around Timothy, hugging the crying man, "it's ok. you don't have to say anymore, i'm sorry i made you remember something like that." he rested his cheek against the top of Timothy's head, holding the man closely, "but James, can't you see? all you did was work late, you even tried to call him. you weren't being a bad boyfriend, you were simply doing your job. you are a good person, James. you have always been a good person. you tried to explain to him, but he wouldn't listen to you, right? even though you told him the truth, even though you were good he still hurt you. he still did those things to you and locked you in that room, didn't he?"

he wanted to pull back to look into Timothy's eyes, but he didn't think the other would be able to handle him pulling away like that when he was so unstable mentally. "you didn't do anything wrong, you were good, James. he hurt you because he wanted too, not because you were bad or deserved it. James, you are a good person, never forget that, ok?" he had a feeling that Timothy hadn't heard those words in a long, long time. instead he's been told how bad he was over and over until he believed it. if saying that Timothy was a good person helped him, Daren would repeat the words until he'd grown hoarse.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image Timothy couldn't struggle against this, he needed it, burying his face in the shoulder, not caring if it was wounded or not. "i was good." he repeated. "I was good." he was terrible, absolutely terrible. He wanted to hug this man, to cling to him until he fell asleep. he was warm, he was nice, he didn't love Timothy but he was nice. Andrew would hate him, Andrew would try to kill him again if he saw how close he was to this man. "It hurt, it hurt so bad. I wanted to die. I wanted to die." he cried, trying to move his arms to hug him but they were bound which frustrated him and made him cry more. he managed to grab a belt loop with a finger and he held onto it tightly, knowing it was the closest he could get to holding this man.

But his tears almost stopped, shocked at the words coming from Daren's mouth. The man kept on repeating it, how good he'd been, how he wasn't bad but everything he did was good. "I was good." he said softly, the niceness bringing an onslaught of tears. Timothy couldn't remember ever crying this much. "i'm a good person." and pulled against the restraints on his wrists but they didn't give in. "Can... can my wrists... be let go?" he asked, turning his head from the man's shoulder, eyes red and puffy once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:29 pm
User ImageUncertain glances were shared, but Daren didn't wait for the doctors to decide. he released the bindings himself before pulling Timothy into a proper hug. "it's ok, James. everything is going to be ok, you are a good person and you will be able to find another good person who will want to be with you and wont ever dream of hurting you." he rubbed his hand along the man's back, comforting him as best he could. "you are good, James. you have every right to live your life without being afraid of being hurt. Good people don't deserve to be hurt, and you are good, James." he looked at the doctors who nodded, they'd done what they absolutely had to. the rest could wait until later. the nurse with the cup of ice put in on the side table and smiled warmly at him, patting his back as she left and he had to keep from shaking his head.

he wasn't doing this to be popular with the nurses, though he knew the story was going to spread and soon everyone would know it. he was doing it because there was a hurt and very broken person in front of him and he wouldn't just sit by and let them hurt. it wasn't in his nature. "it's ok, James. i'm not going to go anywhere, i'll stay right here but you need to rest, ok? you need to sleep so you can get healthy and strong again. do you want some ice?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image Timothy smiled as his wrists were leg go, feeling the hug and wrapped his arms around the man. Daren was much more broad then Andrew, he realized, unsure how to properly hug him so kept his arms in place awkwardly, enjoying the hug regardless. Maybe he wasn't so bad, sure he ruined his life, but, but he was trying to help him find a better one, right? A hand ran along his back and he arched away from it, squeezing his eyes shut at the small pain that came with it. "But I was bad," he murmured when told he didn't deserve to be hurt. How was he supposed to know when he was being bad if he wasn't hurt?" The hug loosened, Timothy resting against the bed again carefully.

The women liked Daren, he could see why, it had to be those eyes. They were really blue, they'd never left his mind since he saw them. At hearing Daren say he wouldn't leave the man frowned a little. "Well you can't stay here forever." he murmured, placing his arms over his stomach, giving a small nod toward the ice chips. "Yes please." but he wasn't going to let Daren feed them to him. Weakly he took the cup and fed himself chip after chip, growing impatient and tilting his head back, pouring the rest in his mouth and crunching on them, looking at the paper cup. "Thank you." he said again with a soft voice. That's all he really could say to Daren. He wanted to ask him for a favor, but it was impossible. A very impossible favor.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff