Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:48 am
User ImageDaren suddenly had lap full of woman and he blushed bright red, leaning back. "Y-Yes ma'-i mean Ms. James." he looked at Rachel and turned a little darker, hoping she wouldn't get mad at him, but it wasn't like he wanted Amanda in his lap either. the commentary only made it worse and he had to keep his composure when Rachel addressed him. "what you say and do is your own choice." he spke calmly, but was still blushing. his blush was from being sat on more than anything else, he didn't get touched so causaly very often. he was glad when she moved and relaxed a little, "there is nothing to worry about with me, Ms. Rachel. I could never be with another's partner, it simply is not within me." he smiled at the woman, trying to keep the small pain that still effected him when he thought about that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
User Image

"That's a good trait to have." she pointed out. "Because I'd break a very needed part of your anatomy if i ever see something that included such intimacies with my wife.' she smiled. "I need evidence though, so you have the benefit of the doubt."

"F-First we talk abotu sex and now you're threatening him?" Timothy asked. "It's not polite!"

"But it's fine. Even if he were the beefy kind, they don't blush."

"Mother-"

"So obviously," she said, moving to hide her face behind the teddy bear, whispering to her son. "No straight man blushes that hard. Maybe he's bi-curious?"

"Hey," Amanda leaned in, whispering as well. "Don't go telling my baby to get into relationships, Rachel. He just got out of an abusive one with Givens"

"Don't go whispering over me!" Timothy exclaimed, looking at Daren. "I'm sorry they're like this, really. It's a parent's job, you know?" He wished he could squirm away to the other bed while they discussed.

"It's settled then, Amanda exclaimed, pulling away from the conversation and pointing at Daren. "Three pictures a day, one call before bed time but if he wishes to call us more he can."

Rachel nodded. "It seems fair." and looked Daren up and down once more. "And take my son shopping. You probably kept all of his clothes for evidence or something, and all we have is his early college years. So take him shopping."

Timothy moaned and hid his face into the bear again. Daren wasn't gay or even bi-curious! He was a man obviously okay with his sexuality!  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:38 pm
User ImageDaren chuckled, "i understand, it's fine." he did understand, though he'd never experienced it himself, he'd seen other parents interacting and had dealt with them enough that he understood a little. "Three pictures and one phone call at least, understood. i was actually planning on taking him to get something to wear. he needs a fresh start and clothes can hold a lot of memories. if he is going to have a clean break then he needs to be able to go one without being reminded of everything over and over again." he wondered why James was acting that way to such a simple request. did he not want to go shopping? or was it he didn't want to have to go shopping with Daren?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Timothy gave a thankful smile as Daren said he understood. He was worried the man might be overwhelmed, especially since they were a lesbian couple, but he was holding his own.

Amanda nodded, kissing Timothy on the head. "I'd love to stay longer, but I promised Rachel I'd cook her dinner,"

"Well I'm already at the hospital.' she mused.

"And then we're going to watch movies, cuddle each other's faces off and then fool around before bed. Anniversary, you know?"

The hazel eyes widened. No, no he hadn't know. "I interrupted your anniversary?"

"Don't apologize for it." Rachel said, standing and kissing his head as well. "Your gift to us is proving you're alive and well. We'll come visit again tomorrow, but we'll try before lunch." she walked toward Daren, patting the younger man's head. "Take care of my boy. My arms could break you."

"she works in construction and is a contractor!" Amanda cheered. "She got promoted."

"Enjoy the rest of your day, okay?"

"Bye. I love you both!" he called.

"We love you too!" Amanda's voice rang in the halls.

Then silence, Timothy still holding a giant stuffed bear. "I don't even know what day it is." he said softly. "and I interrupted on their anniversary." and hugged the bear, lying against the bed again. "Are your parents as insane as mine are?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 pm
User ImageDaren let his head be pant, "I'd prefer to stay in one piece." he watched the women leave before leaning back with a small sigh and rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Huh?" he looked over at James and smiled, "you haven't exactly been in much contact with the world lately. the date was the least of your worries up until now. i'm sure being able to see you after all this time is the best thing they could have ever asked for. They were able to be with their entire family on their anniversary, something every parent would enjoy." when asked about his own parents his smile became a little more strained, but his eyes softened, "even more so from what i remember." he rubbed his hair and let it fall back in the more natural style that he normally had it in. "not in a good way, like your moms, though. they weren't very nice people."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image Daren was right, but it was still a bad feeling that he interrupted them when they were being so intimate. How much time had he wasted for them just to have them come visit? Had they really enjoyed visiting their wounded, broken and pathetic son? Looking back at Daren he tried to hold out the bear, the weight of the stuffed toy being heavier then the utensils. "I'm sorry." he said, arms and fingers trembling as they tried to keep offering. "i won't bring it up again. You can have one of my moms."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm
User ImageDaren took the bear and put it in the seat, moving to sit on the bed he'd used the night before instead. "don't worry about it, you can ask me anything you want, k? i wont get mad, it's only natural to want to know more about me when we're going to be living together, you know" he laughed at the offer, "Thanks, but i think Amanda would either hate me for not being you or sit on me all the time and Rachel might make a good friend, but i can't really see her as my mother." he shook his head, "no, i had one mom and that was more than enough. thanks for sharing though." he found the remote and sat the bed up before leaning against it. "how about this, you can ask me anything you want and i'll answer honestly. no trick, no trap. you can ask anything. i wont get mad, i don't mind talking about my past in the least." a few things might hurt a little bit to answer, but he didn't mind that either  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image "I didn't think I'd say something that would hurt you." he said, wondering why the other was so far away now. It hurt. Didn't he want to be closer? "Ask you?" he questioned softly. "I'm not very good at asking." If he'd questioned Andrew as much as he'd questioned Daren he'd probably have no fixed bones left. "Um," he looked away, thinking before looking back. "You said you had a cat, right? What's it like?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm
User ImageDaren looked over, "Apple?" he smiled as he thought about his cat and moved to sit with his legs over the edge of the bed, "she's a sweet little thing. i've had her about six months now and she hasn't grown at all. still looks like she's a kitten so i've no idea how old she really is. she likes to sit on your lap if you's down for more than a few seconds, but that's about it. she spends a lot of ther day outside, but comes in when i'm home." he shrugged a little, "I'm not really sure how much more i can say. she's a cat, but she's never brought a mouse into the house or scratch everything up so that's nice." he looked down, "just a warning, the room you'll be in is usually where she naps so she might come and cuddle with you in the night. but she likes to curl around feet or take over the second pillow so she shouldn't bother you. if you don't want her in there just shut your door." he looked at James' face and cocked his head, "what is your favorite thing to do?" he asked, curious. "like, where would you go or what would you do for fun?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image Timothy nodded. Apple, what a cute name for a cat. She sounded so cute and cuddly, Timothy could only feel the warm annoyance on his chest, batting and clawing at his face demanding he feed her. Oh yes, he wasn't a fan of cats. Oh the blood was running down his face. But no mice as gifts was always a plus. And he could close his door if he didn't want the cat in the room. Good, he didn't want it batting at his face and clawing his eyeballs out. "My favorite thing?" he asked. "I used to enjoy cooking." he murmured. "I really enjoyed cooking, and work. I enjoyed my work as well. I wanted to always go to the aquarium but Andrew didn't like the idea of walking under a dome of water."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 pm
User ImageDaren chuckled, "a man after my own heart. cook and work, those are about all my life consists of and i love it." he smiled at that and leaned his side against the upright bed, "the aquarium, huh? can't say i've ever been. how about to celebrate you're getting out of here you and i go together? might have to be the day after, though. they might not let you out until late and as i remember the aquarium is big enough that we need a full day to see it all." he thought about it, "hmm, maybe we could make a lunch and take it with us, or we could eat there." he pulled out his phone and looked up the local aquarium, "ok, so there are a couple places in there you can eat. only one is sea food though, interesting. guess they don't want to eat the man attraction." he chuckled and handed the phone over to James, the resturants listed on the page with brief discriptions of what they offered. "take a look at those and see if there is one that catches your interest. if not we can put together a picnic lunch."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image Timothy blushed but smiled. "Yea, they have lionfish and I really wanted to see them." he said, thinking about it happily. Andrew had never wanted to go, and that was the only depressing thought. "I'd love to go as celebration." he said, excitement filling his body. "I can cook us something really delicious as well if your fridge allows it." but paused his excitement. Hope was a creature that aligned itself with no one, if he held this false hope of an aquarium he'd be hurt terribly. He calmed down, looking at the phone offered to him and gently taking it. "seafood wouldn't be so bad." he said softly, looking carefully and reading. "Why is your cat named Apple, by the way?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 pm
User ImageDaren shook his head, "you know what? let's cook our own lunch. we can make seafood if that's what we want. on the way home we can stop by the store and get what we need. and we'll make it together ok?" he took his phone back and clicked a few buttons, buying their tickets then and there. "alright, i just bought the tickets for Thursday. You're suppose to get out Wednesday so that should work. if it looks like you will have to stay a little longer we can change it. the tickets say that we have to cancel at least before opening hours the day of. perfect." he showed James, knowing the other probably wouldn't believe that he was serious unless he had proof. "so what kind of meal do you want to make? there's a lot of possibilities."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image "Wh-What?" he asked, the phone once again snatched from his hand. "Oh, um, well I can cook seafood." and thought carefully. "I fry, but it's not the sort of fried where it has three inches of batter and one inch of meat. No It's a thin layer of batter and the meat inside is thick and still very juicy." he explained. "Especially with the spring. I like shrimp. It's one of my favorite foods." Seafood was his favorite food, but hearing the tickets were bought he couldn't help but give a small smile. "What would you like to eat?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 pm
User ImageDaren has guessed right, that much was obvious from James's reaction to him buying the tickets right then. the excitment was back and he smiled, moving back over to sit on the edge of James' bed. "fried shrimp sounds amazing actually. you can fry some shrimp and i'll make us some sides. maybe a potato salad? what else do you think would work with the shrimp?" he wanted James to have a big influence in what they did on that day. it was going to be focused entirely on James, let him make most of the choices. it would help James gain a little self confidence as well as go a long way to convincing him at how laid back Daren was with this kind of thing. "we'll need to think of drinks too. and a dessert. how about you let me handle dessert, ok?" he patted James' knee, "maybe we'll stop by the bakery on the way home too. check my phone, they's already messaged be about ten times since this morning. i'm guessing Iroh stopped in there on his way to work too." he shook his head, "he's a meddler, but he's a good man. Oh, right. you asked how Apple got her name."

he'd totally forgotten in the excitement. "i told you i found her, right? well, she's prue wite except for her back and a little on her sides which are a kind of carmel color. they had just mowed the lawns in the park that morning and her entire bottom half was bright green thanks to grass stains." he chuckled, "i thought she looked like a carmel apple but i shortened it just to apple in the end."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games